Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17565 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by CHARLOE(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

GOD also sat back and watched as wicked men executed His Son.

I have one thing for you:
Lol, holding on to straw won't save u from drowning, so now God is no longer in control eh? But all powers belong to him abi n d devil cannot do anything except God allows it right? Didn't he promise to deliver u from D devourer?
God can open d windows of heaven n pour down blessings on u till u have no more room to store them, but can't deliver an innocent n helpless 2yr old from predator rapist!
Note: any1 defending God here is actually defending d grandfatber in d op, this is what yrs of brainwashing can do, smh.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

What kind of weak God is that?
Even Odin wouldn't have subscribed to such a silly idea with Thor

Yea, He was made weak so you can be strong.

Odin might not be willing to make a sacrifice as costly as Thor for his subjects.

But GOD gave up His Son to save a sinner like you from eternal damnation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

Lol, holding on to straw won't save u from drowning, so now God is no longer in control eh? But all powers belong to him abi n d devil cannot do anything except God allows it right? Didn't he promise to deliver u from D devourer?
God can open d windows of heaven n pour down blessings on u till u have no more room to store them, but can't deliver an innocent n helpless 2yr old from predator rapist!
Note: any1 defending God here is actually defending d grandfatber in d op, this is what yrs of brainwashing can do, smh.

GOD is in control. GOD has allowed Satan to reign for a while, so that his full character will be seen by all. Then he will be destroyed.

Yes, He is able to save me from the devourer. But even if He doesn't, I will not deny Him, because His thoughts for me are of good.

One day, we will be in a world where 2-year-old children won't be raped by unreasonable men again.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Edenoscar(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

GOD also sat back and watched as wicked men executed His Son:
i thought they were the same person

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

I love ur sincere reply, now replace grand father with God/Yahweh n u may get d picture d op is painting!
Plausible explanation : The dynamics of the Earth and the Universe generally are in such a way that God is unable to prevent such events from happening. Not that He lacks the power or will but just that an interference would lead to alterations of grander proportions. Have you looked at it this way?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Yea, He was made weak so you can be strong.

Odin might not be willing to make a sacrifice as costly as Thor for his subjects.

But GOD gave up His Son to save a sinner like you from eternal damnation.

So after God created me in his own image, he inseminated a virgin to give birth to himself, he then let himself to be killed because he didnt create me perfectly; then I'll be saved from hell which he also created?

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

lol see as you just make my mind dey cut.
On the matter as for me this is all i have to say

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Lol. Don't mind me. Where is winner01 and kingebukablog. You only see them where useless arguments are the order of the day

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar,

Many a person would ask "How can there be One GOD made up of three Persons? If the Trinity is made up of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, each of them being GOD, are there not three GODs?"

Let us view Infinity as a number that cannot be counted. It follows then that Infinity + Infinity + Infinity = a number that cannot be counted = Infinity.

In the same vein, GOD is an infinite Being that cannot be measured in any capacity. A Union of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit(each of whom cannot be measured in any capacity) = An entity that cannot be measured in any capacity = GOD.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

So after God created me in his own image, he inseminated a virgin to give birth to himself, he then let himself to be killed because he didnt create me perfectly; then I'll be saved from hell which he also created?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Have you heard about Adam and the fall of man?

Hell was meant for Satan and his angels, but those who are bent on following Satan will also follow him to hell.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Plausible explanation : The dynamics of the Earth and the Universe generally are in such a way that God is unable to prevent such events from happening. Not that He lacks the power or will but just that an interference would lead to alterations of grander proportions. Have you looked at it this way?
Yet he supposedly blesses people with private jets, sends angels to guide you, helps athletes win medals and other irrelevant things but when it comes to preventing a rape, he is powerless. Hmmm... I just dey look u people

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hell was meant for Satan and his angels, but those who are bent on following Satan will also follow him to hell.
So why does god allow little children to get raped?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:
So why does go allow little children to get raped?
Check my previous posts for the answer.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Yet he supposedly blesses people with private jets, sends angels to guide you, helps athletes win medals and other irrelevant things but when it comes to preventing a rape, he is powerless. Hmmm... I just dey look u people
This is not a fitting response. I did not say He is powerless. Read my post again.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

GOD is in control. GOD has allowed Satan to reign for a while, so that his full character will be seen by all. Then he will be destroyed.

