Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (18005 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Dude, that's gay!.

How?

I said, looking at HER DP, I can't blame your loins

Meaning I understand what her beauty is doing to you

Can't believe I have to break this down bro

Seems blood has flown from the upper part of your body to your loins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Exactly. Now with what you just said. What gives a man the right to approach another man and tell him he's going to Hell, just because that man doesn't follow your own laid down rules and doctrines?
thank you!
This is one shvt i have with christians...
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by BodyKiss(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:
I'm just gonna drop this here:

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one." 1 Jn. 5:19

Under God's watchful eyes, who's all loving.

There, corrected.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Why serve a god that allows this to happen, a good that can not heal amputees. Does that not tell you something about this "god"?

Says nothing about God. There are a lot of things said about God in the Bible. One would rather listen to the good book than what some atheist who does not believe there is God has to say about the God he does not believe exist. This amputee thing is stale already, you seem to be the only one that still keeps saying it. Even amputees are not complaining but praising the same God. Stop gnashing teeth already, wait for the time na.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

You have made 4 or more comments so far yet you did not deem it fit to address the OP. This is a very important topic. Over 40million rape cases involving children under the age of 12. Many under 5 years old are raped every year. What wld be your reaction to know that a father stands back and watch the rapists do their thing and he does nothing to stop it even tho he has the power to. How wld you feel if it was ur daughter and your dad was right there in the same room. Imagine your dad even has a gun with him and he does nothing. Is that how an all loving and all powerful father shld do?

Let us insult each other later. For now address the OP.

This is the question you have been struggling to ask without clarity for over five pages. Na wa oh. Again, it is the basic old and boring question of why there is evil in the world if there is a loving God. Bringing in sentiments and emotions simply robs you of the so called logic that the usual atheist prides in. There is nothing logically about your assumption as anyone can also assume in the other many directions and perspectives.
God is not man, neither does He behave like man. So comparing Him to man, or the expectation of man simply makes little sense. God is not just Father, He is also God, Judge, Creator, All seeing, All knowing etc.
We may ask why do good people suffer, why do we have disasters, why is there sickness, it is the same thing you are driving at. The absence of evil does not in any way prove that there is God or otherwise. Same way, the presence of evil.
God doesn't stop every evil and sin. If He did not stop you from lying, why would He stop you from stealing or raping? Where then is the so called freewill? Humans are not automatons, get it into your brain. Neither is God under any pressure to stop you from your next madness. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Act 17:31
In the meantime, if you are too eager for justice and judgement, simply go to the authorities whom God Himself has ordained.
1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Now, we find out that the millions of suffering and downtrodden that you claim to be so concerned about. The majority of them believe in the existence of the Supreme Being, and move closer to Him as their sufferings increase. Deal with the reality. Don't just stay in the confines of your house with some megabyte shouting there is no God. Those that experience the great sufferings that you speak of, believe in Him. You who is not experiencing but just reading it, do not believe in Him. Who then is fooling himself again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Image123:

This is the question you have been struggling to ask without clarity for over five pages. Na wa oh. Again, it is the basic old and boring question of why there is evil in the world if there is a loving God. Bringing in sentiments and emotions simply robs you of the so called logic that the usual atheist prides in. There is nothing logically about your assumption as anyone can also assume in the other many directions and perspectives.
God is not man, neither does He behave like man. So comparing Him to man, or the expectation of man simply makes little sense. God is not just Father, He is also God, Judge, Creator, All seeing, All knowing etc.
We may ask why do good people suffer, why do we have disasters, why is there sickness, it is the same thing you are driving at. The absence of evil does not in any way prove that there is God or otherwise. Same way, the presence of evil.
God doesn't stop every evil and sin. If He did not stop you from lying, why would He stop you from stealing or raping? Where then is the so called freewill? Humans are not automatons, get it into your brain. Neither is God under any pressure to stop you from your next madness. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Act 17:31
In the meantime, if you are too eager for justice and judgement, simply go to the authorities whom God Himself has ordained.
1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Now, we find out that the millions of suffering and downtrodden that you claim to be so concerned about. The majority of them believe in the existence of the Supreme Being, and move closer to Him as their sufferings increase. Deal with the reality. Don't just stay in the confines of your house with some megabyte shouting there is no God. Those that experience the great sufferings that you speak of, believe in Him. You who is not experiencing but just reading it, do not believe in Him. Who then is fooling himself again?

Like a boss!! Thread closed!!

