Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity (5775 Views)

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Hardeysolution(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I was a devoted christian nigga, the type that pray every 10mins. Anywhere I go back then I always prayed with Jesu'ss name.
you were never a devoted Christian. A christian is not someone who fills Christianity as religion but someone really after Christ.. .
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
Good afternoon readers, yea I was a christian guy. Maybe that was because I was born into a christian home, but you know what? I'm no longer a christian, I dumped christianity! I got my reasons, and I'm going to let it out so you can know.
I'm tire of pretending to be a christian everytime man.
Note: Anytime I mention Jehovah am also referring to Jesus because he said "I and my father are one".
The christians believe that the bible is the word of God, some said christianity began in the new testament forgetting that Jesus said I and my father are one.

1. >>DECEPTION<<
Jehovah was the direct opposite of what is called a loving father. If Jehovah was God while did he call only the Israelites his children and call the rest gentiles. Jehovah was a God of war just like Ares Or Kratos. He led the Israelites to kill both women and children, young and old. Can God do that? This shows that Jehovah wasn't loving. He is a wicked being. Someone that loves all can't do those things.

2. >>Jehovah Lacked Perfection<<
Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood. How can I worship a murderer? Never will I.
3. >>HELL<<
Hell is one of the major reasons people become christians because they want to be saved. How can the all loving god Jehovah do that? That shows his wickedness! The heart of a man is full of evil but the evils of Jehovah knows no bound. Even I as a human can't even think of beating someone up, and yet someone who claims to be perfect wants to roast people for eternity. Like I said, I am not going to worship a murderer.
4. >>Jehovah Got Nothing To Do With The Three Os>>
Ominipresent= Present everywhere.
Ominipotent=Having unlimited powers.
Ominiscient= Having unlimited knowledge, knowing all.
Someone with the three Os wouldn't make any mistake. He would have known that Adam will eat the apple.
5. >>Christianity Carries A Message Of Doom For Mankind<<
Imagine your own father saying that when he comes back your compound would be destroyed, no electricity and that fire awaits you if you don't do ten things. Ofcourse he is not loving, right? Jehovah/Jesus second coming according to the bible is the doom of mankind.
6. >>Christianity Is A Believe And Not A Reality System<<
Christianity is just like telling someone that a cup is at the table while there is really no cup at the table. Christianity blinds you from seeing the world as it is, it creates an illusion in your mind.
7. >>Contradictions In The Bible<< There are many contradictions in the Bible. Jehovah is called perfect yet he sent an evil spirit to saul and he was a jealous God. Isn't that contradictory?
8. >>There Is No Prove That God Exists>>
If a God has the Triple Os then we would have had a perfect world.
The earth wouldn't have had faults.
There is simply no God.

CONCLUSION: There is no God and also there is no life after death!
We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

I post this first at my blog, the one in the signature.

Please I don't need attacks from nairaland christians.

grin grin grin This guy is funny.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Rawblings(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
your reasons don't match. If you had a personal relationship with christ, i don't think you'd have been saying this.. go ask God for forgiveness. your questions shows that you were just a church goer simple. why don't you come back and get serious with God? you know yourself better bro
CeoMYN:

Nawa for you bros.
See my reasons and do justice to them
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by orunto27: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jehovah,your name calling, to make the difference.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rawblings:
your reasons don't match. If you had a personal relationship with christ, i don't think you'd have been saying this.. go ask God for forgiveness. your questions shows that you were just a church goer simple. why don't you come back and get serious with God? you know yourself better bro
They are my reasons. They made me to leave christianity.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hardeysolution:
you were never a devoted Christian. A christian is not someone who fills Christianity as religion but someone really after Christ.. .
Christ said I and my father (Jehovah) are one.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Geofavor(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
sorextee:

Concerning your main post, ive asked myself that question too. Ive also asked why of all planets, God still decided to cast Satan to earth, to stay with we humans?? What happened to Pluto or Saturn sef

Ive still not found any viable answer to that.. Im still staying put, in my religion.. If I die ND found out God does not exist, I still have nothing to lose..

This is the only post germaine to the OP's questions and statements. The rest of you (against him) just kept rambling.

TACKLE HIS POINTS AND NOT HIM. FORGET ABOUT WHETHER HE WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN AND TACKLE HIS REASONS.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
sorextee:
Been reading through.. But let me quote this one....

I dont know, if u guys will call it devil, demon, etc... One thing for a fact is that there are negative forces out there.. Forces that their main aim is to suck out your energy(spiritual ND physical). Im talking from experience.. Concerning your main post, ive asked myself that question too. Ive also asked why of all planets, God still decided to cast Satan to earth, to stay with we humans?? What happened to Pluto or Saturn sef

Ive still not found any viable answer to that.. Im still staying put, in my religion.. If I die ND found out God does not exist, I still have nothing to lose..

Okay bro
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
emrain:

grin grin grin This guy is funny.
grin grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Rawblings(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2016
my question is, did you have personal relationship with christ? how often did you study the word? Chrisitanity isn't a joke quote author=CeoMYN post=50423281]
They are my reasons. They made me to leave christianity.[/quote]
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2016
SHALOM!

This is going to be really good.

CeoMYN:
Good afternoon readers, yea I was a christian guy. Maybe that was because I was born into a christian home, but you know what? I'm no longer a christian, I dumped christianity! I got my reasons, and I'm going to let it out so you can know.
I'm tire of pretending to be a christian everytime man.

1. THE THREE FACTORS OF TRUE EDUCATION.

In order to learn anything, the teacher must have engaged these three factors upon the students, or else it is impossible for a student to learn anything.

(i) THE PHYSICAL EXAMPLE: Unless the teacher is CHARLES XAVIER of the X-MEN, they must always provide the physical example of whatever they are teaching. Otherwise, it is impossible for the teacher to know that the students understand what they are talking about.

(ii) THE LEARNING CURVE: The subject must be introduced gradually STEP-BY-STEP, starting from the most ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES, then the INTERMEDIATE PRINCIPLES, then the ADVANCED PRINCIPLES.

Each step must be completed before moving to the next.

No step can be omitted, or jumped to, repeated, or imposed before the student is ready.

(iii) DEFINITION OF TERMS: Each and every TECHNICAL TERM JARGON must be thoroughly defined, using STANDARD, AGREED-UPON Dictionaries and Technical Manuals.

[See: BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDY TAPES. by L. Ron Hubbard.]

The Oyinbo Controllers of Education know all about this, and their omission from curricula is by design, not by accident. The Oyinbos lend us money that we do not need, and then use that as the excuse to tell us what we can or cannot teach in our schools.

The Bottom Line is that we are never to be allowed to develop our country to "First World" status.

This is the publicly-expressed purpose of THE CLUB OF ROME organization.

Every person here reading this, who has failed a course, or abandoned a desired course of study did so because at least one, and probably all of these factors were omitted from their schooling.

The relevance of this to the Original Post, is that you very carefully refrain from telling us which version of FALSE CHRISTIANITY you SUBSCRIBED TO, before you decided to condemn GENUINE CHRISTIANITY.

That makes this post nothing but DECEITFUL PROPAGANDA.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out the Chief Rooms;
saying unto them,
8. "When thou art bidden
of any man to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the Lowest Room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

. LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went great multitudes with him:
and he turned, and said unto them,
26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not his father, and mother,
and wife, and children, and brethren,
and sisters, yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not bear his cross,
and come after me, cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise, whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,
'That ye bear much fruit;'
so shall ye be my Disciples."

