Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa (31547 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Omeokachie: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Trying to make peace with Tinubu...

Na dem dem. Am all for it if it will bring the naira back to what it was before Buhari took over the reigns.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by chrisxxx(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
They are there to deliver Tinubu conditions for peace.
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Decibel: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stealthideals24:
We will teach the North lessons. They already picked the wrong enemy.
Talk is cheap cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by siralos135: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

If Buhari detach himself from Tinubu, he has lost southwest.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

The problem with PMB is that he is fighting on so many fronts at same time.

Bokoharam, Naija Delta, Tinubu, His wife, Judiciary, senate leadership.
A smart politician carefully selects his fight. PMB is not one.

My Opinion

Who are the people you just mentioned above.who sabi FFK,na who know odumakin...keep deceiving yourself.who ur opinion epp?
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Decibel:

Talk is cheap cheesy

We shall see...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by papaT5(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Incredible meeting nooni,!
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by AreaFada2: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Deen77:

But my opinion, if Jonathan perform no media would have stopped his 're-election. Jonathan has d best opportunity but failed don't forget that Jonathan promise one time after completing Ya-Adua first 4 years.

So somebody who built 14 new universities, brought railway train back, hundreds of Almajiri schools, modernised fertiliser supply to remove fraud, did many federal roads like Lagos -Benin Road that OBJ could not do in 8 years, electricity supply improved, made Nigeria Africa's largest economy for the first time, tried to remove oil subsidy scam but SW used media power against him, signed freedom of information bill, ensured free and fair elections, food was far more affordable, investors were coming back and many more.

If that is failure, then the propaganda the person you mentioned talked about was really effective.
People with narrow vested interests have used SW media machine to cause crisis since independence like goading military officers into coups as IBB said recently.

What GEJ did for Nigerian democracy will become obvious in years to come. When propaganda has cleared from people's eyes and brain and can think and see clearly again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by onatisi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
It is warning time. Buhari is now taking up the challenge of controlling the party and will not tolerate any form of anti party practises.
Who blinks first?
Will tinubu back down and allow the party structure to be taken away from him or will he damm the consequences and prove that he is still a godfather?
The drama is just about to begin
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Decibel: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stealthideals24:

We shall see...
Afonja being kowtowing to Alimi since 1500AD grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by godunia(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fashola and Amaechi we know. .......do these ones belong to the other ones?
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Kennitrust(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
but wait o
Buhari no dey go Presidential villa were the thing go always hit front page like say Na new thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by 1wolex85: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

My Opinion

Why would you mention FFK and Odumakin in that group? Of what political value are they? People that cant win their polling booths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by luminouz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion
U make sense die! Take this bottle of ORIJIN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by rabex123(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Aisha will probably be waiting for this meeting to end in ''the other room''
The stuff no funny again abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kayzat: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion

FFK and odumakin can not win their street if they are to contest for CDA election.

Odumakin is one of earliest ingrates that betrayed Tinubu . he would've being on wheelchair by now if not dead but God used Tinubu to restore his failing health .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by arsenal33: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stealthideals24:
We will teach the North lessons. They already picked the wrong enemy.

Are you still crying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by ajakpe: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
I cozzy kuzere I love baba deep in my heart sai Buhari sai yahaya bello up eward enuja
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by ajebuter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
He is strategising with Hajia Aisha in The Other Room..
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Decibel: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
gbadexy:
Awon tinubu's goons.
Apparently, the first lady has sympathy for tinubu. Bubu may be on reconciliation move.
These are loyal associates if tinubu. I doubt they went there to sell out.
You're right in your assertion. She loves the TINUBUS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by figment232(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
kentuta:
Am not a fan of tinubu but the kind of treatment he is receiving from this people he puts all his resources to bring at the center is very very uncalled for.....
Serves him right Karma at play here.
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by july66: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aminat508:
President Muhammadu Buhari late Saturday night met with former Interim chairman of the All Progressive Congress Chief Bisi Akande, the Executive Governor of Osun State, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, and Senator Sola Adeyeye representing Osun Central senatorial district.