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Pidggin(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hi
HardMirror:

Are you a christian?
Why does God the supposed all loving father allow rapists to rape children? He is all present and all knowing so he has no excuse, he was right there every single time a child is raped and yet he does nothing. 40million cases of child rape is reported the number could be as high as 100million or more because most cases go unreported. Now do you understand the story?

Must you lie?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Image123:

This is the question you have been struggling to ask without clarity for over five pages.
God doesn't stop every evil and sin. If He did not stop you from lying, why would He stop you from stealing or raping? Where then is the so called freewill? Humans are not automatons, get it into your brain.
so when he does miracles nko?

Does he not interfere with it?

Remember the miracles in the bible?
Now back to the question..
Is the little child not being assaulted against her
will?(freewill)

Neither is God under any pressure to stop you from your next madness. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained;
will putting the rapist in an eternal hell unrape the girl? -NO
Or will the girl feel better and fulfiled if her rapist is burning in an eternal hell --POSSIBLY NOT...
Will it change what she experienced?(mental breakdown etc)-NO

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by EyeHateGod: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
10 pages and still no reasonable Answer
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

Is the little child not being assaulted against her
will?(freewill)

will putting the rapist in an eternal hell unrape the girl? -NO
Or will the girl feel better and fulfiled if her rapist is burning in an eternal hell --POSSIBLY NOT...
Will it change what she experienced?(mental breakdown etc)-NO

It was never about the girl was it? The reality is many of the "girls" go on to forget the past, believe in and serve God, be a succour and voice for others etc. Judgement is not sentiment, it is based on the act. The rapist may very well be forgiven, duh. Don't hang yourself yet.
Miracles are SUPERnatural acts of God. They don't respond to laws,studies and trends and you don't believe in them so what are we saying again? Miracles are messages.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
raphieMontella:
Good!..we are getting somewhere
forget jesus...the death of jesus was his plan..since before earth was created 1peter 1:20...
Now to the question,,your answers kills off God as presented from the bible...

Is the little child not being assaulted against her [size=18pt]will?(freewill)[/size]

i need a simple answer...

freewill doesnt have to be a myopic Good and Bad...
Freewill can be a variation of Good choices..
Eg..im going to a business meeting...and i see a stranded girl on the road..
1)i can choose to give her a lift to her location in my car
2) i can choose to give her money for her tfare.
3) i can choose to call her parents to notify them
4)i can call someone else(a friend) to help me do the job since im late for the meeting
5) i can take her to the nearest police station etc...
You have the will to choose between any of these choices and its still FREEWILL..
Shey there is no Bad in heaven?
Does it mean you wont have freewill there?

I askedba question concerning having a freewill or not, not about good and bad
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Image123:

It was never about the girl was it? The reality is many of the "girls" go on to forget the past, believe in and serve God, be a succour and voice for others etc.

Is the little child not being assaulted
against her
will?(freewill)
this is what i asked sire...
Unless you know where i'm headed and want to avoid it....a simple answer is required

Judgement is not sentiment, it is based on the act. The rapist may very well be forgiven, duh. Don't hang yourself yet.
Miracles are SUPERnatural acts of God. They don't respond to laws,studies and trends and [b]you don't believe in them so what are we saying again?
Miracles are messages.
the bolded is why is said..
Remember miracles in the bible?
E.g---paul's case
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Dpearlz: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2016
@op the first thing you need to understand is that on earth man is the only legal entity that can operate physically. That is for most spirits to function here on earth, they have to function through a human agent.

The way these spiritual beings function is to influence your thought process. Some plant evil tough while some plant Good thoughts. Except in very rare cases, No spirit will physically restrain you from doing anything, they only plant a seed or an idea in your mind and sometimes prompt you to carry it out. This is the rule that God gave when he created and gave man the earth.

God is not man, He is Spirit.

So in your case study above God was there but because of this law won't strike the person with thunder and fire but will appeal to the heart of the person, sometime gently, that this thing you're about to do is not right, don't do it. If he listens to the evil voice that says do it to satisfy your "conji" and goes ahead to do it God will definitely not stop or strike him there and then because we're living in the period of grace and he is bounded by his own law not to interfere with man's activities except invited.

Please note that your emotional outburst can't change these laws that govern the earth. It's like saying just because an aircraft that is already airborne and it's engine failed fell under the law of gravity then the law of gravity itself must be removed because it is evil.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by urahara(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
it's not about questioning my religion op, I am human and i know the psychological effects of rape regardless of the age, the way you are venting your anger on God is quite ironic, because your own dad was also in that room when the incident took place and you're not saying anything as regards his action. Except that you're angry with him. My question is why blame God for this particular evil, when you had a macho father to do justice to the culprit.

