Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) (13366 Views)

Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
SPONSORED JIGAWA STATE MEDICAL STUDENTS ARRIVE CHINA

The 2nd Batch of the 60 Students sponsored by the Jigawa State Government to study Medicine in in Shenyang Medical College, China arrived Beijing yesterday.

Shenyang Medical College is one of the best medical institutions in China that offers degree in Medicine.

Already 10 of the students had arrived China while the remaining 50 students are expected to commence their studies next week.

The sponsorship of the students was in line with the present administration's determination to ensure that all heath facilities have qualified Manpower.

The State's Commissioner for Health Dr Abba Zakar Umar who conveyed the students to China said the decision to sponsor the students was borne out of the state government's commitment to ensure adequate provision of medical doctors to its heath facilities.

He assured that the state government would ensure prompt payment of their scholarship allowance to enable them complete their studies successfully.

He said the state government would pay 5, 800 dollars per annum for each of the students in the University and "adequate arrangements have been made to ensure prompt settlement of all their fees to enable them concentrate fully on their studies", the commissioners said.

Auwal D. Sankara (Fica),
Special Assistant to the Executive Governor of Jigawa State On New Media

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/sponsored-jigawa-state-medical-students.html

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2016
There is Forex problem and this muturu wants to soend it unnecessarily when he can send them to school in Nigeria and use the remaining money to equip their own medical school

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
I no won hear complain later say

he no gree pay for school fees

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
He said the state government would pay 5, 800 dollars per annum for each of the students in the University and "adequate arrangements have been made to ensure prompt settlement of all their fees to enable them concentrate fully on their studies", the commissioners said.
I wish to know the test of merit for these students chosen to study in the chinese medical school.
Hope it isn't based on cronyism and nepotism as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by saintkel(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2016
If its not scholarship, dis Northern folks won't wana go to school. Trust me, dis students r average, d best in those school will come from d south but government will not train them or send them abroad all in d name of ethnicity n religion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Build a state University Teaching hospital in your State....

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by cassyboss: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2016
how will they deal with the language barrier?

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Good move by the state government, But he should not start project he could not finish
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by wite111(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Are u aware that the clueless Oga at the top has stopped forex?It is obvious Buhari does not know the importance of forex
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Aside from the education sector, the northerners are really investing in their places.

For instance, it still surprises me to see patients been transferred from UCH, Ibadan to Uthman DanFodio Teaching Hospital, Sokoto because it is the only hospital in Nigeria that can boast of a particular machine. Medicine students here receive monthly bursaries and are retained in their hospitals here.

I have been to different local governments in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto states and hardly would you see potholes on their roads. The bad roads in some of these states are FG roads.

How many northern states are owing their workforce? Compare with that of your geopolitical region.

Let's compare the allocations these northern states with those of the southern ones, then we would really know if the FG or state governors are our real enemies.

I just laugh at people when they ignorantly talk about development in the north, most southern states are far behind.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
I really commend d governor for his effort on this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by misterawo: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
This is how they will prescribe drugs for malaria.

你是一个傻瓜送学生中国学习医学
你是一个瓜送学生在中国学习医学
你是一个傻瓜送学生在中国习医学
你是一个傻瓜送学生在中国学习医学

12 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
What about Nigeria Students being detain abroad, where are they now
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Isile(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tolexander:
I wish to know the test of merit for these students chosen to study in the chinese medical school.
Hope it isn't based on cronyism and nepotism as usual.
Jigawa is made up of Hausa fulani so i don't understand what you are saying

7 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wailers wil not be happy with this development. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Jimiolay(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Uhm
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Yomi6(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's a good one. Kudos!
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by snowsnow: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
cassyboss:
how will they deal with the language barrier?
undecidedgood question this should be directed to that governor
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
hope they are not there to learn how to explode bomb and slaughter christians in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Gaskiya this Badaru is trying. My alawee never stopped all through my service year in Jigawa!
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
nonsense why not upgrade one of those medical schools in your state , it will benefit a lot of ur people that wishes to be a doctor, how are will going to grow when we can't appreciate our own, even if nah malaria dey worry buhari he no mind going abroad just to treat malaria... buhari and his cronies are scammer
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where are the fault finders?

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I really commend d governor for his effort on this one
some babas will make millions with this jamboree scholarship... fear Alhajis in caftan
Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintkel:
If its not scholarship, dis Northern folks won't wana go to school. Trust me, dis students r average, d best in those school will come from d south but government will not train them or send them abroad all in d name of ethnicity n religion
How many muslims or northerners did akwa ibom,anambra,cross river gave schorlarship?

12 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by adwem2003(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Which kind cloth dey come wear go china? Dem come look like refugee.

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
Aside from the education sector, the northerners are really investing in their places.

For instance, it still surprises me to see patients been transferred from UCH, Ibadan to Uthman DanFodio Teaching Hospital, Sokoto because it is the only hospital in Nigeria that can boast of a particular machine. Medicine students here receive monthly bursaries and are retained in their hospitals here.

I have been to different local governments in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto states and hardly would you see potholes on their roads. The bad roads in some of these states are FG roads.

How many northern states are owing their workforce? Compare with that of your geopolitical region.

Let's compare the allocations these northern states with those of the southern ones, then we would really know if the FG or state governors are our real enemies.

I just laugh at people when they ignorantly talk about development in the north, most southern states are far behind.
To my fellow brothers in southern Nigeria,development is the ability to write and speak english language.

4 Likes

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Jigawa is made up of Hausa fulani so i don't understand what you are saying
Is nepotism a function of tribe? cos I don't understand your reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Teacher, How Can I Help Boost Confidence In A Timid Pupil / 10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History (mesut Ozil No1) / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.