Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44631 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie

Ignore hateful comments. Many of them here are introverts with zero self confidence. I love your skin, it's lovely,

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Alfred234(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
But why are you guys wicked like this? grin its not good o
op your are fine jor don't mind all the hateful comments
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by maialbarka(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
guy abeg go bush go rear cattle joor. you look like those black Fulani cattle rearers. go and join your family in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Abiodunoluseun: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg
Haaaaaaaaa
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
cheesy but you're fine sha
Ur dp, why don't u go for modelling....
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
dazzlingd:
Ur dp, why don't u go for modelling....
looking for an agency
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by gonkin(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
For yout mind.
Even my armpit will win u in a most handsome competition HANDS DOWN

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by apatheticme(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
megrimor:
This guy is between his late sixties and early seventies
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Dvibs: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments
Hahahahaha. You are wickeeeeed.
NO chill at all.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by knightsTempler: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments

Shots fired...shots fired.... grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Mcowubaba: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
nairalanders no get chill at all... I bet with my left breast that this shii will start trending since this was able to make fp
I bet with your right breast, that this type of topic will not make front page again this week.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by henrygoody(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg

Ahahahaha .............

Like seriously
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
I see Nothing! I see Nothing!!! i can see something!!! I seee the pretty babe beside uuugrin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by bitingbody: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Guy, add some fkesh, find something chop abeg.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by darqly(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
finalboss1:
head like world cup

@ work, and was managing to stifle laughter while reading comments, till you posted this grin grin grin
You need to stop this angry grin grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Winnelyn(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I bet with your right breast, that this type of topic will not make front page again this week.

hopefully grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by streetzdreamz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Christ!!! couldn't go through all the comments lest people around me take me for an upcoming madman, guys wetin apen?? lols I can't laugh abeg.. NLS can be so mean and funny,I bet the op would have been dangling on a rope or jump off a roof if this act took place in countries like India and oda suicide prone areas, but bros u sef no try, even if you are the cutest,it adds nothing to your self worth,but I love your courage sha.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Ranchhoddas: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
LynnPetra:

Ignore hateful comments. Many of them here are introverts with zero self confidence. I love your skin, it's lovely,
You go dey support bad thing. If you know say na matter of self-esteem open thread do this same thing wey this abokii do. See your head like self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by dckng16(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bro Nothing do u joor. U re d most handsome Abokii I ve ever seen on Nairaland, Your Swag is on point... smiley
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by cutekhalifa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
charcoal will be jealous of this man... see as he black like devil's cooking pot
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by godwinstringed1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
What of me

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by twosquare(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
Is that you on your profile picz? I like it, makes it look like those Lagos 1960s caption smiley
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ifewise(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
On a serious note
I'm handsome than u,
Why d atttention?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by styno22(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
With ur head like kwakwa and ur dry lips, Gombe swag...
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by peeberry2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
See ham with him peeled lip....guy u use him brush,abi u baff for with crude oil?ekpa na
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by miketayo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin hit the gym at least
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by typicalgamer(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
complete retard
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by engrkaz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Every A.boki with him own kettle...
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by alaskido(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
See as you be like refugee from SOMALIA grin grin. Ugly macheche. You do see Van Vicker and Ramsey Noah?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Akjr(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
the guy right now

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Akjr(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
u rob petrol for lipz nei... hungry face
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by yomadepraze(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Omg... Lyk seriously... Nairalanders ehn. Dy fit kil person.... Buh guy u 4 don beg mod mk dem no put am 4 fp..... I showed blindman sef ... He percieve say u no fyn reach ham... Buh u try... #selfappraisal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.