Don't u grab , its all an analogy undecided
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
urahara:

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Weah96: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dpearlz:
@op the first thing you need to understand is that on earth man is the only legal entity that can operate physically. That is for most spirits to function here on earth, they have to function through a human agent.

Millions of species and only man dem see? Is it because we know how to create fast objects and structures with right angles?
Why not the grasscutter? Or the mosquito?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by VLadipo: 3:10am On Oct 29, 2016
@Hardmirror
Have you seen these before?

Isaiah 45:5-7
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

1 Samuel 16:14-15
14 But the spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

God is the Head of all principality and power.

Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:
[color=#770077][/color]
My dear you never addressed the op, all you did is say you wld rather stubbornly believe in God than not. I am not saying there is no God here, I am asking what kind of all loving father will do this to a 2 year old? Does it not happen? Does he not love them? If it was ur dad what wld u do? What wld u think of him?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
HardMirror:

My dear you never addressed the op, all you did is say you wld rather stubbornly believe in God than not. I am not saying there is no God here, I am asking what kind of all loving father will do this to a 2 year old? Does it not happen? Does he not love them? If it was ur dad what wld u do? What wld u think of him?

My dad will not sit back and allow something this terrible to happen to me. He'll rather die that watch me go through this.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:

My dad will not sit back and allow something this terrible to happen to me. He'll rather die than watch me go through this.

So why does god allow this? God is the father in my story

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Wilgrea7(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2016
mr hardmirror how are you.... i thought u was dead
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:
mr hardmirror how are you.... i thought u was dead

erhm, wishing someone dead isn't wrong apparently
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Wilgrea7(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

erhm, wishing someone dead isn't wrong apparently

i never said i wished him dead... i was just wondering the reason for his disappearance.
he was one of my favourite atheists on nl
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by randomperson: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
God is not a good god... He is a sadistic god...
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by CHARLOE(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:
God is not a good god... He is a sadistic god...
God is a title, like father. So which god are u referring to? If its d abrahamic god of d bible n Koran, then I concur
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Christians only said nonsense or avoided this thread. What a bunch of jokers
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:
She is just 2 years old for christ sake!...
What a wicked world! I have always read of this on Nairaland and other media outlets online and offline, men raping little girls that can't defend themselves.

If you told me it would ever happen to me, I won't believe it. Infact I take extra care to ensure my daughter is safe.

I am so broken right now.
Yesterday I left my little girl with my dad. Her mum was with a neighbour and I was outside fixing a little problem with my vehicle.
My little girl was sleeping in the room and my dad was there in the room with her.

I was busy with my car only to hear a loud cry, it was coming from the entrance of my house. It sounded like my little girl's voice.
I looked up to see her in torn cloths. Blood was all over her little legs. Her hands were stained with blood.
Beside her was my dad. Standing there looking blankly at me and no where.

"What happened?" I shouted!
"Dad! What happened!", Yet he still did not reply.
I picked my girl up and took her to the hospital. My dad did not even help me. He was just following me.

I know you think he raped her. No he did not rape her. It was Mukaila, the lagos tout that lived near us that sneaked into the house and raped her.

I am more angry that my dad did nothing to stop him. My girl was being raped right in his presence and he did nothing. My dad is very muscular and big and very very strong. He could have killed Mukaila with a blow. Yet he did nothing.
My dad has a friend. This friend seems to know my dad more than me. He is the one always telling me the will of my father and what my father wants from me as his son. So I asked this friend and he told me my dad allowed the rape because he has a plan. What?!

To make matters worse my dad forgave this rapist when he said he was sorry. Just like that.

This is the story of over 40million children that get raped every year.

God the Omnipresent and all powerful seats back and enjoys Child-Porn Hardcore without ever stopping the rapist.

special note To those who are not that intelligent I am not married and I don't have a daughter
. This is an allegory. My dad is God and I am asking why an all powerful and all present God does not do anything to stop child rapists. Will you sit back and watch a man rape a 2 year old? Yet your God does this all the time and even forgives the rapist.

