Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: (9911 Views)

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by thameamead(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2009
i wish my boyfriend wil give me a beak, he's got a very high sex drive and i don't think i can cope. i wish he was like urs. he wants it all d time, when am @ work he's sending me text that he's waiting impatiently for me. , i do like him but mr lebanese wants it all d time,

u need to ask him y, mayb he's getting it from some1 else, u just never know with men, maybe if u don't know how to ??
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
and what has GOD got to do with yur man not touching yu?
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
cridbak:

LMAO cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by jupita: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2009
U didnt say how old he is.libido sometimes can be relative to the age of a man.u cant compare the drive of a 28 yr old to a 40 yr old.older men are more pre-occupied with bussiness, money, work etc.so far u avnt said he's irresponsible or a bad father.u need to work on communicatn-talk abt it.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by jupita: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2009
U didnt say how old he is.libido sometimes can be relative to the age of a man.u cant compare the drive of a 28 yr old to a 40 yr old.older men are more pre-occupied with bussiness, money, work etc.so far u avnt said he's irresponsible or a bad father.u need to work on communicatn-talk abt it.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by tunnytox(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
cridbak:

abi o everything is God some ppl can even call on God to feed them with the food already on their table grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^^ very funny
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by kearra(f): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2009
biggaboy:

@ poster

madam, what are you looking at since all these days, 3 months is too much ooo.meaning there is somethings wrong somewhere. it is your duty as a wife to talk to him and find where the problems lies, from your side , try and talk dirty and entice him towards the main thing, dnt expect him to initiate it , another things is , try and remember the last time you guys had it, what went wrong, search your soul, you find answer, omo the things sweet o, let your hubby feel u well as u too muct use the material at fullest, best wishes,
OK a little off topic but the last time it happend with me it was after a argument I have a friend that i sometime sms my man found this ,  nothing bad just talk of school and studies,  the problem was my friend had same name as an old friend of  his that he had argued with and no longer spoke to ,  we argued over this he accused me of chatting his friend.  I was so angery with him when it came to bed time I totally ignored him. that night he pulled me close said he was sorry there is more than one Joe in this world what happend after that was Bliss. my friend lives over seas and we have never met I guess what im trying to say is what if he thinks your getting it some were else   My man was jelouse becouse he thourt I was getting it on with ex friend men have insercurities too my girl take the leap of faith and talk to him get it out there and maby you will find bliss in his arms too hes your man sometimes he needs to know you still with him
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
You husband wont touch u, touch yourself.
No love better pass the one u have for yourself
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Ximustina(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
jupita:

lol
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Blazay(m): 2:33am On Jun 11, 2011
Small problem. . .find someone who will.
Simple. kiss
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by donobi(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2011
something is wrong try and find out what is wrong. 3 month is a lot of time. I dont think i can stay 1 month without sex no matter the problem.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2011
^^A week sef is only allowed if he's away cool
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by hakon: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2011
Do not wait for him to make the advances. try turning him on. but most of all u have to find out if his frame of mind is in a good state. make sure you are not the one pissing him off with u character. most men loose their libido because of the way their wife's behave. when they go outside they find girls that are willing to make and keep them happy. Try to treat your husband as if you are is girlfriend and not a wife. Play with his balls and his penis with a gentle touch. let it get real hard then climb on top of him and ride him like a horse. try out some sex moves that will light up the fire. dont always lie down and expect him to do all the work. you have to be creative in the room. make sure that you give him a light food and fruits when he gets back from work. ask him how the day went. Avoid quarreling over little things,
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by spicyhoney(f): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
If he doesn't touch you, touch him and communication is essential too. Case closed.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by coolfunke(f): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Talk to him about it, loook sexylicious and clean and most importantly pray! And again, try and find out about his job and all, he maybe under stress at work. Show interest in his job!!!!!! Most women dont!
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by maclatunji: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
This thread was created years ago. I am sure OP has been touched well-enough after this thread was started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? / How Is It To Be A "White Wife" In Nigeria? / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.