Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa (31545 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kikake: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari now rests and tours after winning to become president. He is only visited in Abuja by people from all quarters of Nigeria.

During the election campaign, Buhari and members of his Hausa/Fulani were on their feet visiting nearly every important Owambe party in the Southwest, creating the false impression of "we are together against Jonathan and his people in this fight to capture power."
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by StarPlayer: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Don't you get tired of repeating the same lame azz line all the time? This sh!t us becoming boring and annoying AF. You need to grow up dude
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by amdoyin82(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is one hell ungrateful dude.. We shall see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by tola268: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aminat508:
President Muhammadu Buhari late Saturday night met with former Interim chairman of the All Progressive Congress Chief Bisi Akande, the Executive Governor of Osun State, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, and Senator Sola Adeyeye representing Osun Central senatorial district.

See photos below.. .

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/10/buhari-meets-with-bisi-akande.html
President Buari should watch out now that oppressor and embezzler wicked people are visiting Him
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by koladebrainiac(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Now he is reaching out to Tinubu
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by aye9ice007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
All I knw is that osun state election is very close and these are the top APC leaders in d state of osun. I smell something sha
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kikake: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

If Buhari detach himself from Tinubu, he has lost southwest.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

The problem with PMB is that he is fighting on so many fronts at same time.

Bokoharam, Naija Delta, Tinubu, His wife, Judiciary, senate leadership.
A smart politician carefully selects his fight. PMB is not one.

My Opinion

Your opinion truly.
A presidential candidate needs 25% of votes in 2/3 of the 36 states to win to become president.

And Buhari needs only 25% votes from four states in the south to win in 2019. He can easily get that from four states that shall do amebo like the southwest did in 2015.

Buhari can comfortably win 25% votes in all the northern states. North covets power like nothing else, even if a northern goat is the presidential candidate.

Those who helped the north win civil war were asleep when northern military leaders wrongly used land mass as yard-stick and created a whooping number of 19 states + Abuja and hundreds of local government councils in ONE northern region, but allowed only 17 states and fewer local government councils in TWO southern regions.

Instead of southern politicians to stand up and ask for immediate political restructuring in a democratic method if we are not doing away with unitary government system, the two biggest tribes in the south engage in fighting themselves for crumbs from northern politicians in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
So why he is pretending as if what his wife said does not make sense?
Asiwaju told him to work with person that can make National assembly much more better for him, Buhari refused and came up with"i can work with anybody slogan" am sure he is working with Saraki and Dogara now.
Am sure the wife knew how her husband had jettisoned so much political advice from Tinubu and his wrong choice of counsel from those who are basilly looking for personal benefit.i pray it will not be too late for him to realise he is messing up the mandate given to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
So why he is pretending as if what his wife said does not make sense?
Asiwaju told him to work with person that can make National assembly much more better for him, Buhari refused and came up with"i can work with anybody slogan" am sure he is working with Saraki and Dogara now.
Am sure the wife knew how her husband had jettisoned so much political advice from Tinubu and his wrong choice of counsel from those who are basilly looking for personal benefit.i pray it will not be too late for him to realise he is messing up the mandate given to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
gbadexy:
Awon tinubu's goons.
Apparently, the first lady has sympathy for tinubu. Bubu may be on reconciliation move.
These are loyal associates if tinubu. I doubt they went there to sell out.

Did you do history in school? Whe betrayed Awo and Abiola?

When am NUC chairman I will make compulsory for all disciplines.
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by tripzalee(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hope is to discuss lautech resumption 4 months semester break witout exam
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by maasoap(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

If Buhari detach himself from Tinubu, he has lost southwest.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

The problem with PMB is that he is fighting on so many fronts at same time.

Bokoharam, Naija Delta, Tinubu, His wife, Judiciary, senate leadership.
A smart politician carefully selects his fight. PMB is not one.

My Opinion
You guys should drop the bolded crap. GEJ was a wasteful president, corruption personified and colossal failure.
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kentuta(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2016
figment232:
Serves him right Karma at play here.

Karma can be at play here but what wrong have he done to the yoruba apc to deserve this kind of mean treatment from them.... Just thinking
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by oluFELAxy(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmm...Osun!
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by slivertongue: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Deen77:

But my opinion, if Jonathan perform no media would have stopped his 're-election. Jonathan has d best opportunity but failed don't forget that Jonathan promise one time after completing Ya-Adua first 4 years.

wen will d gej bashing stop? i dont see why gej sud b blamed if apc member av a misunderstandin. they sud style up jare. all the blame game aint gonna help dem. tinubu and gmb kno hw to iron out dia differences if they are serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kaltonga: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Deen77:

But my opinion, if Jonathan perform no media would have stopped his 're-election. Jonathan has d best opportunity but failed don't forget that Jonathan promise one time after completing Ya-Adua first 4 years.
and buhari is really performing a nd the same media has been busy repotting his performances with the economy,the phantom chibok girls, arrange boko haram,shitte/ sunnai,herdsmen, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 NGO Workers, Soldier & Mopol Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic Pics) / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.