Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,966 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Candid Talk... Some Ladies Are So Lazy All They Think Of Is Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Talk... Some Ladies Are So Lazy All They Think Of Is Marriage (528 Views)

Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid Talk... Some Ladies Are So Lazy All They Think Of Is Marriage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
I see nowadays that some women are so lazy nd all they think of is marriage...so that the man in question cud shelter them, at least the man will somehow involve in catering for their needs.some ladies even go into marriage cos of poverty... mehn!!! d man don enter am b that.nawaoo...they will be the first to post their engagement or wedding pics on Facebook.hnmmm nawa.so irritating!!!
Re: Candid Talk... Some Ladies Are So Lazy All They Think Of Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can totally relate to this...
A lot of ladies don't wanna get their hands dirty at all. It's annoying, well, since I'm not going to marry to a lazyass who'll become a liability to me, I think I'M good

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Shocking Fact About Male Menopause Called Andropause And It Causes / The Other Room — By Barrister Felix / I'm Back...5 Ways To Spot A Fvckboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.