Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP (2030 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi / PDP Members In Beeri Defect To APC In Rivers State, Tear Their Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by dre11(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Abdullahi Jalo, has expressed readiness to give membership card to the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, following castigation she received over her recent interview on the British Broadcasting Service.

Jalo also said the statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari at a press conference in Germany has put him in the mold of America’s Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump.

Also, former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, said those calling for the arrest of President Buhari’s wife, for speaking her mind, belong to the Stone Age.

The two PDP chieftains spoke in an interview yesterday in reaction to Aisha Buhari’s interview with BBC Hausa Service on Friday. Jalo said the statement by the President that his wife belongs only to his kitchen and bedroom is costly, which can work against him if he decides to re-contest in 2019.

“Buhari is becoming like a Trump of America whose past time is to scandalise women. That statement is very costly. We are advocating that (Mrs. Hilary) Clinton should be elected to be the first woman to rule America and you are saying that you are turning your wife to be a house maid who has the right (only) to be in your kitchen and in your room.

“That is a costly statement, which will affect his electioneering campaign in 2019 if he decides to contest. The implication is that he doesn’t like women.

He is saying that women should not have right to be politicians,” Jalo stated. He said Mrs. Buhari has assumed the role of the opposition, adding that if the President said he doesn’t know her party, PDP is ready to give her a membership card.

“As far as I am concerned, she has done the work of an opposition, and if she decides to join us, she will have a good reception,” he added Jalo warned that should Buhari reject her advice, the consequence could be colossal, which might lead to his popularity being diminished as the nation is approaching the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Islam recognises that three persons who could advice a leader are his parents, his wife and the children, noting that Mrs. Buhari’s interview was in line with Islamic injunction. “What will affect the integrity of the President will affect her. She is taking cognisance of those that have suffered. People are even abusing her.Anybody that abused her has abused the President, because even if she is a divorcee, she has issues with Mohammed Buhari: she is Buhari and Buhari is she.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/well-give-aisha-buhari-membership-card-pdp/

lalasticlala
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Mynd444: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
K
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by boboLIL(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
this people are using this country to play oh...
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by DropShot: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
This stupid Aisha must be biting her fingers in regret now.

See the ridicule she has brought herself and her family.

Look at the useless party that saw nothing good in this woman just a few weeks ago offering her membership card as if she has any political values.
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by abokibuhari: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Look at the useless party that saw nothing good in this woman just a few weeks ago offering her membership card as if she has any political values.
shes hold enough to be your mother..

6 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by nrexzy: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahaha...... she wants to be the hillary of Africa
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by DropShot: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
abokibuhari:

shes hold enough to be your mother..
No.

Not even old enough to be my immediate older sister. Next?
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by ezechueze(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Delicious22: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol, In other words, PDP are trying to say "We would give you a new and better husband"

I just love PDP. grin

Buhari won't like this

Zombies won't like this

A mod won't like this. grin

3 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Jirate(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Are You Sure You know Who Aisha Buhari is, Some One this Close has no Political Values?

Though I do like Buhari, I will not descend so low to start Insulting members of his Immediate Family, they are not directly responsible for what Nigerians are going through right now. I will rather you call Buhari Names than insults his Kitchen Cabinet members. Please, take Note.

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by dunkem21(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

You call our first lady stupid? ..Buhari must hear this.

3 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by DropShot: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
dunkem21:

OK, can you pray for a wife like her? Can you even stand your wife talk back at you?

Stop being an hypocrite and call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by abokibuhari: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
dunkem21:

enemies...
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by DropShot: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jirate:

Are You Sure You know Who Aisha Buhari is, Some One this Close has no Political Values?
Prove she has any by telling us what she's ever achieved politically.

Someone not even belonging to any party?
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by AfonjaGuy: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Madam dont mind your Uselesss ear blocked husband Dullard Buharii, we Pdp welcomes you with our Pdp Vip membership card grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigerians never see any thing yet , Zoo president always disgracing him self making childish comments like an Illiterate grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by kahal29: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha you see your life

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by DropShot: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Madam dont mind your Uselesss ear blocked husband Dullard Buharii, we Pdp welcome you with our Vip membership card grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigerians never see any thing yet , Zoo president always disgracing him self with childish comments grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep showing smiling faces online while hurting offline.
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by babdap: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
See what desperation has turned PDP to, I am sure PDP will be more than willing to give Bihari's cow membership card if they could accept Aisha Who don't have any political value.
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Jirate(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Prove she has any by telling us what she's ever achieved politically.

Someone not even belonging to any party?

For the First time on Nairaland, I am defending Bubu’s People, any way, To God be the Glory.

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Fedayeen02: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

see painment

1 Like

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Fedayeen02: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

No.

Not even old enough to be my immediate older sister. Next?
We know you are Methuselah but we are only begging you to have an atom of solomon wisdom

2 Likes

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by bennyann: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
We should all remember Aisha never insulted PMB during the interview. She was just in a matured way, saying PMB shouldn't ignore those who put him in power now because there's still another election coming off if he may still be interested. That's all. That's the simple message I got.

I think she's more concerned about her husband but she's been misunderstood. Because, seriously, PMB won't take it funny if he should lose an election.

I don't know any other way to explain. My English Don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by dunkem21(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:
We should all remember Aisha never insulted PMB during the interview. She was just in a matured way, saying PMB shouldn't ignore those who put him in power now because there's still another election coming off if he may still be interested. That's all. That's the simple message I got.

I think she's more concerned about her husband but she's been misunderstood. Because, seriously, PMB won't take it funny if he should lose an election.

You're right. The woman has kick-started 2019 election campaign already. Most importantly, Aisha never insulted PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by bennyann: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
dunkem21:

You're right. The woman has kick-started 2019 election campaign already. Most importantly, Aisha never insulted PMB.
Thank you
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by deji68: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mtscchwwwwwwwwwwww Aisha wey don get Wailers card grin grin grin
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by sweetrace(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
bennyann:

To admonish her husband publicly is an insult. To question his decisions publicly is an insult. To try to tell him how to do his job is an insult. The men who are supporting her actions should imagine their wives going to the said men's offices to complain about how they do their jobs. Nothing wrong with sharing her opinion with him in private or calling family and close friends to help talk to him. How disloyal can a wife be?

1 Like

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by bennyann: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
sweetrace:

To admonish her husband publicly is an insult. To question his decisions publicly is an insult. To try to tell him how to do his job is an insult. The men who are supporting her actions should imagine their wives going to the said men's offices to complain about how they do their jobs. Nothing wrong with sharing her opinion with him in private or calling family and close friends to help talk to him. How disloyal can a wife be?

Both of them were wrong. But If you read her words carefully, you'll see she did her best not to insult her husband. If PMB understood that, he would have been able to calm the issue through his response. But he fuelled it up.

A weaker vessel erred, supported. But should the stronger one follow the same trend? He had the power to reduce the national gossip and deal with her at home but he failed in that aspect.
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by kingphilip(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by Progressive01(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:

Exactly what I've been saying. cheesy

This same party and their supporters, a few weeks back, were calling for her arrest, dared her to travel to the US and see if she wouldn't be arrested, she travelled, next they said all the photos and videos were photoshoped! They littered this same forum with such threads. Even the one telling you about how old enough she is to be your mother was one of those calling her a "prostitute and a thief". cheesy

Suddenly, she has become their preferred slavemaster!

Isn't life such a beeyatch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP by hucienda: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari has nailed his piece politically speaking with that other room rant - especially with women.

The opposition will just keep on playing that in the electioneering season in two years time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? / Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics / Nigerian Peace Corp Cadets In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.