Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss (20589 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting / Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Opinedecandid(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Let the music play.
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by amagunnerfan: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Kz
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by wildchild1: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Lets see how it goes

Check my signature
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Jermat20(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Lolzzzz please someone should tell me that it's a joke
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by brightology3: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
`

Only the NJC can suspend and not zombies,sahara reporters or DSS.I cant imagine the face of that useless Daura when he sits before Justoice Ademola and addressees him as "my Lord". BTW when Justices Ademola and Dimgba finishes dealing with them at the FHC,they can appeal to Justices Okoro and Ngwuta at the supreme court.

hahahahahahaaha hahahhaahh I nor fit laff abeg.

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by TwoBottles: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
However, Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Professor Itse Sagay, said corruption in the judiciary was worse than crimes against humanity, noting that as custodians of hope of the last man, judicial officers could not afford to be corrupt.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by omonnakoda: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I think it's not healthy for them to preside over any case with DSS because it will be hard to rule out impartiality

Zombies this is how you should talk. Seeing things through an objective lenses
Is it healthy for the DSS to investigate the Judges?

WHOSE HEALTH BY THE WAY?
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by IamPatriotic(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerians have no shame and conscience....in a normal clime, these Judges would maintain lowkey for the meantime and have their reputable names cleared before returning to the bench, but here the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
The truth is that they will be more careful from now onwards. No more money-for-judgement syndrome.
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Yomi6(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm tired of talking about this bullshit!
P.S

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by IamPatriotic(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
saintkel:
If I were d Judge.... Make I hear say I step down. I will preside over d case n teach dis dullards how's done. DSS just wana instill fear on them

Unfortunately for you, you can't be, because it takes more than having an empty brain and wide mouth to be Judges.

2 Likes

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Dinobi77: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Am sure this is one of the reasons they were raided, to put fear in them ao they wont rule against dss. I hope they remain impatial.

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
You see the irony? You can see the foolishness of their arrest in the first place. That's how they arrested Nnamdi Kanu, igbere tv blogger, justices and other ill advised arrests they made which backfired. Some enemies of PMB and enemies of Nigeria are deliberately advising PMB and DSS to always take wrong steps

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by flokii: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2016
There are so many ways to deal with them na.. Juficiary is just one arm of the govt.

Let's see what will happen when d executives stand down.. they shld keep passing judgements nobody will carry out.

It's that simple..

God bless the Federal Republic

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by kcnwaigbo: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
maasoap:
The truth is that they will be more careful from now onwards. No more money-for-judgement syndrome.

You are yet to prove they ever was a money-for-judgement syndrome involving the Judges

2 Likes

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by slivertongue: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
those who come to equity must come with hands. its d state vs the state. mine is to observe
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by kcnwaigbo: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
There are so many ways to deal with them na.. Juficiary is just one arm of the govt.

Let's see what will happen when d executives stand down.. they shld keep passing judgement nobody will carry out.

It's that simple..

God bless the Federal Republic

My dear the executive will have no choice but to carry out the Judgement.For example when the supreme court Rulkes that Obaseki was not validly elected and affirms the election of Eze-Iyamu,Obaseki will surely vacate his seat.

BTW if Buhari starts promoting anarchy like you said,bveryone will simply take the laws into their hands and hew will be the ones to lose out in the end

2 Likes

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by NairaMaster1(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
He who laughs last laughs best grin

2 Likes

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Emo101(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
I Think Nairaland Is Not For Kids...There Are Plenty Of Immature Folks Here And Too Much Tribalistic Guys Who Dont Have The Interest Of The Whole Nation At Heart...I Pity Our Youth...
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by MXrep: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2016
discerning minds already knew the charade will backfire on the dullard. only zombies think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2016
saintkel:
If I were d Judge.... Make I hear say I step down. I will preside over d case n teach dis dullards how's done. DSS just wana instill fear on them

Hmmmm and after he preside over the case let's see how he will leave the court premises without them being arrest again. They still have allegation against them and can be arrested anytime.
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Ebimablog: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I think it's not healthy for them to preside over any case with DSS because it will be hard to rule out impartiality

Zombies this is how you should talk. Seeing things through an objective lenses

If DSS never saw anything wrong raiding the house of a judge currently handling a case against it, then nothing wrong if the court use any means to ensure the case turns against DSS

1 Like

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by tete7000(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
sometimes we need to be different from them so that our good can affect their reasoning

The judges will not do the system any good by stepping down. They will only be setting bad precedence. They will be sending a wrong message that people can get their wish towing a wrong path. It is in order to avoid this kind of occurrence that the power to investigate, discipline and remove judges is vested in the National Judicial Council (NJC). What DSS did amount to illegality, they usurped the power that never belong to them to intimidate the judges. What were they really thinking? That they can coerce the judges to resign? Impossible. I thought this government would have learnt something from Saraki's case, but they are too daft to learn. You take a man to court without first going the proper way to depose him, then you rubbish his exalted office and the country by arraigning him in court. Did DSS not envisage a situation whereby the judges appear in court one day, and the next they are sitting as honourable judges presiding over cases? Same way Saraki appears in court as an accused, the next day he is talking as senate president. This is really a government of people who think through their anus. People who think you can use illegality (corrupt practice) to cure another illegality. Judiciary is a separate arm of government and must not allow itself be coerced into submission to the will of executive. Buhari govt needs to know how to tow the path of law. No room for anarchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
fitzmayowa:
This is a valid proof that the guys at the state department (DSS) are dullards, in their usual "dullardic" way they decided to do their media "gragra"...

Where are those hailing the DSS now this is another valid proof that they never had real evidence against the judges, they just decided to give nigerians drama to talk about...

DSS arrest judges days later they are free and even presided over cases, in a sane country when judges are arrested they are arrested with valid proof that will disgrace them out of office and not our own usual crap that DSS dishes out, so much for the fight against corruption...SMH
on point, they are giving gullible Nigerians sensational headlines to jerk off on while the economic sinks, there is no better way to put it,I have always said, if the president was serious about this anti corruption fight, he should start with blocking all the loop holes in the Constitution, you can't fight corruption by breaking the law,everything has to be done within the context of the law, if not it will lead to anarchy and tyranny.They are not even paying attention on our dwindling economy anymore, just giving us headlines every week to keep us busy
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by ExInferis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin

You typed 4 emojis and 19 idiots liked your post.

Smh.

God help us all.
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by biggy26: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Proffdada:
It's a joke right? undecided
Its for real bro.
Re: Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss by toshmann(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
So they have back their jobs.

This is what happens when bomboclaats tey to do the right thing in a barbaric way, and the moronic hailing mob was clapping.

Having said that, I dont expect them to preside over a DSS case. And I hope they follow civilized process to protest the trial by same judges they manhandled.

Jungle Republic of Hailing Hailers and Wailing Wailers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary / How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi / The Nigerian Passport Is Ranked 101st Out Of 199

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.