Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (47092 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by MrCounselor: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
cool, not a new tech, just a modification to hovercrafts

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Martinola(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2016
benedictac:
This is nice. Buh fear no go let me enter mbok. I no fit shout abeg
lol...o.ti e le
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by R0LL0N(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Freiden:
Lagos state govt should look inti this

Meanwhile

How to make a girl run mad in two steps

Step1: buy her iphone 7

Step2: send armed robbers to steal de phone

Mission completed....
Yes lagos need to look into it so that traffic can be minimised on 3rd mainland bridge and other lagos roads
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
damiloladuke:
This is not a wonder.. don't be backward in ur thinking
how did he backward his thinking
you the one that needs to stop criticizing foolishly.
learn and grow bro.
your memory and brain is stagnant.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by GlassDoc: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2016
it is called hovercraft...it has been in existence for long..

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by kstix(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2016
gift01:

future impossible tense. Be realistic unless u want a microwave phone
in 1527 i can bet that an airplane was impossible too. infact it was ludacris to think man could fly.. but look what happened. fingers crossed joh.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by kstix(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Godsaves18:

That's already in existence bro, I downloaded mine yesterday
really? please share the link abeg.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by MrCounselor: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2016
hamzakito:

...This amphibious vehicle that can operate in both water and land may be the miracle we need.

It is intriguing to know that something that has been seen in science fiction can happen in reality.

...Miracle we need my foot.
Thing is not designed for any shallow water body or rough terrains.

...seen in science fiction
Science fiction of what years?
Hovercraft travels on water and land in real life for many years in these past decades just outdated due to maintenance cost.
This stuff is only a modification for a lighter application of an already abandoned piece of technology.

This is just like saying a newer form of commercial air transport that is carries people that is up to 3x faster that an airplane is introduced just now. Whereas, Concorde was phased out of fashion due to maintenance and running cost issues after prolonged service for decades ago.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by benedictac(f): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Oma307:
fear fear, no wonder
no wonder what?
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by benedictac(f): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Martinola:
lol...o.ti e le
Biko, interpret
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by idu1(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
sakalisis:
Cool

Wetin b sakalisis
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Stanbeto: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2016
This is wow, i really love this
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by ZanyABC(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Qmerit post=50294276][[s]quote author=AfroMighty post=50289440]And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020[/quote[/s]]

Must u lie to make ur point?
What ve been ur contribution to Nigeria
apart from come on facebook/nairaland[/quote[/s]]

Who is now saying d truth? do you want to pretend you don't know Nigeria is not producing Pencil? or u just want to across smart?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by KenModi(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2016
kstix:
Good one but i won't be impressed with technology until i can download food online. not order o.. i mean real food from my phone to real life. till then, u ppl are still playing.

Who is the you people??

Kids are making radios in Japan and China and you are still in your house waiting for Buhari to perform miracles in your life.

Wld it be a crime if you produce that technology?

Continue being a "consumer"
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Neimar: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2016
whr d pictures?
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by seguno2: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagusta:
Ambode should look into this....

To buy or to make?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by d33types: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=AfroMighty post=50289440]And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020[/quote[/s]]

Must u lie to make ur point?
What ve been ur contribution to Nigeria
apart from come on facebook/nairaland
Let me help you .it is actually 2018 and not 2020
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/01/nigeria-to-start-producing-own-pencils-by-2018-onu/
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by soul2: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2016
AfroMighty:
And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020

This is how you people put curse on your generation, did you hear that from him? rubbish.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Austeenite(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2016
AfroMighty:
And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020

Most times i don't know if i should be ashamed of Nigeria. We are still in the Stone Age in terms of Technology.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by RetroBoy: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Very funny how people here have not heard of hovercrafts....
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by tukdi: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2016
benedictac:
This is nice. Buh fear no go let me enter mbok. I no fit shout abeg

Calabar girl i sight you! grin
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by maigemuu: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagusta:
Ambode should look into this....

Look into what?

Go to bankphb aka keystone bank, cars are now driving on water

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Rockyrascal(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
kstix:
Good one but i won't be impressed with technology until i can download food online. not order o.. i mean real food from my phone to real life. till then, u ppl are still playing.
it is obvious,it is food that weeh kee you.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Aremu01(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Wow... When is this getting to Nigeria
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Judgement118(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Incredible ooooooo dat 9c
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by 2n2k(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2016
This has been in use as commercial transport/tourist bus in Dubai for long.

Google wonder bus in dubai
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Pylony(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Nothing new here, this invention has being there long before now. You may not be aware, that vehicular mobility in or on water should not be a thing of suprise, battle Tanks have being design to be driven under water in low depths. And from the 80's and 90's, sow cars that are driven both terriestialy and on water environments.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Qmerit(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=ZanyABC post=50295126][/quote]

2yrs is too big to lie about!
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by franks123(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Guy you must be a lover of food.......heeeeeeh..thats impossible you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kstix:
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Senorprinz(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2016
How long can it travel in water, can it travel from abuloma jetty to bonny island.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by ZanyABC(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Qmerit:

2yrs is too big to lie about!
Now I understand you Berra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.