Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (1968 Views)

Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Unimaginable123: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
Owerri is the only town in Imo state but Rochas has failed to maintain it.
owerri is the only town in imo state? Says who
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Unimaginable123: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

No gutter language

Show us proof

The responsibility that comes with op

Is to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
that's owerri
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

No gutter language here

Show us proof 

The responsibility that comes with op

Is to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
@sarrki what d op post here is 100 percent true no good culvert flood full every where.all d pictures here are true up till now d abandoned road are in eyesore level. No tarred road in all d 27 local government.e.g nkwerre road to orlu road is very bad these are state road not local government.umuguma road that head d owerri west local government is very bad the road av been there up to 4 yrs ago. Rochas should stop politicing issues here.if some people doesn't vote in d last governorship election last year that doesn't says that u should abandoned their community.u gave ur people and ur political friends contract they abandoned it half way and loot d remaining money.pls don't support mediocrity here ok pls let us stand by d truth not supporting lies and propaganda rochas government protrude.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by PentiumProf: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
I am happy abagworo has finally admitted that roachas is a failure
Abagworo go and sin no more
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
@sarrki what d op post here is 100 percent true no good culvert flood full every where.all d pictures here are true up till now d abandoned road are in eyesore level. No tarred road in all d 27 local government.e.g nkwerre road to orlu road is very bad these are state road not local government.umuguma road that head d owerri west local government is very bad the road av been there up to 4 yrs ago. Rochas should stop politicing issues here.if some people doesn't vote in d last governorship election last year that doesn't says that u should abandoned their community.u gave ur people and ur political friends contract they abandoned it half way and loot d remaining money.pls don't support mediocrity here ok pls let us stand by d truth not supporting lies and propaganda rochas government protrude.

Bro I like your writeup

It makes alot of sense

That is what I expect the op to do

Having said that

For doubting Thomas like me a signage or address will

Aid the pictorial view and drive the point home

Thanks bro
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by PentiumProf: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rochas is a fraud
Adagworo:
Who is in that picture you are looking at?

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Bro I like your writeup

It makes alot of sense

That is what I expect the op to do

Having said that

For doubting Thomas like me a signage or address will

Aid the pictorial view and drive the point home

Thanks bro
u are welcome its pleasure having you here too.what pains me most here is for people to talk reality okorochas abandoned project is much which am very sure he can't finish it till 2019 when he handover to whoever that will succeed him.he should kindly forgive whoever that hurt him in d last governorship election.election is won and gone hhe should forcus on his people community building good road network with good culvert.from this great development masses will start to appreciating him.let me tell u here and not lie to u here in 2019 when he will nominate another politician that will pilot d state to another way under apc,people and their associates will not vote for them if they are starting this way cos' d masses are angry with them.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Unimaginable123: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:
I am happy abagworo has finally admitted that roachas is a failure
Abagworo go and sin no more
that's not abagworo. Check well. And u are not PentiumPro
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by PentiumProf: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Unimaginable123:
that's not abagworo. Check well. And u are not PentiumPro
I am the only pentium pro that is active
I retired the other man claiming to be a woman

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by ayokellany: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2016
When will the igbo race learn to make use of their brains ?
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Am actually in owerri for 2 jobs one in orlu and one in uratta...is not a matter of wailing ,but mehn the roads made on 2014 are all so bad it will take u 2hours from warehouse to orlu a distance of 30min max ...not even a single one is still okay ...the only achievements that are still standing are all the rock monuments he full the city with...
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
sarrki:
Propaganda

Rochas is a great man

Government of rochas is working

tunder will fire your mouth
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I could remember this place very well this is mcc/uratta junction till owerri north local government.d road is now bad he want to make d road a dual carriage but now still on it.d first phase of d road is very bad.rochas should first repair and reconstruct d abandoned road and other project not embarking on new one that he will not finish.
gbam am presently there I could snap and post but,can't upload pictures on nairaland on mobile ..somethg the owner of the forum most upgrade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Army Reacts To Wike, Others Accusations.. / UBA Honors Star Performers Magnus, Aiken others / See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.