Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh (946 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Talk2Bella(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Please make this anonymous, my girlfriend has this bad limp, her legs aren’t equal, she told me it was an accident when she was a kid.
There’s no doubt my love for her, but these days I am always ashamed to be close to her.

We went to the beach recently, we wanted to have fun with some friends, horse riding, ball, and be romantic like they do in the movies, she just kept slowing everyone down, and my friends started laughing.

I am a very handsome guy, she is too, honestly I was drawn to her beauty and she has impressionable character but the limping is giving me doubts, I want to be able to show her off, my class of women are perfect and I am a ladies man, I do not exaggerate about how handsome I am, please do I break up with her or just let her know I am not comfortable with her limping.

Talk2Bella

Well if you feel what you want in a woman is based on looks only then you should break up with her so another man who values character and virtues will win such beautiful heart.

Are you dating her because you want to impress your friends? I feel you are a people pleaser, a show man. You derive pleasure in what people think and say about you, which really makes your day. Well i'm sorry to burst your bubbles, you are about to loose a good lady for your selfish needs.

Why didn't u break up with her in the first place? I suggest the reason for that was her beauty and good character. Isn't that enough? Life is full of uncertainties, that you are handsome in your youth doesn't mean you will remain handsome forever. Please stick to the reason why you are still together with her and forget about what others say, let them laugh, let them ridicule, they will never get a good woman as good as she is. Take it anywhere you want to, I said that.

We can't always have everything we want completely, we are not creators but creatures, as long as she makes you happy, that is the ultimate.

Please don't be ashamed of the good woman you have in your life now, she may end up becoming that one person to bring blessing to your life, with or without your good looks or money.

Good luck.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-am-ashamed-to-date-her-she-limps-my.html
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by divinehand2003(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
That she limps doesn't make her a bad product. All that matters is your love for one another. What the world says shouldn't discourage you at all.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by tonaydo(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
TalkToNairaland
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Who told u that ur handsome, oya pix or...
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Presh900(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Dump her asap
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Presh900(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Buh this Talk2Bella fine o
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Thunderdick(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Talk2Bella, i really respect ur words anytime i read them, u got a way of saying it to solve it...

As for d dude, i wonder why u bother abt what ur friends say... Who d hell gives a fvck abt friends in tins like dis. He better be wise becus i bet if he breaks up with her he will regret. Becus one of his friends could possibly go for her and that could kill him emotionally...
Guys should be wise, we got lots of friends who fvckin envy us of our good possessions and find way to make us loose it and they have it...

Nothing matters other than love... Some mistake love for lust... If he's got love for her and whats d relationship to head somewhere, then i would say 'FVCK' what friends think...
Re: I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh by Talk2Bella(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Thunderdick:
Talk2Bella, i really respect ur words anytime i read them, u got a way of saying it to solve it...

As for d dude, i wonder why u bother abt what ur friends say... Who d hell gives a fvck abt friends in tins like dis. He better be wise becus i bet if he breaks up with her he will regret. Becus one of his friends could possibly go for her and that could kill him emotionally...
Guys should be wise, we got lots of friends who fvckin envy us of our good possessions and find way to make us loose it and they have it...

Nothing matters other than love... Some mistake love for lust... If he's got love for her and whats d relationship to head somewhere, then i would say 'FVCK' what friends think...

thanks, I like the way u just said it, many people mistake lust for love because they care about the outward appearance of a person instead of looking at what's inside.

let him break up with her and see how those his friends that laugh will jump at her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home / Is This Worth A Five Day Ban? Screenshot! / To Women: 8 Rules You MUST Follow When Fighting With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.