Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17546 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror. This allegory is one of the many reasons why I abandoned my Christian path. I still fail to understand why an all powerful God will do absolutely nothing when bad things happen to people.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by CAPSLOCKED: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
classicB:

God will not come down from heaven to prevent kids from getting raped.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

BUT HE COMES DOWN TO HAND PEOPLE SCHOLARSHIPS, JOBS AND ADMISSIONS.
HE HANDS PEOPLE CHILDREN AND SAVES CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM ACCIDENTS.

HE HANDED A NAIRALANDER A CURE FOR HIV YESTERDAY, IT MADE FRONTPAGE... AND HE DISTRIBUTES PRIVATE JETS AND CLASSY SUITS TO PASTORS.

WE KILLED HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON BY NAILING HIM TO A CROSS, MAYBE THATS WHY HE DOESN'T CARE THAT MUCH FOR OUR OWN CHILDREN. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
EyeHateGod:

And what truth do u Speek of my dear? Do u know i went through from page 0 to this one And still not one Reasonable Christian has been able to give an answer? LEMME REPHRASE THE QUESTION IN ANOTHER STYLE...

You are Walking on The Street as A "Good"
Christian, You get to a lonely place and then suddenly you saw a man let's say 20 you are older than him with let's say 10years trying to Rape a 6years Old girl What do You Do?
A) Prevent it By stopping the Man
B) Look and Go

It's as simple as that Bro

Bravo!
You submitted the ultimate question no body can answer!

The earth is Gods gift to man plus an individual gift of Free Will to every body including both the 2 year old and the rapist. Freewill have consequences of which the rape is one.

[size=18pt]ANSWER THIS: Would there be Freewill if God prevents us from doing every Evil but only allows the good things?[/size]

Except you believe that it was a mistake God giving man Freewill only then you have a point.

If EVERY body had obeyed God and Love their Neighbour as themselves would this hypothetical rape have happened? Now men rejected God and followed Satan and you have the effrontery to blame God.

You made one assumption which is a terrible underestimation on your part. As far as you are concerned, that is the worst crime God has witnesses as a result of MANS INHUMANITY TO MAN!
Not GODS Inhumanity to Man.

You cringe because it is this 2 year old. Yet you same Humans love Darkness rather than Light. You humans will rather follow the cause of your Pains- satan rather than God.

Humans are DESPERATELY WICKED and you turn to Blame God for their Wickedness.

You know what He says:
Let the godly keep on being Godly
Let the evil keep on being Evil

[size=18pt] Now, the same you will protest why the God of LOVE should throw an EVIL person into Hell for Eternity! THINK.[/size]
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by felixomor: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Satan is Lucifer, please.

If you don't agree, don't mention me again.

That guy actually is deranged mentally.

Pls dont waste too much time on him
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Its still an exam, unfortunately this hypothetical 2 year old got shot in the cross fire. Its like someone born blind, born lame, born deaf. Its still part of the exam!

Its just the way the fallen world is set up. The fallen world wasn't Gods fault, it was mans fault. But, its not about blame every one of us will solve his exam question.

I have a friend who is badly lame in one leg (polio) but with respect to this, he is more extrovert than I am. With his crutches he praises this same God you dispise. He is a cloud of witness against you Raphie. You are complete. But with respect to the question of being born lame, he passes and you with a far much easier question FAILED!
lol..and hows that adressing the op?
In the exam hall...he helps those who are sound...and ''leaves'' the person who was unaware,not taught,not exposed to anything etc and in the end...the unfortunate ''fails and fails out'' tho he helped the normal ones....hmm?
But he is supposed to be Good,love and just...

you didnt answer the direct question i asked o..
What should your dad do?
Or if you were your dad..what would you do?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
This allegory is one of the many reasons why I abandoned my Christian path. I still fail to understand why an all powerful God will do absolutely nothing when bad things happen to people.

Should GOD also intervene and stop you the next time you're about to fornicate, look at a woman lustfully, or do that thing that you know that the Bible condemns?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..and hows that adressing the op?
In the exam hall...he helps those who are sound...and ''leaves'' the person who was unaware,not taught,not exposed to anything etc and in the end...the unfortunate ''fails and fails out'' tho he helped the normal ones....hmm?
But he is supposed to be Good,love and just...

you didnt answer the direct question i asked o..
What should your dad do?
Or if you were your dad..what would you do?

I have replied/answered the OP. It is you raphie I am responding to. And to clear things up check my response to a similar post.

EyeHateGod:

And what truth do u Speek of my dear? Do u know i went through from page 0 to this one And still not one Reasonable Christian has been able to give an answer? LEMME REPHRASE THE QUESTION IN ANOTHER STYLE...

You are Walking on The Street as A "Good"
Christian, You get to a lonely place and then suddenly you saw a man let's say 20 you are older than him with let's say 10years trying to Rape a 6years Old girl What do You Do?
A) Prevent it By stopping the Man
B) Look and Go

It's as simple as that Bro

Bravo!
You submitted the ultimate question no body can answer!

