Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) (57580 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by frenchkisser(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
He is a perfect gentleman and observes etiquettes
i'm just saying, what if he chooses not to help,does that make him any less of a gentleman? She could as well help him down the stairs.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed

Tell your boyfriend to help u
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by asumo12: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
adbokus:

permission to share this...

Granted sir
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by wizflower(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
wait o its 2016 and Rita is not yet married? shocked
Wait o , 2016 is about passing by and you have not received sense
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by kaylex1994(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guy if u ever post this kind of useless thing here again ... What is so interesting here? what so adorable here?

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by kaylex1994(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
isahsalee:
Fine woman and no husband, what a pity? byt, wait a minute, is she up to 30 yr of age
No ooo....she is 17 plus....foolish question... As you look here finish she look 26 to u?
what so adorable here?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Kebabs(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Blood of shizos!!!!
ajakpe:
Rita go nd married no tym 4 u
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Kebabs(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Lmao@meme. Una nor go kill me for this forum!
kaylex1994:
Guy if u ever post this kind of useless thing here again ... What is so interesting here? what so adorable here?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley
Look no further honeychile,he is HERE! grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by felibrain: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..
Guy just kukuma finish me ooo. The kind of laughter here fit kill person. Loooool.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Deborahj(f): 3:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Most of the People didn't know that Ramsey Noah is a Yoruba Man from Owo Ondo State Nigeria.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2016
lilmax:

Marriage? Most men don wise now a only pikin we want.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by tonytony208(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2016
pretydiva:

2 questions:

1. What happens to the guy you are dating? You can mould him to become romantic.

2. And what will you place on the table when you get a romantic guy? Or you want the guy to be sooooo romantic, while you are at the receiving end of all the cares and giving nothing in return? I hope not.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by tonytony208(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Deborahj:

Most of the People didn't know that Ramsey Noah is a Yoruba Man from Owo Ondo State Nigeria.

Thought Ramsey Noah is igbo
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by tonytony208(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
if they do this same thing in Nigeria.. he will be tagged "mumu" and "woman wrapper" while she will be tagged "chief spinster"..

someone just deport me to UK already..

gentleman.. keep it up!!

we only get to see lil of them.. even on NL

they all want the same thing- follow them to the other room

Na lie. No body will say such. There is nothing special about leading a woman down flight of stairs. Nothing special.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by no1madman(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2016
I thought he was fuckinnnn her on the stairs. . .
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by oyindelacreme(f): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..

Oga Don't worry eh. Theres still hope yet for you. Just keep praying dat Science continues to advance. Soon it will be possible for those with "noodles" for brains to have transplants . . . .
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by pretty16(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
lilmax:

What is it with you people and marriage? Make u leave t lady alone na. Don't you know that it is not the destiny of everyone to get married?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by abbeyfel: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2016
ever811:
Hey! why are you bringing Christ into this your rubbish talk? Are you okay at all? go give am husband now. Is marriage a sign of success or progress? Na you wan help her love her life now. Hissssss....
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Seanjay(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
asumo12:
Teacher: mention 3 things dat can be
found in d kitchen...
Ojo: pot
Teacher: good!
Amina: stove
Teacher: awesome!
Akpos: Aisha
Teacher: y Aisha?
Akpos: coz she belongs 2 d kitchen
Teacher: ar u sick?
Akpos: ask our president.... grin

Am I the only one that is not finding the kitchen and other rooms stuff not funny, and besides even our forefathers believed women only belong to the kitchen that's why they don't admit them to school those days, so what is making people laughing in that now or is this the first time they are hearing this ?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by CaptainDKY: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
pretydiva:
can I be ur romantic guy?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Deborahj(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2016
tonytony208:

Thought Ramsey Noah is igbo

Google it, Ramsey is from Ondo State, He even granted a video interview on Sahara reporters.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by smardray(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2016
grin[b]
nikkypearl:
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed
...its NCOs u did not call us...bona saliu,boda jarizod,boda smellymouth....dey re all here...well tnk God u didn't fall nd u re down the stairs nw...[/b]
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2016
smardray:
grin[b] ...its NCOs u did not call us...bona saliu,boda jari.zod,boda smellym.outh....dey re all here...well tnk God u didn't fall nd u re down the stairs nw...[/b]
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.