Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him (54233 Views)

Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by twentyk(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
vosquare:
Some people think say as artists dey sing about money na so dem get am.... Lolz... Money scarce for music industry mehn
dey dont know,industry hard die....like die
yeah some guys are raking in money though just like messi,ronaldo,pogba do in football,but majority ain't getting the big though...ask barca squad players...

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Thunder04(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
G-boy on point, scammer.

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Icansing: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
vosquare:
Some people think say as artists dey sing about money na so dem get am.... Lolz... Money scarce for music industry mehn
who tell you say money scarce? Once u signed to a good label and u going for shows every now and then, the money rools in,, except the person no Sabi sing,, soooo shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by vosquare: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Icansing:
who tell you say money scarce? Once u signed to a good label and u going for shows every now and then, the money rools in,, except the person no Sabi sing,, soooo shut up
Dey dere dey deceive ursef
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by FuckYouMods: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
whats so special about this iPhone that I don't know?.

cos it's a phone dat 'i' comes before it

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by gbaskiboy: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bestlily:
Hahahahahahahahaha At last after two years on nairaland i made FTC......

Now i understand how you guys feel
I dedicate this plot of land to my sweetheart
The Lord has shown me the way
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE Sign...
what will happen to trespassers?

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by poweredcom(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin dat guy should be arrested ,...na idiot...e be

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by nextstep(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Exactly! Just begging for material things. Not even asking for money to do biz, or offering to do some work for Ycee. I blame all these "answer my prayer" songs of instant wealth without hard work. Smh

Bolustic:
This is the state of mind of an average Nigerian youth, ladies in particular. Nigeria will not have young billionaires, Nobel prize winners, inventors, trail blazers in years to come, if care is not taken, with this type of epicurean and materialistic youths of this generation.
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ycee sef no get iphone7 and can hardly afford it for himself even if he could
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
gbaskiboy:
what will happen to trespassers?
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Amanhasnoname: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
We have a culture of begging, feeding fat on the fact that we tend to be our brother's keeper.

Why didn't the 1diot ask for what he needs? He is rather asking for a want. A wasteful one at that.

Me that earn my money see it as a waste to throw it away on phones(as long as the one I am using is working and doing what it ought to).

The mumu need to be flogged and flogged real hard.
u f**ked you bruh... That's just a new trend on twitter, asking Celeb for stuffs for ReTweets...
Ps: I follow the G, he's not some smellos.. Checked out his handle on twitter.. Stop bad mouthing people.
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Icansing: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
vosquare:

Dey dere dey deceive ursef
How comes rekaado buy him big car build him mama house within a year? Wake up bro
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by robert10001232: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by don4real18(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bestlily:

This Quote and One I Phone 7
My love is worth more than iPhone 7
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
don4real18:
My love is worth more than iPhone 7
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by francotorti(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mehn!!....Nigerian Ladies no dey slack ooo. d babe mumu generate from redemption camp am sure
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by vosquare: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Icansing:
How comes rekaado buy him big car build him mama house within a year? Wake up bro
Nigga.. They don't eat from music.. They have other things doing where music is being used as a cover up.. Don't be deceived bro
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Icansing: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
vosquare:

Nigga.. They don't eat from music.. They have other things doing where music is being used as a cover up.. Don't be deceived bro
other things like what? Abeg stop saying what you don't no,, music has money just like any other profession, what about endorsements?
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by peaceMma(f): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bestlily:
Hahahahahahahahaha At last after two years on nairaland i made FTC......

THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE Sign...
FTC bae.. how much Ws paid into yr account fr making FTC?
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by NemzySeries(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided
so funny i forgot to laugh
fake ass celebrity
just say you no get money ..shikena
[img]http://i./NqKMDYjidGsaA.gif[/img]
even Dangote wunt honour such request so baba catch sum chill
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Princevinn: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2016
I think maybe asking for a bag of rice instead would have done the magic...Simple maths.....500k-24k...Omo Alhaji would ave something else in mind I think...
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls stop sitting in such postures at dp angry One couldn't even see Wt u r sitting on angry. Was jst checking here n thr angry angry. U wana take pics, u stand up n make it sideways, okkk angry
Bestlily:
Hahahahahahahahaha
At last after two years on nairaland i made FTC......

THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE
Sign...
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2016
peaceMma:
FTC bae.. how much Ws paid into yr account fr making FTC?

Lol...
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Pls stop sitting in such postures at dp angry One couldn't even see Wt u r sitting on angry. Was jst checking here n thr angry angry. U wana take pics, u stand up n make it sideways, okkk angry

Na so....
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by jeannutter: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2021
This was the best one yet, I laughed so hard at this.

Regards,
face cleanser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics) / 2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.