Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] (46765 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Ace filmmaker, Daniel Ademinokan and hubby to actress Stella Damasus has prayed against principality and powers that have sent a cat to torment his home.

The stray cat paid visit to his home in Atlanta, Georgia for three whole days before, Daniel cried out on social media asking for prayers.

Daniel who runs a gospel ministry alongside his lover, Stella, noted that over there in the US, he will be asked to call animal control but in his country Nigeria, it would have been termed spiritual.

“I don't know whose Aunty this is from my village that has been showing up at my backdoor for 3 days now. Because we are in America, they'll ask me to call Animal control. If I were in Africa now, I know what would be happening here right now in spiritual warfare. Emmm. Who is from Mountain of Fire Here Biko? Send me your book of prayer points! Meanwhile, you this OLOGBO, go and tell your people that they gave you the wrong address o,” he wrote.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/stella-damasus-husband-worried-about.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by blessedvisky(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Lmao. Wrong address my foot. That cat's gonna mess you up real good with your new wife undecided. Just wait and see. There's no rest for the wicked.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin ;DD
In Erigga's voice
you fück with Erigga my nigga you're gonna.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Baba don dey fear ni sha grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by goldbim(f): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Yinmu..MFM prayers is not for weak minded people(do not pray amiss) grin..else as you are casting the cat you'll just be receiving spiritual slap also..because the cat was on its own minding it's business before you started doing die by fire for the innocent creature...I remember growing up with cats as pets in our house and they were so nice to be with.. but their urine can smell sha grin..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Xhaka100(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Naija and superstitions na like 5 & 6.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by davide470(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
I hate it when all this Black Nigerian nïggas use the word "Africa"..

Btw, Cocolav, come and see your people

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2016
No fear since you've got Jesus on your ways

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by shamecurls(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Dude is taking too much weed and crack

Needs to check into a rehab!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by alphaconde(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Cats are always sent. Nigerians never believe cat stroll on their own. Am sorry for all the cats in Nigerian neighborhood

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by HQuadreal: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Story Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by YINKS89(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
vewi funny.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Mckandre(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
That's a beautiful cat he has there,the man is simply being paranoid. Nigerians should get their mindset right. u see cockroach fly pass u,na my evil aunty wey send m#smh. The cat is simply hungry and needs some shelter.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by SpitsOnYoruba: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016

Kids

This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

It messes up your brain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ouzo1(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2016
After taking Tramadol 600mg, drank 2 cans of Bullet and two shots of Jedi Phone rings Lady: Hello baby, I can't make it today Guy: You will never make it in life..

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Fiwasayo(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin aunty from the village cheesy he who has no skeletons in his cupboard has no reason to fear or worry,it's just a harmless animal that's probably lost and hungry sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by yorubaboiy: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
awon aye ti ri si e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Pavore9: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
When Americans sees a cat, they see a pet but when Nigerians sees a cat na "village people"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by dedons: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga check well o...

You fit don offend one yoruubaa lady.

Because yoruubaa people and witchcraft are like...

Abeg who get that our Zuma photo

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Ritieyalu(f): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2016
The cat took flight? grin gringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Mtscheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Deeypeey(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
And you are unknowingly emphasizing the simple difference between mentalities of Nigerians and foreigners.
If you are white too,would you have thought about any of your aunties from the village?
Maybe the poor cat has been at the receiving end of some very good feasting from your refridgerator...why would it leave then?...who knows?

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2016
superstition is the curse of Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by mencade5(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
And u are still committing adultery with damasus. Corn-tea-new ooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Fiwasayo:
grin grin aunty from the village cheesy he who has no skeletons in his cupboard has no reason to fear or worry,it's just a harmless animal that's probably lost and hungry sad
Nigerians have no sense of humor. You realise he was having a laugh, right?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by passionate88: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Primitive thinking

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by HAH: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Witchcraft is real, forget it at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Mtchewwwwwww..........Na so Stella go kill u as she killed Jaiye

Go back to Doris now and thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by loomer: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga quiet jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.