Yes, He is able to save me from the devourer. But even if He doesn't, I will not deny Him, because His thoughts for me are of good.

One day, we will be in a world where 2-year-old children won't be raped by unreasonable men again.
So god is allowing all these evils so that we will know the character of satan Na wa o. This is interesting

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by CHARLOE(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

See how u keep contradicting urself, I'll advice u stop typing thrash, sit back n think over everything you've read in d bible n heard about God since u were born, compare n contrast with reality, without fear n c what will happen; d truth will finally give u a dirty slap in d face!

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is not a fitting response. I did not say He is powerless. Read my post again.
So why does he allow little children approximately 40million every year get raped. Why?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lmao you cracked me up here.
That's what happens when the brain is put to sleep all in the name of religion (blind faith).
Hopefullandlord, I see you again wink
The OP put put his name in the thread title, so it's not out of place to think that it the event happened to him. It is unfair for you lot to start insulting people for thinking that. And it's not like it a story that cannot happen in real life. It actually happens all the time.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

See how u keep contradicting urself, I'll advice u stop typing thrash, sit back n think over everything you've read in d bible n heard about God since u were born, compare n contrast with reality, without fear n c what will happen; d truth will finally give u a dirty slap in d face!

You have succeeded in saying nothing.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Check my previous posts for the answer.
There was no answer in your post. So the world is ruled by the evil one. Has that stopped you from claiming God blesses you? If you get a good job, won't you claim God provided the job? So if your God is so good and does good, why is he not saving all the little children being raped?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

So god is allowing all these evils so that we will know the character of satan Na wa o. This is interesting

Yes. The whole world is under the control of the evil one now. Very soon, he will be destroyed, and the earth set free from the curse of sin.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Why will I be bent on following a Satan to a hell when God created me in his image after his likeness?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The OP put put his name in the thread title, so it's not out of place to think that it the event happened to him. It is unfair for you lot to start insulting people for thinking that. And it's not like it a story that cannot happen in real life. It actually happens all the time.
Now we are making progress. So you have agreed it happens all the time meaning it can happen to me or you. So why does god fail to help the abt 40million victims every year
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

There was no answer in your post. So the world is ruled by the evil one. Has that stopped you from claiming God blesses you? If you get a good job, won't you claim God provided the job? So if your God is so good and does good, why is he not saving all the little children being raped?

Yes. GOD provides even the food I eat.

Think again what it means to be "under the evil one", considering the fact that rape is evil.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

So why does he allow little children approximately 40million every year get raped. Why?
The same dynamics. It just has to.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Why will I be bent on following a Satan to a hell when God created me in his image after his likeness?

The image of GOD in man was corrupted after the fall. Man now has a natural inclination towards evil rather than good.

You can, however, live above sin. Jesus gives anyone who believes in Him the power to hate sin and live above it.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

The OP hinted and mentioned boldly that its an allegory!
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Yes. GOD provides even the food I eat.

Think again what it means to be "under the evil one", considering the fact that rape is evil.
Sweet!
So god provides food for you but he seats and watch as a rapist forces his infected peeenis into a little girls puvsy tearing it apart and infecting and damaging her for life.
What a glorious loving god you serve
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The same dynamics. It just has to.
What are u saying?
Rape of children is one of God's plans for humanity right?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Sweet!
So god provides food for you but he seats and watch as a rapist forces his infected peeenis into a little girls puvsy tearing it apart and infecting and damaging her for life.
What a glorious loving god you serve

Let me ask you: what do you want GOD to do in that case?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The image of GOD in man was corrupted after the fall. Man now has a natural inclination towards evil rather than good.

You can, however, live above sin. Jesus gives anyone who believes in Him the power to hate sin and live above it.

Why did his image get corrupt after the 'fall'? His image should have prevented any 'fall'.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Why did his image get corrupt after the 'fall'? His image should have prevented any 'fall'.

I suggest you go and check my first posts in the topic "A sincere question for theists: where did evil originate from?" by donnffd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.