Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting (15061 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / 2019 Budget: Buhari Preside Over Special FEC Session / Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by KENNING2010: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo is back in Nigeria, after a visit to President Muhammad Buhari on Tuesday night.

According to Laolu Akande, Osinbajo’s media aide, the acting president will preside over federal executive council (FEC) meeting at Abuja by 11 am on Wednesday.

“AgP Osinbajo now back in Abuja from London & will be presiding over FEC this morning starting @ 11am at the Council Chambers in Aso Rock,” Akande said.

Osinbajo left Nigeria after presiding over the quarterly presidential business forum at the presidential villa in Abuja on Tuesday.

The details of his meeting with the president remains unclear as at press time.

President Muhammadu Buhari has been out of the country on a medical vacation since May 7, 2017.

Aisha Buhari, his wife, has visited him on two occasions, while the president had spoken to Nigerians once, wishing Nigerians a successful celebration, after the Ramadan fast.

The president’s absence and lack of information on his health status has driven many controversies within the nation over the last 63 days.

Osinbajo, who got Buhari’s full permission to act as president, has been leading Africa’s most populous nation for over two months.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-osinbajo-back-uk-preside-fec-meeting

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Yesitsme(f): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Good to go.... First timer....
I. Actually wrote that to book space. What's d craze for FTC? Didn't make any difference to me right now. Tot Seun gives gift to FTC cry cry. Anyways Osinbajo well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by wristbangle: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Welcome back sir.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Oladimejyy(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2017
May God give Osibanjo wisdom and undestanding to rule Nigeria and may God heal PMB

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Jackal and hyenas are smiling now!!!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Oladimejyy(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
May God give Osibanjo wisdom and undestanding to rule Nigeria.. May God heal PMB

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by holatin(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
weldone Mr acting president.

only in Nigeria will, people be shouting they didn't see the president even when the vice is around and handling things.

I always feel like asking them, what do you need buhari for, u hate him but you still keep on shouting where is he ?

is he the source of your unfulfilled destiny ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by NwaAmaikpe: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

Dude is scared of staying too long outside Nigeria so that Saraki as acting president will not sack Magu..

Osinbanjo come and lie to us.

Tell us that the corpse is recovering and sends his greetings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Victornezzar: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
May God give Osibanjo wisdom and undestanding to rule Nigeria..
MAY GOD HEAL PMB
u wer making sense but I disagree with u @ caps lock

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Abeyjide: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
some good things are about to happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by jesus500(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
This man should be made president, I don't understand the silence from the national assembly about buhari at all.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by superior1: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Travelled to and fro London within 24hrs?

More strength sir

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by JOF2: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
This man is really trying. Really workaholic . I pray for God's strength for him and the wisdom he needs

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by sukkot: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
this man get the stamina of 4 teenagers combined. GOD is fuelling him. this is not human stamina

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by kakacoke01: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Tell us what buhari told u Mr acting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by IYANGBALI: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Unlike the spineless one that was not allowed to see Yar Adua till he was buried

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by NothingDoMe: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Abeyjide:
some good things are about to happen.
I pray oh
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Pastor wey dey work with crooks, is that one a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by tobillionaire(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
God bless Nigeria, Nigerians, PYO and PMB

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Oladelson(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
is okay
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
eeeiiii
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by NothingDoMe: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
this man get the stamina of 4 teenagers combined. GOD is fuelling him. this is not human stamina
Praise singers have started

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by leksmedia: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
It is well with this country , I hope he brings good news , cos we all can't wait.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
God pls le osibanjo die and buhari live.
I don't want buhari to die o
I want osibande to exchange his breath for buhari life.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Jackipapa: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
May God give Osibanjo wisdow and undestanding to rule Nigeria and may God heal PMB

Which one is wisdow again.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by DWJOBScom(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Oya welcome na

Am waiting for the presslines on the trip to London
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by MaziUchea: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
where this short man go sef
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by sukkot: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Praise singers have started
hehehe my nigga expression tho.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Great

- major cabinet reschuffle
- Magu's replacement
- budget 2017 implementation
- restructuring
- State police
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by SeniorZato(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
This FEC meeting na everyday them the hold am ne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / 'N800m Paid To Bandits': FG Won’t Pay Ransom - Lai Mohammed / Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.