Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] (46749 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by johnstar(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
K
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Namdeenero(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
primitive human being. . Must be high on cheap raffia palms
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Abiagirl777(f): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Mtchewwwwwww..........Na so Stella go kill u as she killed Jaiye

Go back to Doris now and thank me later

No my dear that was harsh.you needn't say such

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Shebi Doris is originally from Edo? Edo people sha!!! I respect una!! International delivery grin grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Fiwasayo(f): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
Nigerians have no sense of humor. You realise he was having a laugh, right?

And did you notice I also had a laugh first? Am I also representing the whole of Nigeria?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by michakev: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
boss no fear .all u need is animal control indeed Hahah
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Abiagirl777:

No my dear that was harsh.you needn't say such

My bad, I'm so sorry dear but it annoys me a lot wen I remember what dis guy did to Doris Simeon. She's on of my best
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by 4four(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lmao. Wrong address my foot. That cat's gonna mess you up real good with your new wife undecided. Just wait and see. There's no rest for the wicked.
c typical africal mentality
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by VictorRomanov: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
U would think that with much education and exposure some nigerians would think better. But na lie. The enslavement of false religion is very strong. A Cat did the most difficult job of travelling from ur village to the US, na to kill u come hard am? What nonsense!!!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Baroba(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
alphaconde:
Cats are always sent. Nigerians never believe cat stroll on their own. Am sorry for all the cats in Nigerian neighborhood

I use to think this sort of mentality was reserved for village folks, thank God he is in a country whereby he will quickly be jailed if he hurts the poor cat..Beautiful Cheshire cats stroll into my garden every day, No the were not sent by imaginary witches from my village, they are just doing what cats do, stroll....
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by metallisc(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Fiwasayo:
grin grin aunty from the village cheesy he who has no skeletons in his cupboard has no reason to fear or worry,it's just a harmless animal that's probably lost and hungry sad

fine geh! how far? cheesy
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by laksides: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
The cat travel with Dana Air or Arik?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by WiseFool2(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Xhaka100:
Naija and superstitions na like 5 & 6.
Use this instead grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by wickedworld: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga u see say u have no peace for tormenting a mother. Return her son if u want peace.

The cat come spoil that charm wey hold u ni o.

Beside aunty from village dey black well well if she turn to cat.

That ologbo fine well well just need accomodation which is good for u, for the bill go be half half.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by streetzdreamz(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2016
dunno why, but I tend to be nonchalant about stuffs like this, owls,cats,and the likes people term as evil and spiritual,saw a cat some days back in ma hood,it looked cute and was staring right at me,locked gaze for some seconds before it took off!!! people need to let these poor creatures be,and not hunt them down every chance they get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2016
such a cute cat cool
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerian Movie... grin grin grin grin grin

Nollywood people and unfanthomably crass statements be like...

Abeg who get my 5 & 6 picture...do the needful. grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol
It's just a stray cat disturbing him.
A stray cat used to sleep at my doorstep in the university. I used to drop small pieces of fish for it at night sometimes. One small, thin orange cat with black stripes. Upon all the kindness I showed that cat it never liked me, anytime I tried to pet it it would run away very fast.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Btruth: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Mtchewwwwwww..........Na so Stella go kill u as she killed Jaiye

Go back to Doris now and thank me later
Haba! This is too harsh oooo. I bet Doris too has moved on with her life. So, let's just leave this 2 alone to enjoy their life.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Please, what is the title of this new Nollywood movie? grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
laksides:
The cat travel with Dana Air or Arik?
grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin cheesy

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
davide470:
I hate it when all this Black Nigerian nïggas use the word "Africa"..

Btw, Cocolav, come and see your people

Don't mind them
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Man! Please leave the poor cat alone, i hope these people are not trying to export their voodoodo and and spiritual bullsh!t to the US. I will take the cat if they do not want it.

And oh! They should also make sure their neighbors do not hear this Crap suggestions or they will call the RSPCA to get their African ass procecuted for Animal cruelty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Anyone who says witchcrafts aren't real is the real dumbfounded ignoramus, just depends on how you handle it,he's not been primitive, have seen where a bird turned into human in broad day light @ Oshodi, I saw the exact transformation, strange but true no joke!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Orikinla:
Please, what is the title of this new Nollywood movie? grin
.......THE SLEEPING ATTACKER-CAT grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2016
streetzdreamz:
dunno why, but I tend to be nonchalant about stuffs like this, owls,cats,and the likes people term as evil and spiritual,saw a cat some days back in ma hood,it looked cute and was staring right at me,locked gaze for some seconds before it took off!!! people need to let these poor creatures be,and not hunt them down every chance they get.

Lol,e be like sey u dey underestimate black magic,next time if you see an owl in your four corner locked room by 12:00am ,just pet it and say hello
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2016
goldbim:
Yinmu..MFM prayers is not for weak minded people(do not pray amiss) grin..else as you are casting the cat you'll just be receiving spiritual slap also..because the cat was on its own minding it's business before you started doing die by fire for the innocent creature...I remember growing up with cats as pets in our house and they were so nice to be with.. but their urine can smell sha grin..
.... Our urine dey Smell ?

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by onoerime: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
For all spiritual problems and solutions join this whatsapp group.
https:///7qLR0fWq87o41KVgXg77ON
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by saintdennis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
ouzo1:
After taking Tramadol 600mg, drank 2 cans of Bullet and two
shots of Jedi
Phone rings
Lady: Hello baby, I can't make it today
Guy: You will never make it in life..

Hahahaha
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by goldbim(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mcdugull:
.... Our urine dey Smell ?
are you a cat? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.