Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like (2193 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luckyguy2: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided Why Are Some Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To A Pretty Lady Or Girl, The Reason I Think Why Guys Are Shy Or Afraid To Talk To A Pretty Lady Or Girl They Like, Is That The Guy Is Shy Or Afraid That The Lady Might Turn Him Down, Ignore Him Or Make Him Feel Embarrassed, Or She Might Disgrace Him Or Make Him A Fool, Since You Know That Most Ladies Are Harsh Or Rude, He Might Be Afraid That The Girl Or Lady Might Disgrace Him, Or Insult Him Please Guys Express Your Views
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
To me,a rational thinking guy will prefer a Lady who he can control, a lady who has less bills ,its not easy to keep a pretty lady Nigeria,
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Nnamsco4real: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Most Beautiful ladies are easier to talk to and more humble when approached. They politely turn guys down except the guy proves stupidly stubborn (which sometimes is the problem with most guys).
The ugly girls are worse, they always want to be noticed. Most of them even shout when approached undecided undecided.

Source: My Personal Experience cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by maikbanj(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dress well with your fine ride, I pray ull be turned down.. The problem is low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luckyguy2: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok My Advice To Guys That Are Shy To Talk To A Pretty Lady Is Dat Dey Should Be Bold, Dress Well And Be Neat, And Try To Talk Friendly To The Gal Like Being Jovial With Her, And Polite
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Newbeginnings(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Its simple.. Its because the guy thinks the lady has higher standards than he does...

Imagine you talking to an ugly girl... Wouldn't you feel like a king

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Because he's broke. SImple and easy answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by chiefolododo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is love ? Does it exist?
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Papertrail11(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
babazako:
To me,a rational thinking guy will prefer a Lady who he can control, a lady who has less bills ,its not easy to keep a pretty lady Nigeria,

no be lie

all dose girls are nothn but big atenus
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
intimidation
Fear of the unknown
Low self esteem
Fear of rejection
Lack of confidence
No composure the list is endless

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by kinggogo: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Do u really need an answer to dis

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
The thought of my over swollen ego won't just let me go chyk a pretty girl esp if i percieve her pride from afar off, i 'll kuku just avoid her.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by sirliu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
You asked the question and you answered it. And I bet you are the shyest person here trying to feel like don juan.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
intimidation
Fear of the unknown
Low self esteem
Fear of rejection
Lack of confidence
No composure the list is endless
Not for me dear! I am not afraid to face any woman! Am not called alien for nothing! grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Not for me dear! I am not afraid to face any woman! Am not called alien for nothing! grin
ain't that how its supposed to be? It's not like the woman will eat you up or something, btw civilized women don't do such, they'll gently turn you down but wont intimidate you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
ain't that how its supposed to be? It's not like the woman will eat you up or something, btw civilized women don't do such, they'll gently turn you down but wont intimidate you
Yes o! But u know how some naija babes dey do! Some will slowly n meticulously UnCloth u with their eyes,noting Ur shoe n such,evaluating Ur material worth in just a glance.... A man with no money...n zero confidence will never approach such! I have learnt that even with no extreme packaging...just being raw n bold...n unusual get me what I want!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
Yes o! But u know how some naija babes dey do! Some will slowly n meticulously UnCloth u with their eyes,noting Ur shoe n such,evaluating Ur material worth in just a glance.... A man with no money...n zero confidence will never approach such! I have learnt that even with no extreme packaging...just being raw n bold...n unusual get me what I want!!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Yes o! But u know how some naija babes dey do! Some will slowly n meticulously UnCloth u with their eyes,noting Ur shoe n such,evaluating Ur material worth in just a glance.... A man with no money...n zero confidence will never approach such! I have learnt that even with no extreme packaging...just being raw n bold...n unusual get me what I want!!!!
all this only happens in your mind, paranoia is the only thing that'll make you think a girl is using her eyes to access you, most girls get swept of thier feet because of your manner of approach

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
all this only happens in your mind, paranoia is the only thing that'll make you think a girl is using her eyes to access you, most girls get swept of thier feet because of your manner of approach
Paranoia? For real? It happens dear..I am a man..so I know! Manner of approach ke? For some ladies! Others want a man not some sissy! BTW..am talking about gorgeous girls..not gargoyles!
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Paranoia? For real? It happens dear..I am a man..so I know! Manner of approach ke? For some ladies! Others want a man not some sissy! BTW..am talking about gorgeous girls..not gargoyles!
am referring to gorgeous girls as well, been cocky isn't admirable to everyone, so don't generalize, infact i personally think it's a turnoff

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
luckyguy2:
undecided Why Are Some Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To A Pretty Lady Or Girl, The Reason I Think Why Guys Are Shy Or Afraid To Talk To A Pretty Lady Or Girl They Like, Is That The Guy Is Shy Or Afraid That The Lady Might Turn Him Down, Ignore Him Or Make Him Feel Embarrassed, Or She Might Disgrace Him Or Make Him A Fool, Since You Know That Most Ladies Are Harsh Or Rude, He Might Be Afraid That The Girl Or Lady Might Disgrace Him, Or Insult Him Please Guys Express Your Views
If you tell American girl dat she's beautiful,she will appreciate it and say thanks but tell dat to a naija girl and she will tell u dat I know na everyday I dey hear am
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
am referring to gorgeous girls as well, been cocky isn't admirable to everyone, so don't generalize, infact i personally think it's a turnoff
Am no woman oooo! Being confident shouldn't be a turn off though not talking about egotistical guys o! Most women(97%) I have come in contact with love my confidence(cockiness to u)
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Am no woman oooo! Being confident shouldn't be a turn off though not talking about egotistical guys o! Most women(97%) I have come in contact with love my confidence(cockiness to u)
yea cockiness it reminds me so much of how guys would want to be lord over your life simply because you agree to date them, no guy can be my president hell no angry the confidence i know is different from your own version

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea cockiness it reminds me so much of how guys would want to be lord over your life simply because you agree to date them, no guy can be my president hell no angry the confidence i know is different from your own version
Lol...OK..I get! Those guys are egomaniacs or is it megalomaniacs!
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
If u try to get a beautiful girls attention in dis country,ur wasting ur time...make money and dey will flaunt dem selves around u d way ants revolves around sugar...example is obasanjo and Stella, oshiomole and his wife
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
luminouz:

Lol...OK..I get! Those guys are egomaniacs or is it megalomaniacs!
mega is more like it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
mega is more like it
[quote author=mhisbliss post=50313180]mega is more like it[/quo

My type of confidence is not like that o....shuu! Haven't u met a confident guy before ni! Ur describing extreme male ego there!
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by NaMe4: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nnamsco4real:
Most Beautiful ladies are easier to talk to and more humble when approached. They politely turn guys down except the guy proves stupidly stubborn (which sometimes is the problem with most guys).
The ugly girls are worse, they always want to be noticed. Most of them even shout when approached undecided undecided.

Source: My Personal Experience cool

Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like by mhisbliss(f): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=luminouz post=50313258][/quote]really? Tell me about it

(1) (Reply)

18+ Guys Which One Is Your Girlfriend / For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) / 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.