Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners (3623 Views)

No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Francis5: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Northerners were saying that after the white man, the next most important person created by God was Igbo.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/white-man-next-important-person-created-god-igbo-ekwueme/

Former VP Ekwueme said that was what the northerners were saying about the Igbos back in the day.

And, it is in Vanguard newspaper, not ''Biafranews'' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by omololu2020(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
i just they laugh grin
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by CHANNELStv2020: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
OFCOURSE THATZ FOR SURE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ojun50(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Back in d days them never use to bt if them see us now them won to follow us dey we
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
omololu2020:
i just they laugh grin

Then laugh all you want.. Jealousy double mix with envy won't allow you do otherwise.. So Laugh!

Have you asked your political criminals why they are ready to sacrifice you than let Igbos be free..
You lots would rather all die as long as u continue to see your small Gods (Igbos) daily than be free of them.. Continue laughing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by mightyhazell: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Igbo!

4 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by omololu2020(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Then laugh all you want.. Jealousy double mix with envy won't allow you do otherwise.. So Laugh!

Have you asked your political criminals why they are ready to sacrifice you than let Igbos be free..
You lots would rather all die as long as u continue to see there small God's daily than be free of them.. Continue laughing.
boy you are a foo!
what the fvck is my business with ibos
i dont give a fvck about Nigeria not to talk of ibos.nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
But this is what the Hausa Fulani man does,

What they praise about you by day is what they are jealous about by night and this forms the basis of their collusion against you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
omololu2020:
boy you are a foo!
what the fvck is my business with ibos
i dont give a fvck about Nigeria not to talk of ibos.nonsense
[/s]

Hahaha, tricky Yoruba!

After you and you goons made a mess and install a criminal as president, you finally didn't give 'a fvck' (it sounded like an IPOD yoot) abt the Zoo..

You are quick to call a supposed Igbo guy osu, hoping you are cursing him..

I have a news for you rat.. Osu is a prestigious traditional position in Igbo land..

It was some of your criminal brothers claiming to be pastors who came and started deceiving some illiterates Igbos about their traditional relationship with their true ChukwuOkike that wants to change the meaning of Osu..

I believe you must have shared a class with an Igbo person answering Nwosu etc..

Liar! You give more than a fvck and Buhari will rape the hell out of all of you..

21 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Kosy79(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Minus Igbo people ooo Egwu o!!!
I say no Nigeria ooo Egwu o!!!
Enu uwa ooo Ndi Igbo bu nkporogwu Nigeria eeh.

The real reason white men handed power to northerners is because they know how naive they can be, They never wished to give to Yorubas, just convince one Yoruba person others will follow, they are intelligent but passing primary 6 is not passing sense, They refused to give Igbos cos they will out smart them, beat them and become d best.
No matter d hardship in anywhere Igbos always know what next to do for a pay.

There is this adage in Igbo that says "Sack a white man he will get gun but sack an Igbo person he will look for hoe and farm to survive.

Igbos kwenu Eyaah!
Kwezuo Eyoooh
Umu unu zuo unu ooo.

Egbe bere Ugo e bere nke si ibe ya e berena nku kwa ya ooooo.

20 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2016
For not utilizing the gifts of the Igbo,one day after the Igbo are gone,the remnant of Nigeria will be worse than Niger.

6 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ak47mann(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Is authentically proven nwanne no word of a lie cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ycat: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Ekwueme, an ibo man said this to feel good. If northerners feel this way, we need to hear it from them directly.

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2016
This is very true!..
They all kno the truth!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Afonja after seeing this, wil start searching on Google for more evidence as if Igbos are their mate. I have read over 20 colonial books, none say anything highly of Yorubas...not one. But all 20 of them spoke highly of Igbos. Yet you wonder why this people think Igbos are their mate. THESE ARE BOOKS WRITTEN BY WHITES NOT IGBOS. I have told them time and time again...if you are man enough, agree to separation of this country. Walahi talahi what Israel is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play....Biafran made aircraft will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7 as a show of might and superiority. We won't hurt you people but just to tell you are not our mates.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ikechu1: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2016
If you guys have yet to realize this is another attempt from them to force us from clamoring for separation. I pity una.

