Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (3249 Views)

Am I Side Chick?! / Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat / Rapper T.I Side Chick Taking Shots At His Wife 'tiny' (see What She Posted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by ohn1759: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2016
My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?
Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend along the way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
#palmgossip
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by OreoPaschal(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2016
ohn1759:
Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend along the way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
#palmgossip
Your gf bit more than she can chew...since, it was your sis that occupied the seat before her she dare not order her out of car. she failed woefully on that part. The front seat would have been hers if you all left the house the same time. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by franklyn00(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2016
Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by amuokuko: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2016
ohn1759:
#palmgossip

Oga this story is too old nah....
We ve thrashed this same story some years back, pls bring up something new..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2016
send them both outta d car
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by JerryLegend(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
The gf bleeped up big time...if she joked about it with her occupying the front seat,it is okay...but the sis is their she should just let it go for that moment.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
I would never pick someone else's child over my own blood/partner-in-crime

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by ojun50(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Yr girlfriend nd u una no get sence, bt op dis na 2year ago story
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Antina(f): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
ohn1759:
#palmgossip

Since your sister is already at the front seat, your girlfriend has no right, I mean no single right to tell your sister to seat at the back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by emamos: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:

Oga this story is too old nah....
We ve thrashed this same story some years back, pls bring up something new..
ojun50:
Yr girlfriend nd u una no get sence, bt op dis na 2year ago story
the op no even get gf let alone a car

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by amuokuko: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
emamos:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicket boy..
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Presh900(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
GF's come and Go buh sisters are permanent.. Break up with thah ur gf, her parents did a bad Job of her upbringing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by IEDA: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Girlfriend thought you meant your wife sef...The answer is clear...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by krak101(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2016
franklyn00:
my brother you just don't know. Somebody will still want ti sit directly behind him grin The girlfriend messed up sha. She's not a wife yet and even if she was a wife common sense should have made her realise the sister was sitted already.

When you go out and you respectfully go and sit in the crowd... If it's your right you'll definitely be invited up to the high table. You don't have to fight
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Thunderdick(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Be like say u mumu... U can politely tell ur sista to go to d back seat so ur gal sits with u...
I cant be driving and my gal sits at the back seat while my sister or freind sits in front with me. Never! Guy wise o... Except na my mother or father...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Thunderdick(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Antina:

Since your sister is already at the front seat, your girlfriend has no right, I mean no single right to tell your sister to seat at the back.
i would have personally told my sista before we pick my gal, that she would move to d back if ma girl comes
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Bossontop(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Either they both sit at d back or u drop them....finish
No jus side anybody
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Cadamlk: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op, your gf needs psychiatric examination.No offence pls. angry.A girl you are not married to treating your family like that?It is not hard to know mother inlaw beaters.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Cadamlk: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
op,how did you even resolve the issue?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
franklyn00:
cheesy
He has to take sides na.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cadamlk:
Op, your gf needs psychiatric examination.No offence pls. angry.A girl you are not married to treating your family like that?It is not hard to know mother inlaw beaters.
You're right.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by olowobaba10: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
I CAN ONLY SAY YOU ARE A WUSSY , YOU SHOULD BE A MAN ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR GF TO SIT AT THE BACK HENCE YOUR SISTER HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE FRONT BEFORE HER . SHE IS JUST YOUR GF FOR NOW AND NOT YET YOUR WIFE .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by versashee: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
I am not sure but what i am sure is that one if our mods here would pick a Snake over either of them cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by sirpatrick(m): 4:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Charlie is your sister first before girlfriend she has no fucking right to tell her to leave the front seat she they craze family over bitches she is not even your wife yet she has started acting agarancha
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by sluvy4tune(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2016
In simple terms this is what I see grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by sashishalom(f): 6:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Support no one and make them understand its your car not theirs... Whosoever sits in the front seat first should be there... No need to quarrel besides your girlfriend shouldn't start making issues now... She should try ND be friends with your Sis that's one of the immediate rules to a healthy relationship...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by donMIG(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Beta leave dat uf gf...b4 she go pound ur moda wen she com visit u
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
emamos:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by leahcimzil: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Yur gf deserve slap. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by yetty247(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Sister over girlfriend
wife over Sister

in yoruba, there's sumtin called respect but it's unfortunate ur galfrnd lacks it...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by queencalipso(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2016
If she can fight your sister over front seat as a girl friend, she will definitely beat/chase your mum out of your house as a wife..

Your sister was there first, common sense should have tell her to quietly go to the back seat and let your sister offer the space if she so wish.. Not like it was a friend that was there...

Some girls sha..
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op, no offense but your Gf is silly for saying that. I hope If u have any intention of marrying her she'd better use her head. if it were to b your wife, I'd understand but being just your Gf, she reserves a default resetting slap

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Eat P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind. 18+please / How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.