. ACTS 11:26.

26. And it came to pass,
that a whole year,
they assembled themselves
with the Church,
and taught much people.
And the Disciples were called "CHRISTIANS"
first at Antioch.

"CHRISTIANITY," AS DEFINED BY THE NEW TESTAMENT, ORIGINALLY MEANT A PERSON WHO WAS A DISCIPLE OF "CHRIST," WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YAHSHUA OF NAZARETH.

The term "CHRISTIAN" meant "LIKE CHRIST."

The utterly wicked and perverted Oyinbos have applied the term "CHRISTIAN" to people who are NOTHING like "CHRIST," just to create confusion.

It is taught in most churches that "DISCIPLESHIP" is OPTIONAL,and NOT NECESSARY-that God will love you just as well, if you kicked-back, and RELAXED as a "Christian," rather than busted your... booty, running helter-skelter to save every Soul possible.

No proof of this assertion is ever demanded, because the people who accept that idea never wanted to obey Yahshua's Commandments, anyway, and only joined themselves to these churches, because someone insignificant told them that they would not have to follow Yahshua.

Note: Anytime I mention Jehovah am also referring to Jesus because he said "I and my father are one".

First of all, it is foolish to call YAHWEH GOD "JEHOVAH," and YAHSHUA "JESUS," because Ancient Hebrew language never had a letter "J."

Anyone using those terms must be ignorant.

At some point, all of us didn't know stuff.

But if you continue using those terms, after you have been informed of THE TRUTH, you must be a FOOL, digging your own grave with your mouth.

. JOHN 10:30.

30. "I and my Father are one."

IF YOU SAY YAHSHUA WAS GOD BECAUSE HE SAID THAT, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOLS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

Even because:

1. AT THE SAME TIME, he was referring to HIS OWN FATHER.

How can a man be his own father?

Therefore the oneness he was talking about cannot be one in terms of IDENTITY.

2. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY TIME YAHSHUA TALKED ABOUT "ONENESS."

. JOHN 17:20-23.

[color=#99000]20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also
which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be one;
as Thou, Father,
art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also
may be one in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and Thou in me,
that they may be made
Perfect in one;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as thou hast loved me."[/color]

A REAL CHRISTIAN WOULD KNOW OF THIS TEACHING OF YAHSHUA WHICH HE GAVE IN HIS LAST PRAYER BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION. It is highly sacred to us.

Your Heresy is consistent with BRANHAM TABERNACLE: a singularly fruitless cult that goes on and on and on about how great an American False Prophet who died in 1965 was- while possessing no greatness of their own.

BRANHAM FOLLOWERS SAY THAT YAHSHUA WAS GOD WHO CREATED THE WORLD, WAS GOD TO ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, AND THE ISRAELITES.

OYINBOS create New Denominations, Sects, and Cults by overemphasizing one Teaching, and Ignoring others on the same subject.

Confronted with the Scriptures that debunk their elaborate theories, the Oyinbo Hypocrite ignores them, and continues preaching the same lies.

In 35 years, I have never seen a case where a False Christian, proven to be in error, abandoned the error, and embraced The Truth.

The christians believe that the bible is the word of God,

This is a double lie.

The Bible is THE WORDS OF GOD PLUS WORDS OF MAN.

There is no such thing as an ORGANIZED CHRISTIAN who BELIEVES THE BIBLE.

They only believe THEIR ORGANIZATION'S INTERPRETATIONS of The Bible.

some said christianity began in the new testament

WHAT SHOULD THEY HAVE SAID INSTEAD?

Why don't you SAY?

forgetting that Jesus said I and my father are one.

YAHSHUA DEFINED ONENESS AS "A INSIDE B, AND B INSIDE A."

In MATHEMATICS' SET THEORY, when two sets are both inside each other, those sets are equal.

They are both SUBSETS of each other.

YAHSHUA SAID that to be his Disciples, WE must be IN HIM, and HE must be in us.

.. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,
if we keep his Commandments.
4. He that saith,

"I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily is The Love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.

.. 1st JOHN 3:22-24.

22. And whatsoever we ask,
we receive of him,
because we keep His Commandments,
and do those things
that are pleasing in his sight.
23. And this is His Commandment,

"That we should
believe on the Name
of His Son Jesus Christ,
and love one another,
as he gave us Commandment."

24. And he that keepeth his Commandments
dwelleth in him,
and he in him.
And hereby know we
that he abideth in us,

"BY THE SPIRIT
WHICH HE HATH GIVEN US.

THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MAY BE SUMMED UP AS:

"THOSE WHO DO EVERYTHING GOD WANTS
GET HIM TO DO EVERYTHING THEY WANT."

The majority of so-called Christians are deluded Souls who have EXCUSES for not doing everything YAHSHUA wanted, wherefore GOD has excuses for not doing the things THEY want.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what Judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye?
5. "Thou hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

GOD IS AS SERIOUS WITH US AS WE ARE WITH HIM.

No MORE, no LESS.

If God gave us more of Himself than we could handle, it would injure us, even kill us.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is
put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put
new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

THEREFORE, THE ONUS IS ON US, TO PREPARE OURSELVES.

. JOHN 10:8-18.

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the Sheep did not hear them.
9. "I am the Door:
by me if any man enter in
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out
and find pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal, and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have life,
and that they might
have (it) more abundantly.
11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for The Sheep.
12. "But he that is a Hireling,
and not The Shepherd,
whose own The Sheep are not,
seeth The Wolf coming,
and leaveth The Sheep,
and fleeth:
and The Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth The Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for The Sheep."
14. "I am The Good Shepherd,
and know my (sheep),
and am known of mine.
15. "As The Father knoweth me,
even so know I The Father:
and I lay down my life for The Sheep.
16. And other Sheep I have,
which are not of this Fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be one Fold,
(and) one Shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father
love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment
have I received of my Father."

GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT US, ONLY WHEN WE OPERATE BY HIS HEAVENLY LAWS.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong
in the behalf of (them)
whose heart (is)
perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars."

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.
8."For My Thoughts
(are) not your thoughts,
Neither (are) your ways
My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For (as) the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
So are My Ways
higher than your ways,
And My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. HOSEA 4:6.

6. "My People are destroyed
for lack of Knowledge:
because thou hast
rejected Knowledge,
I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be
no Priest to Me:
seeing thou hast forgotten
The Law of thy God:
I will also forget thy children."

. MALACHI 3:16-18.

16. Then they that
Feared The LORD
spake often one to another:
and The LORD Hearkened,
and Heard (it),
and a Book of Remembrance
was written before Him
for them that feared The LORD,
and that thought upon His Name.
17. "And they shall be Mine,"
saith The LORD of Hosts,
"in That Day when I make up My Jewels;
and I will spare them,
as a man spareth his own son
that serveth him."
18. Then shall ye Return,
and Discern between
the Righteous and the Wicked,
between him that serveth God
and him that serveth Him not.

THOSE WHO LIVE WITHOUT HIS LAWS ARE BENEATH HIS BANDS OF PERCEPTION. God does not KNOW them, nor does He WANT to know them.

If He became aware of them, He would have to JUDGE them; under the circumstances, the MERCIFUL thing to do would be to IGNORE their Existence.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2016
THE COMPLETE BULLET-RIDDLING OF CeoMYN CLIP 2!

Are you still sitting upright?

You have my permission to slump down in a POOL OF BLOOD!

Go on.

You know you want to....

CeoMYN:
1. >>DECEPTION<<
Jehovah was the direct opposite of what is called a loving father.