See photos below.. .

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/10/buhari-meets-with-bisi-akande.html
The truth is that there is no way Buhari would have won the last presidential elections without the Tinubu factor. The difference between the election results that brought Buhari to power & the previous ones was the Tinubu factor. That is not to say Tinubu will assume the role of godfather. But I think he deserves to be made more relevant otherwise I see APC imploding & going the same same way of PDP. The truth is that Aisha is correct because there is a cabal that wants Tinubu sidelined for them to be more relevant and I think this cabal have no electoral value. On the statement by PMP that Aisha belongs to the kitchen, I am surprised he is just realising that because there is no part of this country that woman did not visit to campaign for Buhari & APC in the build up to the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by ajebuter(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
akins56:
Meeting aregbesola or baba akande is akin to meeting tinubu.

Sombori should tell that oloriburuku aregbe and ajimobi to settle lautech workers, awon werray gbo gbo

This got me ROTFL...l mean the names you just tag Afah Aregbe alias Baba Hafusa..
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by justmenoni: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God you said your opinion, this is not a matter of performing or not, Jonathan did his best, PMB his doing his own part, Obama did well etc etc.. the issue is that no matter how good or well you do as a leader there would always be opposition and if you're not careful you might get GANGED by these oppositions as a result of complicity between the elements( media, opposition, enemies etc) but why can't we already forget about jonathan already, solutions are surely needed for our various problem, Okay JONATHAN has been our problem but shouldn't er look for solutions or should we keep playing the blame game over and over and over?

Deen77:

But my opinion, if Jonathan perform no media would have stopped his 're-election. Jonathan has d best opportunity but failed don't forget that Jonathan promise one time after completing Ya-Adua first 4 years.
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by lailo: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion
I agree with all ur submissions but that wy GEJ loss was neva bcs of SW media but poor governance.SW didn't benefit anything 4rm his government and u think we still need some media houses soothsayers to tell us b4 we packwell?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by jollymizzle(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
chrisxxx:
They are there to deliver Tinubu conditions for peace.
Damn straight. We fit forgive Bubu but make e no try that kain rubbish again. It's never done ke, and before anything we will need some appointments, favors etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by jollymizzle(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lmao so Bubu dey listen to hin wife, even with all hin 'my wife belongs to the kitchen' na lie. When house start dey hot even the toughest man fit run away. Like the saying 'you can survive a lot of things but no man can survive an unhappy wife' except the one wey never add value to your life unlike aisha
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kings09(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aminat508, wat r u doing out of the #OtherRoom. Wen u shld either be in kitchen or the #OtherRoom.
Aminat508:
President Muhammadu Buhari late Saturday night met with former Interim chairman of the All Progressive Congress Chief Bisi Akande, the Executive Governor of Osun State, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, and Senator Sola Adeyeye representing Osun Central senatorial district.

See photos below.. .

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/10/buhari-meets-with-bisi-akande.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Aminat508(f): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
kings09:
Aminat508, wat r u doing out of the #OtherRoom. Wen u shld either be in kitchen or the #OtherRoom.
grin
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
arsenal33:

Are you still crying?

U mean the way ur mother was restricted to the other room?
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by jozee8: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteTj:

Buhari can't go and meet Tinubu, its Tinubu that has to go and meet Buhari as he's the current Leader/Emperor/Boss/President.

I understand Tinubu's distance as well, he too is an Emperor in his own right.

As for Buhari, he's messing up politically as he seems to be standing aloof when it comes to his party matters. As the current leader, his party members are asking for his direction but since the start of his government, his body language has indicated nothing hence the different actions from his party members. Less I forget, he has never proven to be an astute politician but only just a military ruler.

So far with his inaction and actions, he's on a path of destruction.
That is where what the wife of the President said comes into play. The cabal that where not there from the onset are now the lord and all in Aso villa, hence, the treatment of the jagabaan himself!
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by uvalued(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion

i agree
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Tremor007: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion
You just said the whole truth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.