Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (42601 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by damiloladuke: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
great one.

on the next line

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by sukkot: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ndigbo will say, ' mechionu ? make dog chop ya mouth there, nkita, how can this one be alaigbo when she is not lightskin ' grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by jmoore(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Who took those pictures sef? Na ass come cover everything there... We no even see her face
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by nickxtra(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
And she is an expert in drinking beer. See a t-shirts of 33 and Dubic lager beer
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by mixratio(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Great job. Try wearing better safety wears makes you work smarter and also protects you at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by damsyjewel: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I like her courage

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
I didn't get past the bombom grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Better than Afonja Lady's.

When you plan to screw the next Afonja lady, your cóck will shrink to make it impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
sumborri:
Repping umu igbo. More grease to her elbows. God will bless her handwork. Yet I don't support this. Our women re special beings. Such jobs are too masculiine for their feminity. These our the mothers of our children nd na society cause this kind thing. Our women should be pampered and given the best in life as God intended. Yet succesive failures in governement are now making men of our lovely ladies and women of our ablebodied men. What. Shame
did u mean the belong to kitchen, bedroom and the other room

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by seguno2: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
this her ass is twerkable, abeg cum and sit on ma face.....

Do you have the OTHER room, in addition to your kitchen and living room?
Otherwise, no show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is she tiling or twerking? Cos I don't understand how someone will work in leggins and bend her backside like that. . . grin
Ibo girls kwenu!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
mixratio:
Great job. Try wearing better safety wears makes you work smarter and also protects you at the same time.
did u think she is the one doing that work? View it again
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
igbo ladies representing since 1856

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by buffalowings: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Better than Afonja Lady's.

I have weighed your brain
You're indeed microcephalic.

5 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young ladies ate beginning to wake up from their slumber rather than looking for white collar jobs.

May God bless her hussling.

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by fapcrook(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
this her ass is twerkable, abeg cum and sit on ma face.....
she will suffocate you straight w away
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Garriijebu77: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
And she have a very potable ASS grin
Correct guy I been think say na only me see am
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
And she have a very potable ASS grin

Yes! She have. grin grin grin olodo

4 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4372098_fbimg1476796778228_jpeg12f78cdef250989d5303450c242b5e20

So you man UNIZIK has a department of Tiling and Painting? undecided

Seriously!! I can't just deal.. First it was that Ebonyi State actually Owns a University, now this..

Ebonyi owns a uni. Use Google and stop boldly displaying your ignorance
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by kayo80(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
princeonx:
While some girls be like

LMAO! This your picture dey make me laugh hard men!
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by MattFreeman007(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice One...Hard work Pays... A Hardworking Woman Is A Blessing To Her Husband And Family..!!!

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by saintfrank(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Twaile to this hard working lady........i always respect working class ladies than those lazy ass girls who depending on men tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by yarimo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Maximus85:

Yes! She have. grin grin grin olodo
guy thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by drexy02: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:
And she have a very potable ASS
So u see am too
grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by fascowilly(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Udmaster:
IGBO WOMEN- Beautiful and Hardworking
Our women are very hardworking and beautiful not like we men criminalized the country with drug trafficking.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
She try but I won't try such, for wetin na? Make my nails come spoil on top peanuts.undecided
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by buffalowings: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
I won't be distracted by that pics

God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by inventor432(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
the way she back it up ehn

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
And she got d ass too in timaya voice UKU
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ring7(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
She deal on tiles but definitely not a painter, by the look of the pic
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Harmodle1: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
9ce 1!wat a Man can do a Woman can it beta
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by mengho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
She has a very nice figure, extremely voluptuous, what a very nice picture, is she single, I would love to meet her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.