LET'S' STOP RIGHT HERE, AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME OF FACTORS OF EDUCATION SUSPENSIONNN!!!"

Let's' all PRETEND that we ALL know, and ALL agree that, not only does this CEOMYN Nutter know what HE is talking about- but that WE ALSO KNOW!

Is great game- yes?

No?

No.

It is a FOOLISH Game!

1. No physical references.

2. No walk-through from elementary through intermediate to advanced concept.

3. No definition of key technical-term jargons.

(1) WHOM DOES YAHWEH LOVE?[/b]I went to a lot of trouble in my 37th Post, to explain that the New Testament has 11 different Greek Words all translated "LOVE."

The ONE that matters to us is defined thusly:

.. [b]1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is The Son of God?

"LOVE" means "KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD."

People like you think that "LOVE" means "EROS:" Romantic Love. That 12th Greek word is not used in the New Testament.

God is not a ROMANTIC ENTITY: He is a KEEPER of His Own Commandments.

During the 19th Century, a man named HENRY MOOREHOUSE introduced the False Doctrine that JOHN 3:16 says that GOD LOVES the World.

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses
lifted up the Serpent
in the Wilderness,
even so must
The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave
His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in The Name of The only Begotten
Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVE DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

THAT IS NOT WHAT YAHSHUA SAID:

God LOVED THE WORLD when he sent YAHSHUA.

But AFTER that, He ONLY loves those who LOVE HIS SON.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word
Which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me."
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance
all things whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

(2) WHAT DOES GOD MEAN BY "FATHERHOOD?"

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments which I Command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live and multiply, and go in and possess the Land which The LORD sware unto your Fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember all The Way which The LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the Wilderness, to humble thee, (and) to prove thee, to know what (was) in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep His Commandments, or no.
3. And He humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with Manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy Fathers know, that He might make thee know that

"Man doth not live by bread only,
but by every Word that proceedeth
out of The Mouth of The LORD
doth Man live."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider in thine heart,

"That, as a man chasteneth his son,
(so) The LORD thy God chasteneth thee."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep The Commandments of The LORD thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to fear Him.

BEING A FATHER MEANS TO GOD THAT HE INFLICTS PAINFUL PUNISHMENTS FOR DISOBEYING OR INCOMPLETELY OBEYING, HIS COMMANDMENTS.

All Pain is a Punishment from GOD.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and shalt have good success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man that walketh not in the Counsel of the Ungodly, nor standeth in the Way of Sinners, nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But His Delight is in The Law of The LORD, and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season, his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the Wind driveth away.
5. Therefore the Ungodly shall not stand in the Judgment, nor Sinners in the Congregation of the Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth the Way of the Righteous: but the Way of the Ungodly shall perish.

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not Sin against thee.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law! It (is) my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser than mine Enemies: for they (are) ever with me.
99. I have more understanding than all my Teachers: for Thy Testimonies (are) my meditation.
100. I understand more than the Ancients, because I keep thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet from every Evil Way, that I may keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed from Thy Judgments: for Thou hast Taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words unto my taste! (Yea, sweeter) than honey to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every False Way.
105. Thy Word (is) a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto Thy Path.

GOOD SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED THROUGH MEDITATION ALONE.

No other way.

If there were ANOTHER way, God would have TOLD us.

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATiON: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: The inability to perceive at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
SELF-ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. Beliefs. 2. Thoughts. 3. Words. 4. Physical Actions. 5. Postulates. 6. Total Understanding.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE TONE SCALE OF AWARENESS. L. Ron Hubbard.

40. Serenity.
30. Postulates.
22. Games.
20. Action.
8.0. Exhilaration.
6.0. Aesthetics.
4.0. Enthusiasm.
3.5. Cheerfulness.
3.0. Conservatism.
2.5. Boredom.
2.0. Overt Hostility.
1.8. Pain.
1.5. Anger.
1.4. Hate.
1.2. No Sympathy.
1.1. Covert Hostility.
1.0. Fear.
0.9. Sympathy.
0.5. Grief.
0.1 Apathy.
0.0 Body Death.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS. L. Ron Hubbard.

1. Self. 2. Family. 3. Groups. 4. All Mankind. 5. All Living Things. 6. The Physical Universe. 7. Spirits. 8. God.

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS NEEDED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. Self; 12. Groups; 15. All Mankind; 22. The Physical Universe; 32. Spirits; 40. God.

AFFINITY- Degree of Liking; recognizing similarity of Goals.

REALITY- Amount of Agreement on what is "REAL."

COMMUNICATION- The conveyance of Sense Data from Source Point A to Receipt Point B- with Intention of B Understanding A.

KNOWLEDGE- The amount of Organized Data.

RESPONSIBILITY- The Willingness to be Cause.

CONTROL- The Ability to START, to CHANGE, and to STOP an Operation.

THE PURPOSE OF MEDITATION IS TO ACHIEVE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. The 40[sup]th[/th] Level of Awareness.

PAIN is the PENALTY for failing to achieve this State of Beingness.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be a controversy between men,
and they come unto Judgment,
that (The Judges) may Judge them;
then they shall
Justify the Righteous
and Condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be,
if the Wicked man
(be) worthy to be beaten,
that The Judge
shall cause him to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his Fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
(and) not exceed,
lest if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn)

. LUKE 12:40-48.

40. "Be ye therefore ready also: for The Son of Man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41. Then Peter said unto him,
"Lord, speakest thou this Parable unto us, or even to all?"
42. And the Lord said,
"Who then is that Faithful and Wise steward, whom [his] lord shall make ruler over his household, to give [them their] portion of meat in due season?
43. "Blessed [is] that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so
doing.
44. "Of a Truth I say unto you,
'That he will make him ruler over all that he hath.'
45. "But and if that servant say in his heart,
'My lord delayeth his coming;'
and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for [him,] and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not [himself,] neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many [stripes.]
48. "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy
of stripes, shall be beaten with few [stripes.] For unto whomsoever
much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have
committed much, of him they will ask the more."

GOD CREATED US AS HIS CONTROL-RELAYS IN THIS UNIVERSE. We Operate in the 8th Universe, while HE CANNOT, without MAKING thIs place into HEAVEN.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image, after Our Likeness, and let them have dominion over the Fish of the Sea, and over the Fowl of the Air, and over the Cattle, and over all the. Earth, and over every Creeping Thing that creepeth upon the Earth."
27. So God created Man in His Own Image, in the Image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them, and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the Earth, and subdue It: and have dominion over the Fish of the Sea, and over the Fowl of the Air, and over every Living Thing that moveth upon the Earth."

THEREFORE PUNISHMENT IS SUPPOSED TO TEACH US WHAT WE ARE DOING WRONG: THAT WE ARE NOT DOMINATING THE EARTH.

If Jehovah was God while did he call only the Israelites his children and call the rest gentiles.

I am very sure that if I search the Dictionary, I will find adjectives to describe you, that will pass by the Censor Bot.

Assuming that you meant to type "WHY," instead of "WHILE," only a very unintelligent ex-Christian could ask such a question.

This proves that you were never a Christian at all- let alone grew up in a Christian home. It is impossible to grow up as a Christian, and not know the answer to this question.

You would have to never bothered to read the Bible in your life.

You would have had to never ask another christian inside or outside your church your whole life.

You must never have approached a Clergyman your whole life.

. GENESIS 17:1-8.

