Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts (30827 Views)

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / ‘n284b Budget Padding’: EFCC Uncovers Rep’s Bureau De Change / EFCC Quizzes Man Who Flew Obanikoro With N1.2bn For Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Seuntek(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
If obanikoro leaves Efcc net this week, i owe all nairalnders a bag of rice each... Lols
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by SalomonKane: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Funny how they always claim to b sick when they're being accused of theft and misappropriation of funds. grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Akaujaa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
yeyeboi:
This Op Is Wicked I Am Sure He Is One Of Those Zombies tongue ( Blood Testy Association Of NLand ) angry Why Did You use This Picture That Looks Like Obanikoro Wants To Have Heart Attack

Try and become an OP, so you can use a picture of your choice. Gbagam!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by yeyeboi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akaujaa:

Try and become an OP, so you can use a picture of your choice. Gbagam!

Thanks for the piece wink
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Akaujaa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
No wonder the country is in recession , why wont it be when they have milked the golden cow of all it's precious milk, l weep for Nigeria, nonsense, 1million dollars = 450 million Naira, all these politicians deserves to be stoned to death and thrown into bar beach to be eaten by sharks angry angry

Like say u tell me before posting this, I for dash you N1500 airtel voucher. You too make sense here. Good thought!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Greataausim(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nairaland tribal war! I believe is being fought by
jobless youths of Nigeria plc. How do we get out of
this mess? How many looters have been convicted,
where are the recovered loots, is the person in
custody of the loots trustworthy(what's his track
record like). You should take your destiny in your own hands,stop abusing each other on the net,other
nations are reading your trash. Stop praying for
Dasuki,Obanikoro etc to bring back your
money,because it will never get to you. Empower
yourselves and save your money from data purchase.
Embrace regional government, politicians are multi- tribal in nature,na dem dem. There will be good
leaders when the oil becomes pure water. As for
now,all eyes are on oil money. Economy is going to be
harsher for those that depended most on federal
allocation. A blessing in disguise for the self made
people of Nigeria - are you one of them? Stop hoping on what Nigeria will do for you.......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by morayolawal: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obanikoro,see where desperation leads you to,with such huge money that belong to us you are telling us you have spinal cord .epe masses lonja yen.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by batstan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin A country where thieves are celebrated because they've got the cash.
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by precious1967(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
no obanikoro no election in lagos was healthy when he was stealing our yam but now dt he is with efcc he is sick. God ll punish him. thief, barawo, ole
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by daryoor03(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
EFCC should go after this man.
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by 4nobody4every1: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akaujaa:

Like say u tell me before posting this, I for dash you N1500 airtel voucher. You too make sense here. Good thought!
You are welcome, it is so annoying reading all this millions daily that was stolen and looted and some Nigerians cannot afford 3 good meal daily and only one man has over 1million dollars, what kind of country is this?.......l wish we have a leader that will rise up and clean up the system angry angry
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by 4nobody4every1: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akaujaa:

You are welcome, it is so annoying reading all this millions daily that was stolen and looted and some Nigerians cannot afford 3 good meal daily and only one man has over 1million dollars, what kind of country is this?.......l wish we have a leader that will rise up and clean up the system, we need more whip to flog all this criminals who call themselves politicians. angry angry

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Sirdayor(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=14pt]Why are all these thief always have one disease or the other? you didn't fall sick when you were stealing the money, but suddenly become sick when asked to come and cough the stolen fund out.
I think EFCC should not allow this rogue to go on the ground of any excuses.
How many innocent Nigerian are kept in prison on awaiting trial for years on offence that is not up to twenty thousand naira? Yet these people that stole Billions of Dollars will be walking around the town. Which injustice can be greater than this[/size]
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by tete7000(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
dokiOloye:
Why does EFCC release every little information they have on cases they are handling to d public?
Is this not a way of warning other would be criminals to change tactics?
In d end this case will drag till forever and they will never be able to secure a conviction.

Because the agency itself reeks of corruption, full of incompetent and unprofessional people. Ask many of them how they get into EFCC and you will discover that their employment is not based on merit but 'man know man.' It is the Nigerian way. The only people I pity are gullible Nigerians who expect a painstaking investigation and serious prosecution from such an agency.
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Adebayowest: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obanikoro was said to have insisted that the money he received was not part of the $15bn arms scam but from the imprest account, a special account belonging to the ONSA.

Did i see $15bn?

If you take #1bn and be paying 100k salaries to 33 graduate every month do you know it would last them at least more than 20 years? Now how many #1bn do we have in $15bn? Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I see “End boko haram"

I think am beginning to think this people have a hand in Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Deo27: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Spinal kini? May God remove your spinal cord and third leg completely. #ELERIBU OFON
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by Hollawayn05(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Efcc.. Pls allow Obanikoro to Goan Treat his Spinal Cord issue Well, Cos I don't want em Cripple in JAIL, it goin be a Sign of laziness Cos the sentence will come with HARD LABOUR...
Re: EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts by seenter84: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Criminals everywhere.

Secondary school format and pretence nia obanikoro day display.

Shame to nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure / Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.