Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

As A Man, The Only Thing You Can Hold Sacred Is Your Manhood - Uti Nwachukwu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, The Only Thing You Can Hold Sacred Is Your Manhood - Uti Nwachukwu (426 Views)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, The Only Thing You Can Hold Sacred Is Your Manhood - Uti Nwachukwu by bumi10(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
In a very interesting exclusive interview, actor Uti Nwachukwu says he cannot act nude in any movie because as a man, the only thing you can hold sacred is your p***s.

The Big Brother star said that his respect for his body stopped him from showing off his penile area during shower hour when he was in the Big Brother house, as he believes that the only person who deserves to see his full nudity is the person he is sleeping with.

"Honestly if I have to do that, it will be the kind of money to put me in a position where I don’t have to lift a finger again. There’s something sacred about my nudity. Even at big brother when they showered naked, I never showered naked. I always had my boxers on. If my nudity is brought out to the public, it’ll definitely be against my will or a situation where I was tricked.

As a man, the only thing you can hold sacred is your penis so if everyone sees your penis, there’s no sacred thing you can hold unto. That’s see finish and I’m not comfortable with that even with that $1B. In the future, you’re going to have kids in the future. We have to preserve our sense of decency and conservation. I’m not judgmental, won’t judge anyone but I want to have something that will leave people guessing. The only person that should see my penis is who I’m sleeping with"

Read full interview @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/as-man-only-thing-you-can-hold-sacred.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb

Re: As A Man, The Only Thing You Can Hold Sacred Is Your Manhood - Uti Nwachukwu by Kilonis(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
I agree, good job to Mr NWACHUKWU for encouraging self-respect in men.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For Men / Men With Fert*lity Problems Are Not Alone. Click Here To Read More!!! / 3 Ways We Unconsciously Destroy Our Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.