Cc Ibogirl1,Talk2bryant, allanphash7, newpundit, AdamuUcheOla, lepasharon, Uyi168, Sheenor, dragonEmperor, BuchiPrinzy, CltrAltDelicious, sample042, alves4, dwilliams, BlackHummer, mjconcept, foxe, Badboiz, gracehart32, Intrepid01, Immorttal, santori, Stanleyafam, elkonS, voizofone, KGBEAST, Ayomikun37
donnffd cloudgoddess, seun, udysweet

God does not cause suffering but he allows it. Suffering is caused by man and other factors. Find out why God allows suffering to take place.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/why-does-god-allow-suffering/&ved=0ahUKEwjT_PnU4f7QAhULLsAKHTQxBWQQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNGhM5i3DhdbQeHabMc26XVViMn2HA&sig2=65F5cFS3I8eeB4y5gayVmA

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Fabjulia:

God does not cause suffering but he allows it. Suffering is caused by man and other factors. Find out why God allows suffering to take place.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/why-does-god-allow-suffering/&ved=0ahUKEwjT_PnU4f7QAhULLsAKHTQxBWQQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNGhM5i3DhdbQeHabMc26XVViMn2HA&sig2=65F5cFS3I8eeB4y5gayVmA
Rubbish! you had to google junk answers for me

Is god not all loving and all present, why will god standby while a 2yr old is being raped?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by ScienceWatch: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2017
HardMirror:

That is why they are still christians, they aint that intelligent.
I hope you right. I dont feel sorry for you. You are more determined to trash Christians than to find answers to why your dad did nothing to stop your neighbour, Mukaila from raping your 2 yr old daughter in front of him.

HARDMIRROR, you describe your dad as "very muscular" and "big and strong." Can you tell us if you are built the same ?

Why did you not take responsibility for the safety of your 2 yr old baby ? A right-minded man protect his baby with his life.
Now you cowardly blame your muscular dad when by now you know your dad's character. You must have seen evidence over all these years that your dad is not protective over you, seeing that he allowed dangerous atheist beliefs to rape your mind and soul.

Your dad allowed Richard Darwkins to enter your bedroom to rape your mind, and your dad did nothing to stop Dawkins inspite of his strength. Your dad allowed a lagos tout to rape your baby girl in front of him. You also say you dad's friend ratted on him and gave your dads secret plan to allow your neigbour to rape your 2 yr old baby girl to you. This is very bad coming from your dads own best friend, it shows no loyalty.

God gave you everything you needed to protect your 2yr old baby girl from rape, but you messed up big time by making you dad responsible.

Remember, modern law allow a child to choose a more responsible parent.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by ScienceWatch: 3:00am On Jan 13, 2017
urahara:

When we examine HARDMIRROR's misplaced anger at his muscular dad, we find that as an atheist HARDMIRROR readily accept the destructive beliefs of other famous atheists, But when his own dad believes that it is a good plan the rape of his own 2 yr old grandchild. HARDMIRROR refuse to accept that his dad is exercising freedom of choice.

Just look at some of the cruel beliefs of atheism's founding fathers ;

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Sigmund Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

Now we can understand why atheists believe, that it is the woman's fault when she is raped.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
When we examine HARDMIRROR's misplaced anger at his muscular dad, we find that as an atheist HARDMIRROR readily accept the destructive beliefs of other famous atheists, But when his own dad believes that it is a good plan the rape of his own 2 yr old grandchild. HARDMIRROR refuse to accept that his dad is exercising freedom of choice.

Just look at some of the cruel beliefs of atheism's founding fathers ;

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Sigmund Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

Now we can understand why atheists believe, that it is the woman's fault when she is raped.
You are not making an iota of sense. what is Sigmund's relationship with the OP?

God the supposed ALL LOVING Father stands by and allows THOUSANDS/MILLIONS of Rape every year, with many of the victims being children that are totally helpless, yet God does not help them.
Sciencewatch I know you want to defend ur God by all means but please use your brain and argue with honesty.

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by ScienceWatch: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2017
HardMirror:

You are not making an iota of sense. what is Sigmund's relationship with the OP?

God the supposed ALL LOVING Father stands by and allows THOUSANDS/MILLIONS of Rape every year, with many of the victims being children that are totally helpless, yet God does not help them.
Sciencewatch I know you want to defend ur God by all means but please use your brain and argue with honesty.
Dont you see the relationship ? Sigmund Freud blames the women for being raped, just like you blame God for the rape of your daughter.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.

Surely you are familiar with saying, "Evil flourish where good men do nothing."
What are you doing about it ? I only see you complaining !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency / Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.