Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (34358 Views)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by pellucid(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
If u search for this man on NL.....he'd belong to the zombies
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
see what religion have caused
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by moiaimi(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
What type of lie is this
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
yeyeboi:
5th FTC for today grin cheesy

Anyways I just came to check the names and I am not surprised.

I Twaile For this man stupidity

where do you get that stuff?
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
yeyeboi:
5th FTC for today grin cheesy

Anyways I just came to check the names and I am not surprised.

I Twaile For this man stupidity

The man is not stupid at all...he's now trying to fake madness to ease has case...he wants people to see him as mentally unstable
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by neocortex: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Delicious22:
Foolish idiot.....

I dey fear to attend church now

BTW, OGUN and BENUE state need prayers seriously. So many bad news.

You must be from one those uneventful state.
It sucks to be unknown.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by neocortex: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Research has shown that most "prophets" and "spiritualists"
are schizophrenics/psychos.
No normal human being will claim to be talking to a
non-existent spirit.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by 66spirit(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
This tribal marks on their face is affecting their brains too.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Delicious22: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
neocortex:

You must be from one those uneventful state.
It sucks to be unknown.
k
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
mhizAnnie:

The man is not stupid at all...he's now trying to fake madness to ease has case...he wants people to see him as mentally unstable

That was why I said what I said angry
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

where do you get that stuff?

Sold on bbm

1 Like

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by KardinalZik(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Religious madness
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Laid2001: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
b]pastor sunday oluwatobiloba[/b] undecided [/quote]
[img]http://enroute.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Ichi.jpg/img]
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Cletus77(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
raphieMontella:
.thats the stupidity christianity can bring!
Well shey jesus can do all things?
Maybe this one pass am lol!
As for the man tho...
he heard u before u opened ur gutter!
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by prejulsuc(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
why is it always ogun state that such things happen frequently. May God deliver that state.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Wtf

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Wtf for the man
And
Are you fucking insane,for those defending his stupidity

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by NobleG1(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Most Nigerians have the same sick mentality this pastor has!
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by duduade: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Madness at its peak
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by luluosas(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2016
My dear friend, JESUS loves you. Please surrender your life to Him today and experience the salvation of your soul. God bless you.
raphieMontella:
.thats the stupidity christianity can bring!
Well shey jesus can do all things?
Maybe this one pass am lol!
As for the man tho...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.