AND when Abram
was ninety years old, and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and said unto him,
"I (am) The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."
3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God talked with him, saying,
4. "As for Me, behold,
My Covenant (is) with thee,
and thou shalt be
a father of many nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called Abram,
but thy Name shall be Abraham;
for a Father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
exceedingly fruitful,
and I will make nations of thee,
and kings shall come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant between Me and thee
and thy Seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy Seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy Seed after thee,
the Land wherein
thou art a Stranger,
all the Land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

FEW ON EARTH WANTED TO WORSHIP GOD, NOR SERVE HIM- THEREFORE HE SPECIFICALLY CREATED ONE NATION TO WORSHIP AND SERVE HIM.

He chose a 75-year old man named ABRAM, with a 66 year old barren wife, and Patronised him.

When she was 90, and still childless, GOD ENABLED HER TO BEAR HER HUSBAND A SON.

That is how the Nation of Israel was born.

No Christian can be ignorant of this History.

Jehovah was a God of war just like Ares Or Kratos. He led the Israelites to kill both women and children, young and old.

ATHEISTS ALWAYS LEAVE OUT THAT THESE PEOPLE wHOM GOD ORDERED DEAD ATTACKED ISRAEL FIRST.

What were they supposed to do?

Lay down and DIE?

Can God do that?

DIVINE WISDOM MAY HAVE TOLD YAHWEH THAT IF THE GENTILE ATTACKERS WERE NOT THOROUGHLY EXTERMINATED, THEY WOULD COME BACK.

These were very wicked people, who thought in terms of how many of their own people they could afford to lose, versus how much material booty and even land they could gain.

They also KNEW that this was THE CREATOR'S PEOPLE they were fighting.

These were EXPANSIONIST EMPIRES- ARMED ROBBERS on NATIONAL SCALES.

This shows that Jehovah wasn't loving.

WHOM should God LOVE- HIS Worshippers or the Worshippers of OTHER GODS, TRYING TO MURDER HIS PEOPLE?

Are you completely INSANE?

What is most interesting to me, is that the CHIEF ATHEISTS whom our own, MENTALLY-DEFICIENT NIGERIAN ATHEISTS FOLLOW- possibly in HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS with them- are from countries that COMMIT the SAME UNILATERAL CRIMINAL IMMORAL MILITARY AGGRESSION that they accuse GOD of committing- and BENEFIT from the spoils.

[quote]He is a wicked being. Someone that loves all can't do those things.

DO YOU ACCUSE THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND POLICE OF BEING "WICKED" FOR KILLING ARMED ROBBERS AND TERRORIST ATTACKERS?

This is what Israel were fighting, ALWAYS.

There was NEVER a case of them fighting GOOD and RIGHTEOUS people.

2. >>Jehovah Lacked Perfection<<
Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood. How can I worship a murderer? Never will I.

That is EXACTLY what you are doing, siding with EUROPEAN and AMERICAN MURDERERS.

God never Said that He made a Mistake in creating Humans.

You are just LYING, and putting words into God's Mouth that HE NEVER SAID. You have the INSANE INABILITY TO PERCEIVE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DIFFEENT THINGS.

You are INSANE.

GOD made no mistakes; HUMANS made mistakes.

They worshipped FALLEN ANGELS and DEVILS, and were CONTAMINATED with their ENERGIES and IDEAS, as well as ANIMAL VIRUSES and BACTERIA from Sex with Animals and ADULTERY.

Yahweh God found ONE FAMILY that was UNCONTAMINATED, and SAVED RHEN, and KILLED THE REST.

That is where YOU came from- yet you are CURSING GOD for PROTECTING YOUR ANCESTRY?

God exterminated those people because their lives were unimportant. They did not deserve to live.

God saved those who did deserve to live: NOAH'S FAMILY.

Did you never wonder why the False gods, Fallen Angels, and Devils NEVER WARNED THEIR WORSHIPPERS to build their own ARKS?

They also had the Power to "RAPTURE-ABDUCT" their followers into SPIRITUAL DIMENSIONS and HEAVEN for prolonged periods of time.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield.]

Yet they LET their followers ALL DIE.

Why?

I will tell you why- THE DEVILS FEED ON THEIR WORSHIPPERS; their worship is the OPPOSITE of the worship of God.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
saying,
2. "I [am] The LORD
thy God, which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before me.
4. "Thou shalt not make unto
thee any graven image,
or any likeness [of any thing]
that [is] in Heaven above,
or that [is] in the Earth beneath,
or that [is] in the water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not bow down thyself
to them, nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
[am] a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children
unto the third and fourth [generation]
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.
7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh His Name in vain."

THEY COULD HAVE SAVED THEIR WORSHIPPERS- BUT CHOSE NOT TO- BECAUSE WHEN THEY DIED, THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO HARVEST THE ENERGIES OF THEIR SOULS.

This is what is so ABOMINABLE about DEVIL-WORSHIP.

Anybody who is worth God's Time will open their SECOND TALENT OF POWER, and SEE FOR THEMSELVES what The DEVILS are doing on the Earth.

[See: THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.
My Blog Page: [url=http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/]WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.
]
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2016
@oaroloye Keep beating around the bush and be dodging my reasons.
Is that how you can get a brother back to the faith?
Why using harsh words (nutter, fool) on me when you are old enough to be my elder brother?
Try again next time.
Peace Be Unto You.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Seun(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
jiggaz:
loooool.... my brother sorry to burst your bubble but you were never a Christian, you were just a church goer, sorry. You even said it yourself that you were born into a Christian home so that's why you chose to start goin to church.
Most genuine Christians were born in Christian families. They started going to church with their parents as kids. Most genuine muslims were born in muslim families. I bet that you are no exception, as parental indoctrination is the most important reason why religion persists.

Another thing you have to understand is that God does not send anyone to hell, men choose to go there. At the second coming of Christ, the unbelievers in the world would have already condemned themselves because when you reject the Gospel of Christ, you are rejecting Eternal life, and when you reject eternal life, you are automatically asking for Eternal Damnation. So you see, Christ does not send anyone to Hell, people chose Hell for themselves.
This is as illogical as saying a rape victim "chose to be brutally raped" because he/she refused to have voluntary sex with the rapist earlier.

One more thing, that you don't believe in God does not mean he doesn't exist. The creation is the number one testimony of God's existence and sovereignty. That you do not see air does not mean it do not exist. That you do not see radio waves and tv waves does not mean it do not exist.
You do not see air, but you can feel it physically when it moves and confirm its existence with scientific instruments and experiments. Radio and 'TV' waves can also be detected with scientific instruments. The same cannot be said about God, who exists only in our imaginative minds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Seun(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Akeema14:
The Earth hang upon Nothing. U want to tell me there is no supreme power holding it? ....
The earth moves in circles around the sun. It's being held in orbit by the force of gravity, which is a dumb physical force and not a person.

How you and I were born. U think it is ordinary?
We were born by our parents in the same way that chimpanzees, dogs and rats are born. There's nothing supernatural about birth.

u want to tell me how rain is falling from the sky is ordinary?...
Yes. Rain water comes from water that evaporates from the sea, rivers, soil, and the bodies of plants and animals when the sun's heats up the earth. The water vapor moves up into the sky and forms clouds. Under the right conditions, the water in the clouds falls back to the earth.

There is raining season and dry season. It is ordinary to you?...
Yes.

Think about how you sleep. U were like a dead person wen sleeping yet u are still alive becos there is a life breathing inside you
You seem to believe that anything you don't understand due to your limited education in science is supernatural.

