Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,624 members, 7,851,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? (2437 Views)

Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF / Military Officers Warn Osinbajo- Beware, Aso Rock Cabal Wants To Grab Power / Stop Annual Celebration Of Anambra State Creation By Polycarp Onwubiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by Siberia101: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by progress69: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The op that created this tread did not create it to gather knowledge but to spew his lies infested brains out...

I dont like commenting on treads like these because i know where it will end, And saying things which are not even is an insult to Nigerians that dies every day at the battle field.
the only thing i have to say is that Boko haram is just a to0l used by many Northern politician to achieve their aim, its not a Pdp thing or Apc , its just that the Nigeria army has been fighting shadows for 4yrs now... chasing after Boko haram whereas all u need is to locate their sponsors and cut their tie with their recruits.....

Only Ihejirika did that and that was the problem he had that made them remove him...yes i believed Pdp created Boko haram because of the pain of loosing the presidency battle to the south. That only divided the Northern pdp from South, even in senate then it was like a war was going on between pdp member from North and south...

Today, BOko haram has gotten more weapon, more recruit , more allies.They are not puppet anymore, ISIS has joined hands,thats why flushing Boko haram might never be easy like this administration is claiming

Problem with many of you is that you dont even understand what you read beforre you post. The hatefulness in you just stare up anger, and you post whatever the anger brought to your head.

Jonathan was a VP when BH first stared their madness even though they had been in existence even before Ya'radua. Ya'radua was the president when they carried out their first attack. Ya'radua was President when the first BH commander was murdered in cold blood by the police after the military handed him. How sensible is it to say BH was created because North lost to South when a Northerner was actually the President when the whole madness started?
Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by otitokoroleti: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:

Problem with many of you is that you dont even understand what you read beforre you post. The hatefulness in you just stare up anger, and you post whatever the anger brought to your head.

Jonathan was a VP when BH first stared their madness even though they had been in existence even before Ya'radua. Ya'radua was the president when they carried out their first attack. Ya'radua was President when the first BH commander was murdered in cold blood by the police after the military handed him. How sensible is it to say BH was created because North lost to South when a Northerner was actually the President when the whole madness started?
spewing cowshit as usual, lol. obori! hahahahaha
Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:

Sorry for using the world Created... But what am saying is that.. The monster Boko haram with heavy amunition came into existence After Yar'adua Died...
Is just like the shite and sunni battle, u know no one will tag shittes as a terror group now.. But when hand join in hands they start bombing people with improvised weapons and get support from Locals..Would u call them a moslem sect or a terror group..Same goes to Boko Haram ..they are just an ideaology group lead by Mohammed Yusuf, even when their leader died under custody.. There where no bloody attack than mere petrol can Bombs and threats...
But when it seEms their service was needed... Somebody somewhere equipt them to carry out a function...First to Christians living among them... I know of two millionaires of Delta and Imo origin that were slaughtered ath their house in Borno, Chuches where targeted and Most of the weapons they have today were weapons they captured from Nigeria army....Today am sure the sponsors of then Boko haram are not same as of now.. That's why I said Many Nothern politician.
Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by NaijaFutbol: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince088:

U don chop ban...hahahahahahaha

Person dey analyse with sense,u con begin dey yarn dust.

Bros, I am back grin grin
I like the fact that moderator just struck out the abuse and retained the message. I am impressed with Nairaland mods.

Small thing, people that shout "abeg keep quiet" shocked will cry and lament "let me go an tell daddy for you". embarassed
Re: Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? by Cjrane2: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
I hope President Donald Trump will expose all the secret files on how northern politicians created Boko haram to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and how Obama using ambassador james entswisle tacitly resisted labelling Boko haram as a foreign terrorist organization in order to allow them do the dirty job against GEJ government. Until of course they crossed the line to kidnap some girls.

Thank God Obama and his group will finally leave government

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / How PDP Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years; See Those Involved - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.