Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Thank God For One Thing In Your Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (13493 Views)

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by profmsboi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God for everything.... Alhamdullilahi
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Ajani2plus(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the gift of life.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have countless things to thank God for. But the recent one God did for me, is when he changed my academic verdict from 2:2, to 2:1. Stills feels like a dream, but I am grateful, grateful and grateful.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Anabel(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank him for every new day I wake up to see
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by kenx1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
He lifted me from Grass to Grace!!!.....when everybody wrote me off grin
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Clarinett(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
For my Family _ I thank God

For my pretty Girl friend _ I thank God.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Sheenor: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the gift of life and and every other thing he has been doing in my life. It is not by my power nor wisdom but his mercy and grace. Thank you Jehovah thank you Jesus you're worthy to be glorified, you're worthy to be praise.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by dejavubobo1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanking God for Everything
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Djbond(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for everything in my life.. I thank God for my Job, Good health, peace of mind and gift of life.. Baba God I thank you
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by labiola: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
I can't thank someone who doesn't exist

Na your headache.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Sammyubi: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank GOD for a favourable 2016,,,,,for provinding,protecting and strenght me
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by nickvanilla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God that I'm not a sick, miserable, hopeless fellow. Tho i'm far from perfect, he has shown me mercy countless times. Thank you lord for giving me a life full of hope
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Mskrisx(f): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
zuby4real10:
I thank God for giving me MMM. that's the best thing that ever happened to my life. I pray it last for ever nd i will never be poor for ever.

My guy pls Is that thing working
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Danny4show(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God for everything.. especially for the salvation of my soul..

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Danny4show(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
I have countless things to thank God for. But the recent one God did for me, is when he changed my academic verdict from 2:2, to 2:1. Stills feels like a dream, but I am grateful, grateful and grateful.
congrat
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the gift of life, and still they see food chop, to God be the Glory.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Danny4show:

congrat
thank you ooo
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jesus Christ is still my Lord, Saviour and Messiah every day!
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Abcruz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for all his blessings and joy HE showered in my life... It is immeasurable.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by tukdi: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for for everything he has done for me, my family and evey other family in this world!

I thank God for what he has done for his children on Nairaland!

I say may his name be highly exhaulted!!!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
pattybf:
For steady source of income!
For my wonderful kids!
For keeping my home!
For good health!
can't count all!
I am greatful!
thank you Lord!
hmm, steady source of income, i think i like that.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by gidzbobby: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros congratulations to you and your Dad....but errrrm I'm just curious, are you guys, I mean you and your Dad now working in the same office?............lol

Not at all sir, ma dad is with a different office, while am at GTBank...
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by sainty2k3(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for His inexhaustible mercy which he has been showing to me every moment of my life. He is the very reason I have the breath of life in me. Thank you Jesus
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by zuby4real10(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mskrisx:

My guy pls Is that thing working
yes. Just give it a trial. You will thank me later. i joined in July this year nd so far now I have made morethan 1 million naira
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Edipee(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for making me a graduate today. May he open doors for others in my family and beyond, and also provide a good Job for me as I pass out of service next month. I also thank God for the life of my baby, Mznaett. She's indeed a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by queenDD(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
I am grateful to God for everything and I am thanking him in advance for a successful project defense..praise God!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Ubyy: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for my lovely parents and siblings.
I thank God for seeing me through my masters phase of my life.
I thank God for the new phase of my life: the job-hunting phase.
I thank God for my new job.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Miranda11: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thank God for the greatest gift that I am alive to see today.
I thank God that I started the day yesterday and finished the day, that I slept yesterday and woke up this morning in Good health. Anything else is an additional blessing from God.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by pattybf(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
dancok:
hmm, steady source of income, i think i like that.

yes, i'm really very greatful for dat n I know its only d beginning!

thanks!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
For the gift of life. Thank you Lord.
For the grace of good health. Thank you Father.
For other miracles that I believe will come to pass. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by ATERI(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
What means success to you, might mean nothing to me. But all in all, I always like to thank God for the lives of those that served in the past, especially the ones that served the people so well that they have left the fire of service burning in the people they served. No Nigerian should be thanking God for his own life, right now!
Re: Thank God For One Thing In Your Life by Ekiseme(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
I Thank God for the Gift of Life
I thank God for the Lives of my Parents and siblings.
I thank God for his Grace despite all my shortcomings.
I thank God, even though we're not rich, we are not broke like we use to be.
I thank God for His Protection
I thank God for his Miracles that are bound to happen in our Lives,and He shall make them Permanent....... Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Myths About The Holy Spirit - Paul Ellis / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.