Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Understand This Chibok Hostage Release Mystery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Understand This Chibok Hostage Release Mystery? (411 Views)

Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage / Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / This Chibok Confusion Is The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Understand This Chibok Hostage Release Mystery? by bartdece: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pogu Bitrus just made known to the world that more than 100 girls (114 to be precise) do not want to go back to their parents.

I can understand that they have children and/or are pregnant, that they are ashamed or that their “husbands” do not want to let them go.

The fact that they do not want to go back to Chibok DOES NOT MEAN, however, that they do not want to be rescued and out of the grip of Boko Haram.

I notice that ONLY the group of Al-Barnawi releases hostages or is ready to do so.

NO-ONE will potentially be released by Shekau, although he said more than once that he wanted to free them if they would be swapped with BH members.

In August or September Dorcas Yakubu (who is held by Shekau I assume, because it was a YouTube film by his group) begged the FG to free her and her friends.

But now all of a sudden there is not one single girl who is being held by Shekau who wants to be rescued!!!!!!!!

Something is not right here. Something really stinks.

I hope the FG does not give up on the ones “who want to stay”. Believe me, not more than a couple of girls, if any, are radicalized. Nigerian Christians do not radicalize in such massive numbers.

I cannot understand that the Kibaku Area Development Association and others who should do everything possible to get EVERYONE back not only buy that crap but moreover spread it in the international press.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Proud Of Her / Re: Nigeria Must Not Transform The Shiites Into Enemies / Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria’s Forcados Terminal – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.