The earth is Gods gift to man plus an individual gift of Free Will to every body including both the 2 year old and the rapist. Freewill have consequences of which the rape is one.

[size=18pt]ANSWER THIS: Would there be Freewill if God prevents us from doing every Evil but only allows the good things?[/size]

Except you believe that it was a mistake God giving man Freewill only then you have a point.

If EVERY body had obeyed God and Love their Neighbour as themselves would this hypothetical rape have happened? Now men rejected God and followed Satan and you have the effrontery to blame God.

You made one assumption which is a terrible underestimation on your part. As far as you are concerned, that is the worst crime God has witnesses as a result of MANS INHUMANITY TO MAN!
Not GODS Inhumanity to Man.

You cringe because it is this 2 year old. Yet you same Humans love Darkness rather than Light. You humans will rather follow the cause of your Pains- satan rather than God.

You know what He says:

[size=18pt] Now, the same you will protest why the God of LOVE should throw an EVIL person into Hell for Eternity! THINK.[/size]
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

http://m.psr.sagepub.com/content/17/4/325

You may start from here
They surveyed American college students. Society affects religiousity. Give me a survey of people from a religious country and let's see if the intelligent ones will be majorly unreligious.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Should GOD also intervene and stop you the next time you're about to fornicate, look at a woman lustfully, or do that thing that you know that the Bible condemns?
He doesn't need to intervene, rather he should intervene whenever the people who claim to follow him owe their workers 6 months salary and Bleep their female staff just because they can.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
He doesn't need to intervene, rather he should intervene whenever the people who claim to follow him owe their workers 6 months salary and Bleep their female staff just because they can.

If GOD should not intervene the next time you're about to fornicate, why should He intervene when a rapist is about to rape a child?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

If GOD should not intervene the next time you're about to fornicate, why should He intervene when a rapist is about to rape a child?
If God didn't intervene when Kabiru Sokoto bombed churches in the north, do you expect him to intervene when a father rapes a 2 year old girl?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by EyeHateGod: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Ok

ANSWER THIS: Would there be Freewill if God prevents us from doing every Evil but only allows the good things?

[size=20pt] If There is Freewill Why Then do u Thank God for Things that Happen In your Life?? [/size]

I Don't Blame God cause i know he Don't Exist Hardmirror Was just making up an instance It's a way to Open up the Deluded Brain to Think Think Think And Think....

[b]Not GODS Inhumanity to Man.

[size=30pt] Irrelevant [/size]

You know what He says:

He also said:
[size=20pt] Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. [/size]

[size=20pt] Irrelevant [/size]
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They surveyed American college students. Society affects religiousity. Give me a survey of people from a religious country and let's see if the intelligent ones will be majorly unreligious.

Read well, it wasn't for college students alone.
Don't read the abstract alone, download and read the complete paper.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
If God didn't intervene when Kabiru Sokoto bombed churches in the north, do you expect him to intervene when a father rapes a 2 year old girl?

It's either you didn't get my question or you're carefully trying to shift the goalpost.

Why should GOD not intervene the next time you're about to fornicate or do anything He hates, but intervene when an unreasonable man is about to rape a child?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

It's either you didn't get my question or you're carefully trying to shift the goalpost.

Why should GOD not intervene the next time you're about to fornicate or do anything He hates, but intervene when an unreasonable man is about to rape a child?
God shouldn't intervene because to me, fornication isn't a sin!. Understand? I fuck_ willingly and joyfully. tongue

Beside, I don't look up to a sky daddy to do for me what I can do for myself.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
All these blasphemers who do not genuinely seek knowledge but rather create threads for the sole purpose of scoffing and causing strife. Engaging them is pointless.

Somebody told the OP to report to the police, and what was his response?

HardMirror:

Why shld I go to the police, is the police more powerful than God?

Now tell me, is the above the response of someone genuinely seeking knowledge? So in other words God should come down from His throne and police humans, despite giving them the wisdom to form societies with established protocols for law and order?

When there's crime, there's punishment vis a vis the police, law courts and prisons, so why shouldn't you go to the police to report a crime?

HardMirror's response to an innocuous suggestion in relation to his allegory is why I don't engage atheists. Many of them, like the op, are insincere in their quest for understanding and even when presented with superior arguments choose to delude themselves in the arrogant assumption that their own deductions of what life entails are impeccable, infallible and incontrovertible.

Nobody should quote me because I do not engage stiff necked scoffers and heathens.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
God shouldn't intervene because to me, fornication isn't a sin!. Understand? I fuck_ willingly and joyfully. tongue

Beside, I don't look up to a sky daddy to do for me what I can do for myself.

