Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike (11294 Views)

MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike / Ekiti State University ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

oooo....I forgot u are okoawusa brother living in that dirty place they call owerri with highest prostitutes and bride price world over...owerri tout

Like I said, you no get respect..

And you missed... I am not from Imo State. But that's for showing us you are not only disrespectful but also a bigot..

Kontinu
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Like I said, you no get respect..

And you missed... I am not from Imo State. But that's for showing us you are not only disrespectful but also a bigot..

Kontinu
cave man...stop denying your sorry state....very divisional set of people
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

cave man...stop denying your sorry state....very divisional set of people

Why would I deny my State? grin

Nwokem you are confused.. Iri go nni ta?
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

si ebe a puo osiso..nkogheri ka IMA....unu n'ebute ogbaghara na alaigbo..
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

IRA ikpu bu nani ndi IMO ma eme.....umu nwanyi unu biakwa buru ndi akwuna
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

si ebe a puo osiso..nkogheri ka IMA....unu n'ebute ogbaghara na alaigbo..

No be you start to curse ndi Imo here? Ina ekwa maka ogbahara na Alaibgo.. grin
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by chuksp09(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Ebonyi get University? undecided

Wow!!
Something dae worry u abi?
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
chuksp09:

Something dae worry u abi?
Sorry
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by buffalowings: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!

University dey my village
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by duduade: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Una try for Ebonyi...

8 years for two terms....

Looool...

God.....
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by favourgeorge(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
"Earn money online by working part time job, earn up to ₦5,000 daily, 100% sure, guranteed and confirmed. call or inbox @ 07038060070 for more details.
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by kwyllancy: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!

UR QUESTION SUGGESTS THAT U HAVE IN COMMA SINCE 20 YRS AGO undecided undecided undecided
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by kwyllancy: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
I saw it coming...but our brothers sentimentally shoved my opinion aside

SO WHAT'S UR POINT
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MattFreeman007(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
ASUU, it would be in your best interest and for the interests of your children and children's children to suspend the strike because the reason is very simple..A Certificateless President Knows No Value Of Educational Certificate, Unless Una Dey Willing To Have Una Children Enter "The Other Room''During This Strike.
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!
Itz obvious u re a novice!, The University was established in 1999, it also hv a state college of edu (former Enugu st col of Agric),in Ikwo, Fed university (FUNAI), Fed Poly, Unwana~Afikpo ,fed col of Agric, Ishiagu , School of Health Technology, Ezzamgbo.
Google it if you re in doubt, also try and travel to places or use ur phone to search for knowledge, it will be of help to u.
Then thank me later for educating u.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
zeribe4real:
Itz obvious u re a novice!, The University was established in 1999, it also hv a state college of edu (former Enugu st col of Agric),in Ikwo, Fed university (FUNAI), Fed Poly, Unwana~Afikpo ,fed col of Agric, Ishiagu , School of Health Technology, Ezzamgbo.
Google it if you re in doubt, also try and travel to places or use ur phone to search for knowledge, it will be of help to u.
Then thank me later for educating u.

You really are serious that Ebony actually has a University? shocked shocked

Is it actually working?

Like there are people inside the place?
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
Under this recession undecided Anyway, farming has always been their preoccupation grin grin grin grin
Yes u said it farming z our pride, we are known to be industrious, but it z quite unfortunate that the class of people(Igbo) that castigates EBONYI man re mostly the ones we re far better in all ramifications, u hardly hear d high class making such derogatory comments, what a pity.
#Proudly nwa~Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Is it actually working?

I am proudly a graduate of EBSU, currently serving in Jigawa state.
#Stopbeensilly
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Dickson2804: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!
U no well.!.!.! Which one is "Ebonyi get University"
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by MadCow1: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
zeribe4real:
I am proudly a graduate of EBSU, currently serving in Jigawa state.
#Stopbeensilly

LAIR!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And by the way, it's 'being' not 'been'.. But you were saying something about Ebonyi and a University..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Mekanus(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Is it actually working?

Who dafuq is this insane moafucker? Go get a life asssshole. U certainly need a lobotomy.
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

oooo....I forgot u are okoawusa brother living in that dirty place they call owerri with highest prostitutes and bride price world over...owerri tout

Now you do the same thing you complained about. ie the disgrace ish.

Must you type that?

Is it in our blood to be disunited?
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by achi4u(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Madcow1 aka okijajuju, what if I tell you that you are a very stupiddd old man who suppose to be praying and fasting about the dangerous erosion that is about to swallow ur father's compound and u are here casting the beautiful Ebonyi state with table land, the best in the S. East!
God can never be mocked, we're his products.
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:

Now you do the same thing you complained about. ie the disgrace ish.

Must you type that?

Is it in our blood to be disunited?
I think the disunity is even better BC I can't see us uniting anytime soon...truth is that Nigeria brought us under one umbrella called 'igbo'
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by ericjohnson(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!
lik ur moniker implies u ar extremely mad
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:

LAIR!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And by the way, it's 'being' not 'been'.. But you were saying something about Ebonyi and a University..
Tnx 4 d correction but Itz not a crime for me to make a mistake in English language, I am neither a professor of English nor from England.
moreover I am not going to indulge myself into this ur deluding arguments, u appeared so immature in ur reasoning.
I know u hate EBONYI with passion, but d obvious truth z d@, u will definitely come across many EBONYI people that re more educated than u re, more rich than u re, more happy than u re, more intelligent than u re, go n get a life dude, stop coming to NL to unleash ur frustrations on people. #No offence, just an advice.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Holimallam:
Una don join..operation indefinite,,,,proudly ladokite
4 months and still counting...

It is well o..
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Vhickthour(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Defence is also shifted till further notice, been in the sch since 1st wk of Sept waiting for a practical. God is in Control
Re: ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike by Einstyn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow!!
mad cow indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Grants LASU 7million Dollars Funding / What Is The Meaning By "the Child Is The Father Of The Man" / Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.