Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Thank God For One Thing In Your Life - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (13536 Views)

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by damilareoye: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanking God for the gift of of life and opportunity to make more exploit for Him.....

Baba God, if the hairs on my head is full of tongues, they will never be enough to praise you........... #GreatfulHeart
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by michakev: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tank God for luv
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by fakati(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for all the good things he has been doing in my life.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by omoplaycool(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for who he is

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Toscoas2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the gift of live, I thank him over my life.
I thank him for his faithfulness. I remember this time last year, I finished service (15th Oct., 2015), I left the town(Eket) on 17th to my state, today I am gainfully employed (2mnths and 10days after service). I return all glory to the Lord. I am sharing this to bless God, I am not impressing anyone. And you that's looking up to God for a testimony, he will surely do it for you. don't be anxious, relax and believe in him alone.
God you are too much to me.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by anyicash(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
kasson:
Brethren, let develop thanksgiving attitude to God.
You completed your School - thank God!
You got married - thank God!
You get alert/salary -thank God!
You got started on a Business/job - thank God!
...thank God for one thing in your life today.
Thank God for God's gift of life.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by queenfav(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the succesful startup of my Business.. Even in this recession,God has been amazing..
I sell luxury 100% Hunan hair wigs and weaves
Check my profile to order..
-C.E.O Queenzhair
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
God has been faithful to me, I finished service this month and I got a job dis month. I return all the glory to God.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by chommyAngela: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
I really thank God for mylife,and the life of my beautiful family...u gave me a wonderful husband and wonderful children....it can only b u God....!!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by charley94: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God for his love and grace over my life and the testimony he his going to put in my mouth this week
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
zuby4real10:
I thank God for giving me MMM. that's the best thing that ever happened to my life. I pray it last for ever nd i will never be poor for ever.
me too

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by OgaEngr: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for seeing me through my MS program and also for getting a PhD offer from an Ivy league university. Just a couple of years ago, I was struggling to pay my school fee in a Nigerian university. I pray that HE sees me through my doctoral program

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by omolorlarh: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
THANK YOU LORD FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Funkybabee(f): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thanks God for his grace and for his mercy endure forever in my life and my family happy Sunday friends
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by EXICON(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Father I thank thee...
For the Gift Of life.
Salvation and other Spiritual experiences.
For Sound Health.
For My Nation.
For my family.
... So many things to thank God for.

Not just one. Can't even narrow down to one.
God, I thank You and I'm forever grateful!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by premiums: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
MMM
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Dannyfaraday(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank you lord for protection and provision
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Davecafary(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
One thing that summarizes all I ever want to thank God for, that his mercies upon me and my family.
20 Blessed be God Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me!

Psalms 66 :20
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by daclint(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God for the gift of life he gave me and my family

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by nanaman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
I appreciated God the more on Wednesday when I heard the death of my close pal and classmate. Rest in peace, Bigbam..

Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by BlackGoldDbully: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank Him for daily bread and breath
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Otunba10(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can't thank him enough for my family. Simply the best
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Akemmi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Life
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by olowobaba10: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
I THANK GOD FOR MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY , NOT JUST ONE THING !

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by bayulll011(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
The fact that am still alive today is a testimony am grateful God don't mind my stupidity

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by SYLVESTER777: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
I THANK GOD FOR GIFT OF LIFE - I AND MY FAMILY.ALSO I THANK GOD FOR GOOD OVERSEA JOB.I THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST WHO DIED FOR MY SINS AND HIS COMING BACK AGAIN.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by gerona: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for bringing my son back to me. My son got missing on December 24th, 2011 at Garki market, ABUJA. God touched the hearts of his abductors to return him to Garki Police Station on December 25th, 2011. To God be the glory!!!.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by iBukas: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for everything
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by sweetilicious(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for saving me from armed and dirty looking robbers.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by asco15(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the salvation of my soul

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by rocoh(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Amorc Rosicrucian Order Member(ogboni / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.