This is a typical atheist, in whom there is no guile. grin

Thank you for cracking me up.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Read well, it wasn't for college students alone.
Don't read the abstract alone, download and read the complete paper.
Download fire. The point doesn't change. Only Americans were surveyed. Try surveying Nigerians.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000238?via%3Dihub
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

This is a typical atheist, in whom there is no guile. grin

Thank you for cracking me up.
And have you answered my question?

This here is a hypocritical christian, who wear the garment of christianity just to feel among and sin.

Thank you for showing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Download fire. The point doesn't change. Only Americans were surveyed. Try surveying Nigerians.

Don't be delusional bro, I ain't expecting this from your kind.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
And have you answered my question?

This here is a hypocritical christian, who wear the garment of christianity just to feel among and sin.

Thank you for showing yourself.

Give me one reason why GOD should prevent only the things you consider sin.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by EyeHateGod: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:
HardMirror's response to an innocuous suggestion in relation to his allegory is why I don't engage atheists. Many of them, like the op, are insincere in their quest for understanding and even when presented with superior arguments choose to delude themselves in the arrogant assumption that their own deductions of what life entails are impeccable, infallible and incontrovertible.
To much grammer and u still haven't adressed the op With that Your "Wisdom" "Knowledge" and "Unbiaseness"

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Ok

[size=20pt] If There is Freewill Why Then do u Thank God for Things that Happen In your Life?? [/size]

I Don't Blame God cause i know he Don't Exist Hardmirror Was just making up an instance It's a way to Open up the Deluded Brain to Think Think Think And Think....

[size=30pt] Irrelevant [/size]

He also said:
[size=20pt][b] Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
[/size]

[size=20pt] Irrelevant [/size]

Thanksgiving is part of freewill!
I can choose to thank God for the general favours like air, food, health....If I don't, God will not withdraw them. So, I use my freewill to thank Him anyway!

You didn't answer my question.

ANSWER THIS: Would there be Freewill if God prevents us from doing every Evil but only allows the good things?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Give me one reason why GOD should prevent only the things you consider sin.
Give me one reason why God should destroy the ones you don't like?.

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by EyeHateGod: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanksgiving is part of freewill!
I can choose to thank God for the general favours like air, food, health....If I don't, God will not withdraw them. So, I use my freewill to thank Him anyway!

[size=20pt] Tank Him for What? [/size] I thought You said we had Freewill?

[size=20pt] Would there Be Freewill if Everything act Accordingly To Gods plan? [/size]
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Give me one reason why God should destroy the ones you don't like?.

Hian!

Aren't you arguing for the OP again?

GOD should intervene and stop unreasonable men from raping children, right?

Why should He not intervene and stop you the next time you're about to fornicate or go to night club?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:
All these blasphemers who do not genuinely seek knowledge but rather create threads for the sole purpose of scoffing and causing strife. Engaging them is pointless.

Now tell me, is the above the response of someone genuinely seeking knowledge? So in other words God should come down from His throne and police humans, despite giving them the wisdom to form societies with established protocols for law and order?

When there's crime, there's punishment vis a vis the police, law courts and prisons, so why shouldn't you go to the police to report a crime?

Nobody should quote me because I do not engage stiff necked scoffers and heathens.
After all your worthless blabberings you failed to address the op. Imagine your 2 year old daughter was raped in the presence of your dad and your dad did nothing to stop the rapist. Now is god not present when little children are being raped? Why does he not save them. Many of them wld have been crying to God but he just watches and enjoys the show since he has no data to download porn

Can you be honest for once in your life? Just once!
Why does god not save little children from rapists?
Answer me and stop all the rants about atheists cos I don't care what u think of me all I want are sincere answers

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hian!

Aren't you arguing for the OP again?

GOD should intervene and stop unreasonable men from raping children, right?

Why should He not intervene and stop you the next time you're about to fornicate or go to night club?
Dude, are you chemically imbalance or are you just trying to sound so fucking_ dumb?

Haven't I answered this puerile question of yours? When I asked you a question, did you answer?

Instead you chose to revel in blatantly exclaiming "I'm an atheist" as if that answers the question I asked.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
EyeHateGod:

To much grammer and u still haven't adressed the op With that Your "Wisdom" "Knowledge" and "Unbiaseness"
Glad you noticed that too. And some people say this girl is intelligent. Hmmm woman wrappering will kill some guys.

Her post made zero sense.

Simple question. Why will a father (God) be where a child is being raped and do nothing.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Dude, are you chemically imbalance or are you just trying to sound so fucking_ dumb?

Haven't I answered this puerile question of yours? When I asked you a question, did you answer?

Instead you chose to revel in blatantly exclaiming "I'm an atheist" as if that answers the question I asked.

Argumentum ad hominem. grin

Bro, bye.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Humans have shown their zest to be corrupt, this we've seen number without times, especially in a country like ours.

Religious folks, many of them look up to God for comfort and security, and most times if not all the time, he doesn't provide it.

No man knows all. Any who believes he knows all is foolish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / How To Fly To China As A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.