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by dealslip(f): 3:36am On Oct 18, 2016
If any IPOB member should rejoice over this statement then shame on that person. Why are you rejoicing? because a northerner told you that you are second fiddle to Oyinbo. Anybody that tells you that you are second to others has no respect for you. BTW who made those 'northerners' an authority in deciding who is first and second, intellect is quite scarce in that part. If you doubt me ask Mr. President a.k.a za oza room. Anything coming from me about myself is the authentic whether positive or negative. I don't accept such labeling from anybody.
Do not be blind to typical divide and rule system of 'northerners'. The Father's of this northerners murdered your Father's seriously during the civil war in Jos, and other parts of the north. You are about to be lulled to sleep from their seduction, lately, the 'northerners' have been trying to woo you by telling all sorts of lies to you. They are simply diverting your attention from the truth that they will continue to own oil blocks in the SE and SS and still oppress you with it, They keep telling lies to you that suits your already misguided thoughts about the Yoruba race, they are saying 'Yoruba's are jealous of you', 'Yoruba's want to steal your properties', Yet they have refused to free Nnamdi Kanu, they have refused to let you go, they have been killing unharmed IPOB protesters, they have insisted that you guys leave their states, they have hounded Ibo traders out of Kano, Kaduna, attacked and massacred a community in Enugu. You thrive in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta even in Ilorin yet you bare your frustrations on the Yoruba's despite the peace you enjoy in the land. Peace is what protects all your investment yet you take for granted the ones you have in our land. Which you cannever enjoy in the North. You are only thriving because we, the Yoruba's have refused to set boundaries and have welcomed both strangers, thieves and well meaning people into our lands and allowed them to thrive and prosper. You will all see the importance of the South West in sustaining peace in Nigeria and very soon our tolerance would be exhausted.

4 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by EternalTruths: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2016
dealslip:
If any IPOB member should rejoice over this statement then shame on that person. Why are you rejoicing? because a northerner told you that you are second fiddle to Oyinbo. Anybody that tells you that you are second to others has no respect for you. BTW who made those 'northerners' an authority in deciding who is first and second, intellect is quite scarce in that part. If you doubt me ask Mr. President a.k.a za oza room. Anything coming from me about myself is the authentic whether positive or negative. I don't accept such labeling from anybody.
Do not be blind to typical divide and rule system of 'northerners'. The Father's of this northerners murdered your Father's seriously during the civil war in Jos, and other parts of the north. You are about to be lulled to sleep from their seduction, lately, the 'northerners' have been trying to woo you by telling all sorts of lies to you. They are simply diverting your attention from the truth that they will continue to own oil blocks in the SE and SS and still oppress you with it, They keep telling lies to you that suits your already misguided thoughts about the Yoruba race, they are saying 'Yoruba's are jealous of you', 'Yoruba's want to steal your properties', Yet they have refused to free Nnamdi Kanu, they have refused to let you go, they have been killing unharmed IPOB protesters, they have insisted that you guys leave their states, they have hounded Ibo traders out of Kano, Kaduna, attacked and massacred a community in Enugu. You thrive in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta even in Ilorin yet you bare your frustrations on the Yoruba's despite the peace you enjoy in the land. Peace is what protects all your investment yet you take for granted the ones you have in our land. Which you cannever enjoy in the North. You are only thriving because we, the Yoruba's have refused to set boundaries and have welcomed both strangers, thieves and well meaning people into our lands and allowed them to thrive and prosper. You will all see the importance of the South West in sustaining peace in Nigeria and very soon our tolerance would be exhausted.

