Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44634 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by flawlessT(f): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg
Hahahahahaha
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by eghexs76: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
You not handsome like you think...
You just be like who dey escourt cow woooo
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by KvnGRezz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
This guy...asif wen ur mama born yhu...u fall face down for ground....LoL juxx saying thou grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mizzpweety(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Indeed
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by elsomm(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tinydick:

Op u try shaa ,,,but judging from d pics above,,,,u re not in early 20s grin.....u don pass dis tins .
If voting re to b conducted ,,,,about d most hamsome bro,,,,honestly,,,u no go reach qualifying round

You're heartless. Not even qualifying round?!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by elsomm(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments

Come back here...you must say it
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by notoriousbabe: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Babangbali is the most handsome dude on this forum and he is also the coolest and most gentle guy on board

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Duru009(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aboki
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Cof1ex(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
bros no mind dem jare, u Na shine shine bobo. but I just get one song for you you.

it's P-square............ forever remix......

if you are my ape I will take you round the zoo, I will take you to cages Wia u ve Neva Eva bin b4, I will give u banana, I ve given u my word, hope u will like it, u will really really like it..... forever!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!! hope u will like it, u will really really like it.....

How you see am bros?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol see likes mehn!
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by imperialQueen(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
lwkmd...

Mr Nairaland ni ...Mrdollarland ko...

#yougetmindshaaa#
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai people are viewing like say im cute! i reserve my comment
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mastar111: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
All these stone age daura cattles. Please enter the other room
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by zinaunreal(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Warriz diz?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
imperialQueen:
lwkmd...

Mr Nairaland ni ...Mrdollarland ko...

#yougetmindshaaa#
Hi
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You go dey support bad thing. If you know say na matter of self-esteem open thread do this same thing wey this abokii do. See your head like self-esteem.

I wish I have your time.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Ranchhoddas: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
LynnPetra:

I wish I have your time.
If wishes were horses...
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Hades2016(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2016
When aboki dem start to da get swag lol grin
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2016
hungryboy:

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Marrtynze(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Even with all the heavy editing, u are still not fine
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by kechywillz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bros,dont mind them,dont let these comments way u down,ur handsome
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by NevetsIbot(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
you look like my chinese friend. Ug lee
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Mememan: 5:35am On Oct 20, 2016
mohince:
Black is cute
with that ur old pvssy lips tongue
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by lobell: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
dhebz2pon:
head like world cup

grin Lol, u got my rib cracking wit ur comment.

Nairaland and funny comments are like.....plz elp wit that Jacob Zuma pix plzzzz

you mean like so?

remember you saw it here first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.