Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44636 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Ebymyk(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
na who the compete with dis 1 self,real handsome guys. Don't go about showing off...unhandsome attention seeker!
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg
Even if MONKEY no fine, him mama like am.... grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JhyMedex: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hehe... Am still tryna get hw dis made front page on arguably the most popular forum on the African continent!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by delors(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ahaha..Tanko, na u be this? See as ur small egg, sorry, head, resemble fowl egg own.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Kosy79(f): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lalasticlala u wicked ooooo u know say the guy no fine and u sabi wetin Nlers go talk with their bad mouths u come move am to FP, Lala daris GOD oooooo. d guy for caption this thread like "Am I too ugly for likes" and Nlers would have shown love more
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ssonn: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
Black is cute
People like this belong to the other room.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by STIdesyns(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
on a monday morning see what recession is causing...shiorrrr
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by lorelle(f): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
kollysnut:
Him lips, like over cooked ponmo....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....u wicked oooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by CHYMZZY(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
my guy you funny die!
laugh wan burst my bell
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
say4gunit:
Badbelle! U fine reach am?
cheesy but you're fine sha
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by vectoh(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
People get zero joy o...but,errmm...bros look yahslf na..after u don use camera 360,camera 360+and other editing...see as u stil b lyk when buhari was under 30....wen bubu stil dey rear cattle. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by kinibigdeal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Most Nairalander's are jealous of this guy handsomeness
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
oh my God boko haram what have you done? all the tremors and vibrations caused by your numerous bombs don mix this guy brain. ...

Omo weyrey
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by djlawex02(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
Black is cute
you knw what want from u? I've always love to me marry an Hausa babe, Abeg link me up wit one.
you are looking good though
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by megareal: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai! Wicked comments everywhere. But OP, which weed you smoke wey come increase your self esteem negatively. grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by jobnation(f): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
This moderators are damn funny grin omo c how the cum change the topic... i am the most handsome nairalander
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by jobnation(f): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
megareal:
Chai! Wicked comments everywhere. But OP, which weed you smoke wey come increase your self esteem negatively. grin
you bad wella grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by iamkingzlee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
megrimor:
This guy is between his late sixties and early seventies
dies grin grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
I think this guy may be talking about how his T shirt and cap is handsome not him.
he is definitely more ugly than his Tshirt and caps shocked
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by dirtyslap(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
The manner of stupidity and foolishness display on this forum on a daily basis is beyond human comprehension. I mean wat manner of fucvkery is dis. Somebody shoot me please. Rubbish undecided
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by xtgozie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aboki
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by wealthygem(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol, Bros, respect your old age nah abeg [/quote]
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by inspektor(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mgbeke feeling fly!, odeh! see e bald head. lol!
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by eyinjuege: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:

Wetin i do? Common go to the other room

14 years loading...... cheesy
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by maxwell767(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016

Mtchewwww....

I fvck up to have opened this thread
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ekene9: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
lol....
am sure u r enjoying ur sleep
#dreamer
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by theGistsonline: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie
pls who's the girl in the pic near the last? She fine sha! nice eyes
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by theGistsonline: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie
pls who's the girl in the pic b4 the last? She fine sha! nice eyes
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by tohchee96(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
for God sake ...this is not even funny
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Ak75: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
OGA, who do you dis kind thing nah? You say you bi the most HANDSOME GUY? you dey sleep? abeg wake up and enter the other ROOM biko. See your mouth like rat wey dey look for fish
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ahahahahahahha grin grin

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.