You think you are the owner of the Life?
Yes, we seem to be the owners of our own lives. There is no evidence that the owner of all life is an invisible person who craves our worship.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by MrPresident1: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:

Most genuine Christians were born in Christian families. They started going to church with their parents as kids. Most genuine muslims were born in muslim families. I bet that you are no exception, as parental indoctrination is the most important reason why religion persists.

This is as illogical as saying a rape victim "chose to be brutally raped" because he/she refused to have voluntary sex with the rapist earlier.

You do not see air, but you can feel it physically when it moves and confirm its existence with scientific instruments and experiments. Radio and 'TV' waves can also be detected with scientific instruments. The same cannot be said about God, who exists only in our imaginative minds.

God exists only in our imaginative minds abi?

Children of nowadays the hink they are wiser than the ancients because they can afford three square meals.

SMH
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by jiggaz(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:

Seun you know what? since the guy concluded that he no longer believes in Christ, all well and good. It is written in the bible where Christ was saying that He knows His sheep and they hear His voice and He gives them eternal life. Christ knows His own. Whether the OP was a genuine or fake Chrsitian before, that is between him and God.

My policy is live and let's live, i can never force the Gospel of Christ on anyone, never!! It is your choice.

You feel the presence of air abi? Thats how i also feel the presence of God. Christ is alive and seated at the right hand of God in heaven. And because He lives, i can face tomorrow. At the end of the Church age which ends in the Rapture of the church, the evidence of God will super abound physically, but then to believe in Christ, you will pay with your blood cos the Antichrist won't make it easy ..

You don't believe in God? All well and good..... Because you don't believe and you waiting for evidence to believe does not mean that others do not believe. I have not seen God but i have 100% assurance of His word. Christ lives in me and in other million believers all over the world.

That the sun does not shine enough in Alaska does not mean that the sun doesn't shine anywhere, cos it shines wella here in Africa. Have a great day.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN Driver-By- RELOADED: Clip 3.

3. >>HELL<<
Hell is one of the major reasons people become christians because they want to be saved.

That was true in my case.

I was chronically-ill, with DRUG-RESISTANT MALARIA, and expected to DIE in a matter of MONTHS.

I was taught all my life, by ANGLICANS, that WE CANNOT KNOW whether or not we will go to Heaven when we die.

Which is a FOOLISH LIE for a supposed Christian to tell.

YAHSHUA came specifically to ENABLE us to KNOW FOR SURE!

You have not defined "Salvation."

How are we to know what sort of dopey idea you subscribed to?

How can the all loving god Jehovah do that?

Do what?

You don't SAY.

What imaginary crime are you accusing God of, now?

Not Healing you of AUSTISM?

That shows his wickedness!

WHAT shows GOD'S Wickedness?

You have not SAID.

The heart of a man is full of evil

YOUR heart is full of EVIL!

MY heart, however, is only about 95% full of Evil- I try to keep some space clear as the SWAP Partition Space, and to prevent crashing....

but the evils of Jehovah knows no bound. Even I as a human can't even think of beating someone up,

What?

Your heart is full of EVIL- yet you cannot think of beating someone up? What sort of gutless Evil have you filled your heart with? Internet Porn?

Get rid of that useless crap, and fill your heart with unadulterated, QUALITY EVIL!

Me, now, I can think of beating people up, easy.

In fact, reading your post, I have found it very easy to think about beating somebody up...

and yet someone who claims to be perfect wants to roast people for eternity.

OH! THAT'S IT?

You are one of those Brain-Damaged people, who says that HELL ROASTS PEOPLE.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

. DANIEL 3:13-30.

13. Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14. Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them,
"Is it true,O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
15. "Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
16. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king,
"O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17. "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 "But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."
19. Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20. And he commanded the most mighty
men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22. Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew
those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers,
"Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?"
They answered and said unto the king,
"True, O king."
25. He answered and said,
"Lo, I see four men loose, walking in
the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said,
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, ye Servants of The Most High God, come forth,
and come hither."
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego,
came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellers, being. gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said,
"Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29. "Therefore I make a Decree,
'That every people, nation, and language,
which speak any thing amiss
against the God
of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
shall be cut in pieces,
and their houses
shall be made a dunghill:
because there is no other God
that can deliver after this sort.' "
30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

MISHAEL, HANANIAH, and AZARIAH were not even IMMORTALS- yet they could not BURN from a Fire that killed the people who threw them into it.

[This happened in 1953 to a SAILOR called KEN CANTRELL, who was a member of the last church I joined- FRANKLIN HALL'S FULL SALVATION CHURCH. He was in a JET FUEL BLAZE on an aircraft carrier, while on a 21-day Fast.

The US Navy now denies any such incident ever took place.

FIRE and WATER are CONDUITS and CONTAINMENTS for Spiritual Entities and Powers.

HELL keeps Souls imprisoned that could otherwise harm the living. They can be retrieved and Resurrected by anybody who TRULY cares about them.

You think that HELL is UNJUST?

Well then, get POWERFUL to FIFTH TALENT level, and RESURRECT people from HELL.

Why don't you do that?

All TALK, aren't you people?

Like I said, I am not going to worship a murderer.

Whereas, you already do!

The people you have been following were murderers.

You have no opinions but the ones they gave you.

WOULD YOU HAVE PREFERRED IT, IF GOD HAD ALLOWED ONE OF THE FEW SINFUL SOULS TO SURVIVE THE DEATH OF ITS BODY TO HAVE COME STOLEN YOUR BODY AT BIRTH OR RIGHT NOW?

Hell keeps the living safe.

4. >>Jehovah Got Nothing To Do With The Three Os>>
Ominipresent= Present everywhere.
Ominipotent=Having unlimited powers.
Ominiscient= Having unlimited knowledge, knowing all.
Someone with the three Os wouldn't make any mistake. He would have known that Adam will eat the apple.

YAHWEH NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE SUCH POWERS.

Yahshua never told you to believe such useless things.

Then you now blame God for not having Powers YOU DECIDED to MAKE UP for him. Blockhead.

5. >>Christianity Carries A Message Of Doom For Mankind<<
Imagine your own father saying that when he comes back your compound would be destroyed, no electricity and that fire awaits you if you don't do ten things.

What rubbish are you talking about now?

. MATTHEW 16:21-27.

21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things
of the Elders, and Chief Priests, and Scribes,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
this shall not be unto thee."
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
for thou art an offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of Men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him first deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in the Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works."

ONLY EVILDOERS HAVE TO FEAR THE LORD'S RETURN.

People who serve God await their REWARDS.

What Ten things are you talking about?

You are one of those dunces, who does not know that THE LAW of God is more than the first Ten He was able to utter, before the Children of israel ran away?

It is 613 Commandments, not "10."

Ofcourse he is not loving, right? Jehovah/Jesus second coming according to the bible is the doom of mankind.

Those who deliberately commit Sin have forfeited their Human Rights, and are reclassified, at their deaths, as ANIMALS, by an impersonal process.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

6. >>Christianity Is A Believe And Not A Reality System<<
Christianity is just like telling someone that a cup is at the table while there is really no cup at the table. Christianity blinds you from seeing the world as it is, it creates an illusion in your mind.

THE GOSPEL IS NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL: YOU ARE LYING.

30 years ago, I decided BILLY GRAHAM was a FALSE CHRISTIAN, when I heard that he taught Sick Christians that
THEY should NOT believe that God SHOULD Heal them!

That is what he did.

YAHSHUA SAID in JOHN 15, that the Christians who cannot manifest the ANSWERS to their Prayers are as GARBAGE- to be DISPOSED of.

