Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (42437 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ollypass: 4:11am On Oct 19, 2016
went to check her face. book post and with the way she kept taking ukuw pics..had to wonder what she is really advertising here...
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Gudfrie(m): 5:25am On Oct 19, 2016
obiremy:
According to Chukwudi who shared the story,the beautiful Nigerian lady Nwabueze Eucharia pictured above does painting, tiling, interior decorator (curtain fixing),emulsion and texcoat  pa producer for a living. A look at her Facebook profile shows that she is a graduate of UNIZIK.

She is a typical example of wants what a man can do, a woman can do it better.There is dignity in labour.

Kudos to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/meet-beautiful-female-graduate-of.html?m=1
If not for her backside, she looks like a man in the first three picture
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Ifeskilz(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Check out how to score 300 and above in JAMB CLICK HERE
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by UchaNwababa: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
PastorAji:
u smoke our dilector's dung this evening
This is the Best Job for Afonja Lady's

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by seenter84: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Classification of a woman.

You rock girl! You got everything

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by vikeyz(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Where is her phine number
I do see my wife
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by GoodSide: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2016
i go marry her o.
trust me ..its a cheap job but it pays like gold.
her toto go wide o .
see big yansh
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Phranex(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Lies

She is painting with clean clothes on...the tiler looks like a guy sef.. Diff clothes diff persons
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by missyge(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
sumborri:
Repping umu igbo. More grease to her elbows. God will bless her handwork. Yet I don't support this. Our women re special beings. Such jobs are too masculiine for their feminity. These our the mothers of our children nd na society cause this kind thing. Our women should be pampered and given the best in life as God intended. Yet succesive failures in governement are now making men of our lovely ladies and women of our ablebodied men. What. Shame
Whats d same in it? Is it not better dan working under somebody? *eye* *rolling*
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4372098_fbimg1476796778228_jpeg12f78cdef250989d5303450c242b5e20

So you man UNIZIK has a department of Tiling and Painting? undecided

Seriously!! I can't just deal.. First it was that Ebonyi State actually Owns a University, now this..

You never knew Ebonyi state owns a university?

You must be disconnetted from this world. I don't understand how you're on Internet but know nothing about what happens around you.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by MadCow1: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Largas:

You never knew Ebonyi state owns a university?

You must be disconnetted from this world. I don't understand how you're on Internet but know nothing about what happens around you.

I'm sorry na.. Cant a Nigga be shocked at strange and unusual news again?
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Codyt(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
yarimo:
And she have a very potable ASS grin
Very very!!! grin grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Codyt(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
sumborri:
Repping umu igbo. More grease to her elbows. God will bless her handwork. Yet I don't support this. Our women re special beings. Such jobs are too masculiine for their feminity. These our the mothers of our children nd na society cause this kind thing. Our women should be pampered and given the best in life as God intended. Yet succesive failures in governement are now making men of our lovely ladies and women of our ablebodied men. What. Shame
Its power not grease! Stop the Lexical Improprieties pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by PastorAji(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
UchaNwababa:
This is the Best Job for Afonja Lady's
and who telled you that our dilector sisters no dey do as so
Ma je ki n binu si e losan yii
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Aeman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mehn I wd lyk dis 1 2 du work 4 me oooo chai c tinzzz
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by UchaNwababa: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
PastorAji:
and who telled you that our dilector sisters no dey do as so
Ma je ki n binu si e losan yii
E pain U?
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by tk4rd: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
See these two photos.
The first one is painting for sure.
The second picture is posing and ass-advertising.

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by snochk: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hope this is not mere advert. Ahh she is fine oh. Going to Facebook abeg no block road for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / Money Cakes: Nigerians Keep Emulating Habits That Kill Jobs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.