Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (446 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by martijez(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Please nairalanders,a friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend cos of this issue. The guy has misbehaved in the past and now claims to have changed... He loves her no doubt but some days back he told her that he met an orphaned girl in his church (a very big winners branch), who her paternal aunt maltreates and the girl told him she needs a place to stay for some weeks till she can find her feet. She said she would be staying only when her aunt's house becomes "heaty",already she was staying with her frnd whose husband wasn't around but the man returned that day and she had to leave impromptu and go stay over at the guy's place. The guy told his galfrnd about it after the 'orphaned girl' was already in his house that night and his gal said she doesn't like it,reasons cos not only does the guy have just one small bed in his house,also his house was built for just one person or for husband and wife cos his bathroom doesn't have a door,the bed is small and there are mosquitoes everywhere so you have to use a mosquito net which is in the bedroom over the bed. The girlfriend even asked him to give her money or look for a frnd of his who is a female but he said he doesn't have and the girl is new in town and he just wants to help,the girl said she won't allow it that he has to choose between helping her and forfeiting the relationship and he chose helping her saying his galfriend should understand that he just wants to help.
Pls is it right,forfeiting your relationship for a strange girl,a girl who doesn't have friends and can't manage her aunt's house.
P.S: he said she works as a marketer (not in a bank)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do? by martijez(f): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Pple are viewing the thread but no one is commenting,please share your thoughts on it
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin

It's nice to help but sleeping together with ur friend is not a nice idea especially when u have a single bed undecided

He can spare the place to his friend and find himself another place or move in with his gf first til they find a good place for her.
Re: What Would You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2016
I will do exactly what the guy did.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2016
undecidedWomen annoy me.. So selfish..
Re: What Would You Do? by martijez(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Trapqueen

It's nice to help but sleeping together with ur friend is not a nice idea especially when u have a single bed undecided

He can spare the place to his friend and find himself another place or move in with his gf first til they find a good place for her. [/quote]

So you will allow your man house a gal you dunno for weeks?
Re: What Would You Do? by martijez(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=TrapQueen77

He can spare the place to his friend and find himself another place or move in with his gf first til they find a good place for her. [/quote]

So you will allow your man house a gal you dunno for weeks? Even after he has misbehaved in the past?
Re: What Would You Do? by martijez(f): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
I will do exactly what the guy did.

You will risk your rship for someone you dunno b4?
I guess you will allow your gal live with another guy for weeks even after she has misbehaved in the past
Re: What Would You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
martijez:

You will risk your rship for someone you dunno b4?
I guess you will allow your gal live with another guy for weeks even after she has misbehaved in the past
What right do I have over her? She's my girlfriend not wife and I don't share my house with my girlfriend. She's not even allowed to pass the night in my house.

(1) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / How To Satisfy Your Man/husband In All Aspect... / The 3 Types Of Humour To Cut Out Of Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.