Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (1203 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Men How Do You Feel When A Lady Asks You Out / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by ohn1759: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Does it make you uncomfortable? What is your reaction?

When the tears are not due to death, or sickness, but due to the fact that you've hurt her feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?
#palmgossip
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by franklyn00(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2016
I've never experienced what you describe, but Nigerian women can be great actresses. Boo hoo
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by mebad(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
My lady is a professional crier. She can cry a river so tey myself go dey cry for no reason.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by phransixca(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
mebad:
My lady is a professional crier. She can cry a river so tey myself go dey cry for no reason.

Lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
undecided

I'm single.. I've never dated before..

I'm a virgin too..
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by kinggogo: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Tell am sorry, if she no hear am den mk she get over herself
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nightie(f): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Sum guyz will feel happy, grateful and fulfilled.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Young03(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
I join her to cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by PerfectHeart(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
franklyn00:
I've never experienced what you describe, but Nigerian women can be great actresses. Boo hoo

Lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by PerfectHeart(f): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2016
some will feel happy and even make their head bust because a lady x crying for deir action .
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Jenny1010(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
i remember this guy that hurt me, as i was crying he held me tight and was telling me how sorry he was. i almost believe him until i looked down and saw the huge burge on his pants. i gave him a dirty slap for hurting me and still feeling Hot on top the matter grin

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Jenny1010:
i remember this guy that hurt me, as i was crying he held me tight and was telling me how sorry he was. i almost believe him until i looked down and saw the huge burge on his pants. i gave him a dirty slap for hurting me and still feeling Hot on top the matter grin
There's what we call make up sex. Its his own way of telling you he's sorry grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Merryglad(f): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Jenny1010:
hahahahaahaha he wanted to wipe away your tears, you should have allowed him
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Jenny1010(f): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Merryglad:
hahahahaahaha he wanted to wipe away your tears, you should have allowed him

he should feel sorry not hornny wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Jenny1010(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
PussySmasher:

There's what we call make up sex. Its his own way of telling you he's sorry grin

you think so. for me it shows selfishness
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Merryglad(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Jenny1010:

he should feel sorry not hornny wink
abi o
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
[size=15pt] i feel happy when my woman cry,, IT MAKES ME HORNNY I SWEAR!!! cheesy [/size]

She should just her pussy ready after crying grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:
Sum guyz will feel happy, grateful and fulfilled.
How u take know? U be guy?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nightie(f): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

How u take know? U be guy?

Datz d fact na. I said sum guyz (those with dark demonic heart) will feel dat way.... nt all guyz.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:

Datz d fact na. I said sum guyz (those with dark demonic heart) will feel dat way.... nt all guyz.
OK..emmm...look at my profile then n tell me what u think! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nightie(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

OK..emmm...look at my profile then n tell me what u think! grin

Wat exactly m I looking for, so wen I see it i'll tell u wat I think?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:

Wat exactly m I looking for, so wen I see it i'll tell u wat I think?
Emmm......maybe I am one of d bad guys! cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nightie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Emmm......maybe I am one of d bad guys! cheesy

lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:

lol
Ur verdict milady? : cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It Has Gone Too Far (must Read For All Romancelanders) / Causes Of Rape; Her Dressing Or His Mindset? / Not Dating, No Regrets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.