Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife (5884 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by ajnetofficial(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife has taken their fight to the streets.
The love birds had disagreed on a number of issues.
Firstly, President Buhari rejected governor Yari’s request to marry Zahra Buhari.
Aisha reportedly backs Yari’s proposal.
Secondly, Aisha Buhari openly lampooned her husband’s handling of the economy. The president reportedly cautioned his wife in private.
The third and most recent incident happened three days ago. Aisha Buhari traveled solo to UK and granted BBC an interview.
This news house had published tidbits of that interview.
The Federal Government mounted pressure on BBC not to air that interview.
That interview is why President Buhari wants out of the relationship with Aisha.
Before we get there, listen to how Aisha openly berated and warned her husband for the third time.
“Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”
When BBC’s correspondents asked her to name those who had hijacked the government, she said, “You will know them if you watch television.
“Again, he is yet to tell me of his 2019 ambitions.
“I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this, I will not go out and campaign for him in 2019.
“I will not ask any woman to vote like I did before.
“I will never do it again. He has surrounded himself with people he does not know. He barely knows 5% of those working for him.
“I am tired. We are tired. Nigerians are tired,” Aisha Buhari said.
A source within Aso Villa told us that Aisha’s latest outburst against the President broke the camel’s back.
The source said “According to Islamic marriage guidelines, a wife ought not to berate or warn her husband in public.”
This is why the president may be calling it quits. Will he change his mind? Will his friends broker a truce? Time will tell.
SOURCE : Vanguard Nigeria
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by freezy9: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Hi im Levii WesT

my music dropping soon!!
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by chernest2002: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
I am available for Aisha if baba decides otherwise.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2016
I am sure he has beaten her up...as a dictator he is, they just won't tell us. cheesy cheesy

If he likes he should divorce her...who cares!.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by bennyann: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Love covers multitude of sin. Love is the greatest. Aisha should openly ask for forgiveness from her husband with a sincere heart.

If you embarrassed your husband publicly, then humbly and sincerely ask him for forgiveness publicly.

Aisha, PMB seems to know what he's doing. So face your business and leave his alone since that's the way he wants it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Limitednow: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Fake vanguard carried the story see links http://vanguardnigeria.org/president-buhari-set-to-divorce-aisha/

Whereas real vanguard goes thus by link www.vanguardngr.com

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by morbeta(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
I will remarry her. No shaking.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by theGistsonline: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
I am sure he has beaten her up...as a dictator he is, they just won't tell us. cheesy cheesy

If he likes he should divorce her...who cares!.
where's the strength for that frail old man to do that?? If he tries it, he will probably just slump dead! That lady is a FIT cougar......sorry MILF!
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Maghan37: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aisha Buhari really surprised me with her latest outburst & is definitely out of line. No woman shld act or accuse & wash her husband dirty linens in public the way she is doing. I bliv d sooner clips her wings d better.
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by WorldRichest: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
ajnetofficial:

This is why the president may be calling it quits. Will he change his mind? Will his friends broker a truce? Time will tell.

Dear O.P., what about your parents? Have they divorced? Has your father called it quit or has his friends and relatives broker a truce? Please let us know because a man that bring forth into the world something like you is definitely regretting the day he met his wife.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by smartograpy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
ajnetofficial:
Firstly, President Buhari rejected governor Yari’s request to marry Zahra Buhari.
Secondly, Aisha Buhari openly lampooned her husband’s handling of the economy. The president reportedly cautioned his wife in private.
The third and most recent incident happened three days ago. Aisha Buhari traveled solo to UK and granted BBC an interview.
That interview is why President Buhari wants out of the relationship with Aisha.
Before we get there, listen to how Aisha openly berated and warned her husband for the third time.
“Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”
When BBC’s correspondents asked her to name those who had hijacked the government, she said, “You will know them if you watch television.
“I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this, I will not go out and campaign for him in 2019.
“I will never do it again. He has surrounded himself with people he does not know. He barely knows 5% of those working for him.
A source within Aso Villa told us that Aisha’s latest outburst against the President broke the camel’s back.
The source said “According to Islamic marriage guidelines, a wife ought not to berate or warn her husband in public.”
i know you are lieing but continue kiss
ajnetofficial:
i know you are lieing but continue
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Taiofil(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
From where did they get the news from??
Ehhh... Nigerians and fake news ehh...

Well i dont expect that from buhari...he's more mature than he was in the 80s. He should call aisha to order.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by glassjar1: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
I AM THE NEXT HUSBAND .

from NIGER DELTA .

I WILL ALLOW HER TO KEEP HER RELIGIOUS FAITH INSIDE MY BEDROOM .

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Sannitimmy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Okay, so? undecided
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by babyfaceafrica: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
story story
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by MrKrap(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
we saw it coming. aisha n d dullard were already seperated wen she was interviewed on bbc hausa.
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by pizzylee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
i CNT bliv dz z d next tin 4 Nigeria......dz folks really don't knw wat next,dz z d last tin any Nigerian shld want to hear
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by chadwickcollins(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
e no concern me
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by DrLee(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
You guys should focus on how he's ruling us and not what he does with his wife abeg. Enough of President and Aisha gist jor
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by ogawisdom(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aisha an evil woman undecided, I am surprised Buhari still left her @ss in aso rock. Send her packing at once, u can't live with an enemy n think she is a wife.

Most Nigerians believe Aisha spoke in their favour but its not true she is only frustrated BC her office of the first lady is not recognized by Buhari n he doesn't approve Billions of dollars to b wasted on it hence Aisha frustrations cool
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by otukpo(f): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is my business.
Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by dustydee: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Baseless rumour

Re: Breaking News; President Buhari set to divorce his wife by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How lagos igbos are trading their heritage for Yoruba in lagos / JIME VS. ORTOM Governorship Petition Tribunal: Jime Wins At Appeal Court. / Lawan: Nigeria Needs To Pray More To Overcome Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.