Afonjas and Jealousy are like bread and butter grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Samtob90(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2016
When someone is not relevant and he or she realises nobody takes him or her serious, such person will be looking various ways to attach importance to himself/herself.
That best describe the above statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Kosy79:
Minus Igbo people ooo Egwu o!!!
I say no Nigeria ooo Egwu o!!!
Enu uwa ooo Ndi Igbo bu nkporogwu Nigeria eeh.

The real reason white men handed power to northerners is because they know how naive they can be, They never wished to give to Yorubas, just convince one Yoruba person others will follow, they are intelligent but passing primary 6 is not passing sense, They refused to give Igbos cos they will out smart them, beat them and become d best.
No matter d hardship in anywhere Igbos always know what next to do for a pay.

There is this adage in Igbo that says "Sack a white man he will get gun but sack an Igbo person he will look for hoe and farm to survive.

Igbos kwenu Eyaah!
Kwezuo Eyoooh
Umu unu zuo unu ooo.

Egbe bere Ugo e bere nke si ibe ya e berena nku kwa ya ooooo.
You're Good wink

3 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Or what he thinks?

Dem no sabi book, so dem dey all fear south westerners.
Yet south west is booming, have relatively best security...

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by MrExcel(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2016
I am a Middle Beltern, so you see, I am not included in what Northerners said because I am not a northerner. (Bajju Pikin)
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by jahsson(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Slavery still exists... U mean to tell me ppl actually accept that the "white-man" is a superior being??
nah waooo... #mentalslavery

6 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by RealJaneDoe: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
This is why White people keep looking down on us . WTF!!! You are not God OK !!! He doesn't care about skin color.
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by anigbajumo(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Quite funny grin grin grin
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by QuotaSystem: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin

The same Ibos with no documented history before 1940 considered as superior by 19th century warriors of the caliphate who were already touring Britain while Ibos were still chasing antelopes in the bushes?

Besides was this before or after Iboland / Biafra was conquered by the military superiority of the largely Northern army? Ekwueme should reserve his folktales for his many grandchildren.

So the Whiteman gave power to the North because they were 'naive' but refused the Ibos because they would OUTSMART the British grin grin (yet Iboland remains an eroded undeveloped red mud region lacking roads and basic amenities 50 years later, still being politically outsmarted by the same "naive" northerners) grin cool

Nyamiri and empty chestbeating

5 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2016
The Igbos and chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by daveson2020(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Yes very true. We are whiter than white, whiter than snow
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by daveson2020(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Hahaha, tricky Yoruba!

After you and you goons made a mess and install a criminal as president, you finally didn't give WV duck abt the Zoo..

You are quick to call a supposed Igbo guy osu, hoping you are cursing him..

I have a news for you rat.. Osu is a prestigious traditional position in Igbo land..

It was some of your criminal brothers claiming to be pastors who came and started deceiving some illiterates Igbos about their traditional relationship with their true ChukwuOkike that wants to change the meaning of Osu..

I believe you must have shared a class with an Igbo person answering Nwosu etc..

Liar! You give more than a fvck and Buhari will rape the hell out of all of you..
grin grin grin angry chai you nailed it grin

3 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by sdindan: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2016
tpacalipse:
The Igbos and chest beating.
Afonjas and cowardice

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2016
WHEN IGBOS START DEVELOPING OUR LAND , THEN WE CAN TALK OF BEING GODS OWN. FOR NOW, NOTIN LYK DAT.

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by jollymizzle(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonja after seeing this, wil start searching on Google for more evidence as if Igbos are their mate. I have read over 20 colonial books, none say anything highly of Yorubas...not one. But all 20 of them spoke highly of Igbos. Yet you wonder why this people think Igbos are their mate. I have told them time and time again...if you are man enough, agree to separation of this country. Walahi talahi what Israel is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play....Biafran made aircraft will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7 as a show of might and superiority.
Anybody wondering why these folks will never get biafra should look at this post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album / The Coat Of Arms Of The Old Eastern Region / Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.