After DECADES of DISTORTING The Gospel, BILLY GRAHAM- who has come down with PARKINSON'S DISEASE, now says that HE NO LONGER BELIEVES JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY INTO HEAVEN.

The Bible NEVER said anything vaguely LIKE that.

However, BILLY GRAHAM, and his arrogant Oyinbo Friends, preached that LIE around the World, and found Evidence that that was never true.

Instead of abandoning THEIR LIE against Heaven, Billy Graham and his ilk abandoned THE BIBLE.

7. >>Contradictions In The Bible<< There are many contradictions in the Bible. Jehovah is called perfect yet he sent an evil spirit to saul and he was a jealous God. Isn't that contradictory?

You and your ilk babble nonsensically about things that happened in The Bible, as if that PROVED a wrongdoing on the part of God.

Somebody SAID that God sent an Evil Spirit to SAUL.

Just like THAT, you BELIEVED THAT.

Why don't you DOUBT that that really happened?

Did you bother to read WHY that happened?

Was SAUL a GOOD MAN, doing GOOD things, or did he do something EVIL, for no Righteous reason?

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I Command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you a Prophet, or a Dreamer of Dreams, and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying,
"Let us go after other gods,
Which thou hast not known,
And let us serve them."
3. Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that Prophet, or that Dreamer of Dreams: for The LORD thy God proveth you, to know whether ye love The LORD your God with all your Heart and with all your Soul.
4. Ye shall walk after The LORD your God, and Fear Him, and Keep His Commandments, and obey His Voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet, or that Dreamer of Dreams, shall be put to Death; because he hath spoken to turn (you) away from The LORD your God, Which brought you out of The Land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of The House of Bondage, to thrust thee out of The Way which The LORD thy God Commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the Evil away from the midst of thee.

EVIL SPIRITS ARE A TEST FROM GOD.

If you are worthy, we RESIST the Evil Spirits, and Receive the GOOD Spirits.

After Yahshua successfully resisted SATAN, he had to LEAVE him, and ANGELS OF GOD came to EMPOWER him.

YAHSHUA is our SAVIOUR, and the one you are supposed to believe on, and the one whom you are promised GOOD THINGS for believing on.

Like a PIG, you trample down TRUTH from GOD, and go and wallow in what is NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

8. >>There Is No Prove That God Exists>>
If a God has the Triple Os then we would have had a perfect world.

That is FOOLISH thing to say.

FIRST PROVE THAT GOD CLAIMED SUCH ATTRIBUTES FOR HIMSELF, AND THEN BLASPHEME HIM, IF YOU ARE STILL THAT FOOLISH- BUT DONT BLASPHEME GOD BECAUSE OF A HEARSAY THEORY!

The Earth was created PERFECT.

CREATION is a PERECT Action.

Perfect Actions, on EARTH, by EARTH UNIVERSE Standards, require 40th Level Power.

This Power does not come from the Earth Universe, it comes from GOD.

God LEFT this Universe, because He Created this Universe to operate WITHOUT HIS PRESENCE.

Therefore PERFECTION only occurs in this Universe where GOD'S LAW is kept PERFECTLY, thus DRAWING HIS PRESENCE.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN Brain Surgery: Emergency Brain Replacement Session #4.

The earth wouldn't have had faults.

Just because you are not intelligent enough to think of other options to explain what has happened, and just because you are too lazy to attain ESP, so that you could SEE FOR YOURSELF what THE TRUTH IS, that does not mean that GOD is at FAULT, or does not exist.

It just means that you are UNWORTHY to KNOW THE TRUTH, to KNOW HIM, and RECEIVE IMMORTALITY.

. JOHN 14:1-7.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many mansions:
if (it were) not (so),
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
(there) ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

There is simply no God.

That GOD is not present with YOU does not IMPLY nor mean that God is not Present SOMEWHERE ELSE.

It just means that you lack the INTELLIGENCE to FIGURE THAT OUT.

. GENESIS 3:8-13.

8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God walking in the Garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the Presence of The LORD God among the Trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him,
"Where art thou?"
10. And he said unto him,
"I heard Thy Voice in The Garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11. And He said,
"Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the Tree, whereof I Commanded thee, that thou shouldest not eat?"
12. And the man said,
"The Woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the Tree, and I did eat."
13. And The LORD God said unto the Woman,
"What is this that thou hast done?"
And the Woman said,
"The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

GOD WAS NOT PRESENT, WHEN ADAM AND EVE SINNED:

HE was present AFTER they Sinned, and HAD TO ASK them what had happened during His ABSENCE.

WHERE WAS GOD ABSENT TO?

After He created the HEAVENS (Genesis 1:1 is MISTRANSLATED,) and the EARTH, Adam and Eve, God WENT somewhere, and then RETURNED from that place.

WHERE DO YOU THINK (you CAN think, can't you?) THAT THAT PLACE WAS?

What are the OPTIONS?

. GENESIS 4:1-12.

AND Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said,
"I have gotten a man from The LORD."
2. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
4. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And The LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5. But unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6 And The LORD Said unto Cain,
"Why art thou wroth? And why is thy countenance fallen?
7. "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."
8. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

9. And The LORD Said unto Cain,
"Where is Abel thy brother?"
And he said,
"I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?" 10. And he said,
"What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto Me from the ground."
11. And now art thou Cursed from the Earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12. "When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the Earth."

WHERE WAS GOD WHEN CAIN WAS KILLING ABEL?

What are the POSSIBLE OPTIONS?

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,
"Shall I hide from Abraham
That Thing which I Do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring
upon Abraham that
which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD Said,
"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near and said,
"Wilt thou also Destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt thou also Destroy
and not Spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that (are) therein?
25. "That be far from thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not The Judge of all the Earth
Do Right?"
26. And The LORD Said,
"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city,
then I will Spare all the place
for their sakes."
27. And Abraham answered and said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The LORD,
which (am but) dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for (lack of) five?
And He Said,
"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy (it)."
29. And he spake unto him yet again,
and said,
"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it) for forty's sake."
30. And he said unto (him),
"Oh let not The LORD be angry,
and I will yet speak:
'Peradventure there shall thirty
be found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it),
if I Find thirty there."
31. And he said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
'Peradventure there shall be twenty
found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Destroy (it) for twenty's sake."
32. And he said,
"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
'Peradventure ten shall be found there.' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy (It) for ten's sake."
33. And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

WHERE WAS GOD WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE SITUATION IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH?

From WHOM could He have HEARD it?

WHERE did God GO, after He had finished with ABRAHAM, SODOM, and GOMORRAH?

WHAT are the POSSIBILE OPTIONS?

CONCLUSION: There is no God and also there is no life after death!

How have you PROVEN that?

The RUMINANT BEASTS wolf down greenery into a STORAGE stomach, go somewhere quiet, regurgitate it in mouthfuls, and chew it thoroughly, in order to swallow it again, for FINAL DIGESTION.

Some Beasts that do this are CLOVEN-FOOTED.

God Commanded that we eat THOSE, but never the rest.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying unto them,
2. "Speak unto The Children of Israel, saying,

'These (are) the Beasts which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts that are on The Earth.
3. 'Whatsoever parteth the hoof,
and is clovenfooted,
(and) cheweth the cud,
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.'

4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the Camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he (is) unclean to you.
5. "And the Coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he (is) unclean unto you.
6. "And the Hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof, he (is) unclean unto you.
7. "And the Swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he (is) unclean unto you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they (are_ unclean to you.
9. "These shall ye eat of all that (are) in the waters:

'Whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the Waters, and in the Seas,
and in the Rivers,
them shall ye eat.'

10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the Seas, and in the Rivers, of all that move in the Waters, and of any Living Thing which (is) in the Waters, they shall (be) an Abomination unto you.
11. "They shall be even an Abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but shall have their carcases in Abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the Waters, that (shall be) an abomination unto you."

GOD CREATED ALL THE FISH IN THE OCEANS, LAKES, and RIVERS. But HE COMMANDED that ONLY the ones that have BOTH Fins and Scales be eaten, and the rest DISCARDED.

This should teach us that, since THE WORD OF GOD is the FOOD of our SOULS, we should apply these PRINCIPLES by READING THE WHOLE BIBLE ALOUD TO OURSELVES, FIRST, AND THEN taking SHORT readings- parts we do not understand- and REPEAT THEM TO OURSELVES AUDIBLY, hundreds into THOUSANDS of times per day, until a state of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is achieved.

Then we should have progressively attained HIGHER Spiritual Power Levels.

After every THOUSAND times we repeat the Scripture, we should notice something NEW, that we did not know nor notice a thousand repetitions earlier.

The Revelations are like STRAW, WOOD, SILVER, or GOLD.

They can be very CLEAR- where you would wonder how nobody else could see them- then, ONE MINUTE LATER, even- you will have TOTALLY FORGOTTEN what was so CLEAR to you, a minute before.

That is because you have attained a Spiritual Power level that is UNSTABLE. You will learn to keep a notebook or recorder handy. Expect to write things, or dictate things you won't remember writing or saying.

When you stabilize the appropriate Spiritual Power Level, you will remember everything you ever read or wrote in your life.

EVERY REVELATION DOES NOT NEED TO BE REMEMBERED.

Some look like amazingly truths- but they violate some fundamental Scriptures- so you should FORGET about them, or at least never ever repeat them.

BENNY HILL, or "HINN" whatever he calls his name, once stated in an interview that THE TRINITY OF THE GODHEAD each have their own SPIRIT, SOUL, and BODY- and each of these is GOD in His own Right:

"....so there's NINE of Them up there!"

Nobody needs to hear bullshit like that.

Anybody who has studied Christianity in any depth should know that there are HORRIBLE FALSE REVELATIONS in EVERY Organized Church.

We all live to die!

That is an example!

Speak for yourself!

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than
our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THOSE WHO OBEY YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS NOT ONLY CANNOT DIE- DEATH CANNOT EXIST NEAR THEM.

You are a FAILED-HUMAN GARBAGE: at this rate, when you DIE, you will FAIL the SENTIENCE TEST, and your SOUL will be "CUT IN SUNDER" to extract its memory record- because you could not render it on demand.

You will not even make it to HELL.

YOU will not experience AfterLife, because the the MURDERING DEViLS you have been worshipping your whole life will TEAR your SOUL BODY in PIECES, before it can DELOY, as they FEAST on its remaining Spirit Energies.

If you had the SECOND TALENT of Power, you would SEE it for yourself.

Thanks for reading.

What a WASTE of my LIFE- feeding a DOG I don't need.

I post this first at my blog, the one in the signature.

You SEE, foolish Nairaland false Christians?

This LOSER does not have The Spirit of God.

This BLOCKHEAD is not BORN AGAIN.

Yet he is able to put up a BLOG.

Why can't YOU?

Please I don't need attacks from nairaland christians.

How can you be so unintelligent?

OF COURSE you are going to be "ATTACKED!"
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hardeysolution:

Exactly!
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
SHALOM!

Rawblings:
your reasons don't match. If you had a personal relationship with christ, i don't think you'd have been saying this..

Several Churches do not believe that any such thing as a personal Relationship with Yahshua is possible- because they have rejected so many of his Teachings.

For instance, those Churches specifically created for the purpose of sending "Christians" to fight government wars did not traditionally believe in such a thing.

go ask God for forgiveness.

Sorry, but I do not think that you understand the situation?

He thinks that GOD is the Sinner!

your questions shows that you were just a church goer simple.

No. His question:

"Why is God God of the Hebrews and not of Gentiles?"

Shows that he was not a Churchgoer at all- because churches discriminate against people who have Zero Brain Function- they insist that such people only attend their services the once.

But people with Negative Brain Function are definitely not allowed- unless they are Government Contractors, or carrying AK-47s....

This guy does not fit that profile.

why don't you come back and get serious with God? you know yourself better bro

This fellow is not even serious with himself.

He is like a fellow who claims to have given up swimming- but has never been in water before.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Christ said I and my father (Jehovah) are one.

Saying they were one did not not mean that he said they were the same person.

20. "Neither pray I
for these alone,
but for them also
which shall Believe on me
through their Word.
as Thou, Father (art) in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be one in us:
that the World may Believe
that Thou hast Sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which Thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and thou in me,
that they may be
made Perfect in one;
and that the World may Know
that Thou hast Sent me,
and hast Loved them,
as Thou hast Loved me."

YAHSHUA SAID THAT HE WANTED ALL OF HIS DISCIPLES- SURELY MORE THAN TWO PERSONS TO "BE ONE."

Therefore that term cannot mean to be ONE PERSON.

It is consistent with the concept of each party fulfilling the other's desires and directives.

. JOHN 13:34-35.

34. "A new Commandment
I give unto you,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU,
THAT YE ALSO LOVE
ONE ANOTHER.'

35. "By this shall all men
know that ye are my Disciples,

'IF YE HAVE LOVE
ONE TO ANOTHER.' "

YAHSHUA EMPHASIZED THAT THIS UNITY WOULD BE ESSENTIAL IN CONVINCING THE WORLD.

. GENESIS 2:24.

24. Therefore shall a man
leave his father and mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

THIS UNITY WAS DEFINED FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS- EVEN CHAPTER TWO.

Did you, in that your fictitious church, believe that ADAM AND STEVE... err... EVE, WERE ONE PERSON.

. MATTHEW 19:3-8.

3. The Pharisees also
came unto him,
tempting him,
and saying unto him,
"Is it lawful
for a man
to put away his wife
for every cause?"
4. And he answered
and said unto them,
"Have ye not read,
that He which made them
At The Beginning
made them male and female,
5. And said,

'For this cause
shall a man leave
father and mother,
and shall cleave
to his wife:
and they twain
shall be one flesh?'

6. "Wherefore they are
no more twain,
but one flesh.
What therefore God
hath joined together,
let not man put asunder."
7. They say unto him,
"Why did Moses then
Command to give
a Writing of Divorcement,
and to put her away?"
8. He saith unto them,
"Moses because of
the hardness of your hearts
suffered you
to put away your wives:
but From The Beginning
it was not so."

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A MAN AND HIS WIFE ARE ONE FLESH- OR DO YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT MOSES AND YAHSHUA TAUGHT THIS?
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2016
oaroloye:

Saying they were one did not not mean that he said they were the same person.

20. "Neither pray I
for these alone,
but for them also
which shall Believe on me
through their Word.
as Thou, Father (art) in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be one in us:
that the World may Believe
that Thou hast Sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which Thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and thou in me,
that they may be
made Perfect in one;
and that the World may Know
that Thou hast Sent me,
and hast Loved them,
as Thou hast Loved me."

YAHSHUA SAID THAT HE WANTED ALL OF HIS DISCIPLES- SURELY MORE THAN TWO PERSONS TO "BE ONE."

Therefore that term cannot mean to be ONE PERSON.

It is consistent with the concept of each party fulfilling the other's desires and directives.

. JOHN 13:34-35.

34. "A new Commandment
I give unto you,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU,
THAT YE ALSO LOVE
ONE ANOTHER.'

35. "By this shall all men
know that ye are my Disciples,

'IF YE HAVE LOVE
ONE TO ANOTHER.' "

YAHSHUA EMPHASIZED THAT THIS UNITY WOULD BE ESSENTIAL IN CONVINCING THE WORLD.

. GENESIS 2:24.

24. Therefore shall a man
leave his father and mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

THIS UNITY WAS DEFINED FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS- EVEN CHAPTER TWO.

Did you, in that your fictitious church, believe that ADAM AND STEVE... err... EVE, WERE ONE PERSON.

. MATTHEW 19:3-8.

3. The Pharisees also
came unto him,
tempting him,
and saying unto him,
"Is it lawful
for a man
to put away his wife
for every cause?"
4. And he answered
and said unto them,
"Have ye not read,
that He which made them
At The Beginning
made them male and female,
5. And said,

'For this cause
shall a man leave
father and mother,
and shall cleave
to his wife:
and they twain
shall be one flesh?'

6. "Wherefore they are
no more twain,
but one flesh.
What therefore God
hath joined together,
let not man put asunder."
7. They say unto him,
"Why did Moses then
Command to give
a Writing of Divorcement,
and to put her away?"
8. He saith unto them,
"Moses because of
the hardness of your hearts
suffered you
to put away your wives:
but From The Beginning
it was not so."

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A MAN AND HIS WIFE ARE ONE FLESH- OR DO YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT MOSES AND YAHSHUA TAUGHT THIS?
we are not talking about man and woman here, or are you saying Jesus is gay?
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
@oaroloye
I will stop replying you. You are just beating around the bush and calling me names without making any meaningful input. BYE!
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
CeoMYN:
@oaroloye Keep beating around the bush and be dodging my reasons.
Is that how you can get a brother back to the faith?
Why using harsh words (nutter, fool) on me when you are old enough to be my elder brother?
Try again next time.
Peace Be Unto You.

You were never in THE FAITH, and therefore can never "RETURN."

I am using harsh terms, because what you have done (blasphemy,) is VERY, VERY WICKED.

You attacked GOD for no just cause.

There is no record of any such person ever attaining repentance, ever!

Why should anyone want to be associated with you? You are a traitor and a liar.

You said that you didn't know why the ISRAELITES were The CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Every Christian knows that!

If you were claiming to have been an Unbeliever your whole life, and didn't know about the Abrahamic Covenant, that could make sense.

But if you studied The Bible to criticize it, that is the first thing you would find out.

. MATTHEW 12:30-32.

30. "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
(AGAINST) THE (HOLY) GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against THE HOLY GHOST, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this World, neither in the World to come."
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
SHALOM!

CeoMYN:
@oaroloye
I will stop replying you. You are just beating around the bush and calling me names without making any meaningful input. BYE!

If you had grown up as a Christian, you would know the Scriptures I quoted, and recognized the value of the Wisdom I generously bequeathed unto you.

You would have learned Discipline and Fortitude. But you have none of that to speak of.

. PROVERBS 28:1.

THE Wicked flee
when no man pursueth:
but the Righteous
are bold as a lion.

IF YOU "GREW UP AS A CHRISTIAN," HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU TURN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS"

How do you talk to those people now?

You did not grow up as a Christian, and you never led anyone to The Lord.

Otherwise, you would have had to preach THIS:

. MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came the Disciples unto Jesus, saying,
"Who is the Greatest in the
Kingdom of Heaven?"
2. And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said,
"Verily I say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS
LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive one such little child in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for
him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7. "Woe unto the world because of offences! for
it must needs be that offences come; but woe
to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is
better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two
feet to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into Hell Fire.
10. "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For the Son of Man is come to save that which was Lost.
12. "How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you,
'He rejoiceth more
of that sheep,
than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.'
14. "Even so it is not the Will of your Father Which is in Heaven, that one of these little ones should perish."

YOU WERE NEVER HUMBLE BEFORE YAHSHUA.

You never studied his TEACHINGS, nor APPLIED them.

YOU NEVER HELPED ANYONE GROW IN THE FAITH.

You never saw any FIRSTHAND nor SECONDARY EVIDENCE of The TRANSFORMING POWER OF THE GOSPEL in yourself, nor in those whom YOU brought to Conversion.

YOU NEVER SACRIFICED THE THINGS HOLDING YOU IN SIN.

THE PRIZES OF THE GOSPEL WERE OF NO VALUE TO YOU.

You said that THE TEN TALENTS were "NOT USEFUL INPUT."
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 4:39am On Oct 25, 2016
CeoMYN:
k
They should know I'm saying the truth. I was in the faith for 15years.

No, you weren't; otherwise, you would tell us which Church you attended, and what sort of Christianity you practiced.

If you grew up in a Christian home, and you were in the Faith for 15 years, that implies:

1. YOU WERE 15 WHEN YOU QUIT CHRISTIANITY.

2. THESE ARE THE OPINIONS OF A 15 YEAR-OLD BRAT.

3. YOU SPENT 15 YEARS IN CHRISTIANITY- YET DID NOT KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT.

4. YOU THINK US FOOLS, TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES.

5. YOU ARE A FAILURE ON SO MANY LEVELS.

You had better go take an Atheist Shill refresher-course.

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by oaroloye(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

we are not talking about man and woman here, or are you saying Jesus is gay?

Foolish boy! Your clumsy attempt to change the subject WILL NOT WORK.

Address the Issue- don't try Oyinbo Ad Hominem Deception!

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT TWO OR MORE PEOPLE- MILLIONS, EVEN- CAN BE "ONE," EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE.

Not only that, YAHSHUA PRAYED FOR THE UNITY OF THE CONVERTS OF HIS DISCIPLES, so that THEY COULD ALL BE "ONE, AS HE AND THE FATHER WERE ONE!"

If you did not know that these Scriptures existed, then you were merely foolish, and guilty of laziness in your studies, and, in your own words, "SLAVE MENTALITY," because you never asked questions about this in your locality, before making yourself look brainless INTERNATIONALLY!

But since I have pointed the exact Scriptures out, AND YOU IGNORED THEM, that means that YOUR DECEIT IS DELIBERATE.

Being one with someone does not mean that one is that person.

ACKNOWLEDGE!

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by MistadeRegal(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Rawblings:
bro you were just a church goer. Even if you spent 100 years there. you answered christian by "let me join the bandwagon. I pray that God will open your sins. you still have the chance to surrender back to God. Don't let the demons win you

You will soon come to know there is GOD when your life runs out.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by alphajoe: 4:29am On Oct 28, 2016
You were never a christian but what I will tell you is that,

go to this blogsite and see the reasons you must reverse your decision.

www.kocfasm..com
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by chukwuboi(m): 5:13am On Oct 28, 2016
jiggaz:
loooool.... my brother sorry to burst your bubble but you were never a Christian, you were just a church goer, sorry.

You even said it yourself that you were born into a Christian home so that's why you chose to start goin to church. You didn't believe Jesus Christ as your Lord & Saviour. As i always say, no one is forcing anyone to become a Believer in Christ. We are in a free world and we all gat free choice. The good news is not forced on anyone at all.... Live and let's live that's my policy. If i present the good news of Christ to you and you reject it, all well and good. I can't force you cos that will be violating your right to choose.

Another thing you have to understand is that God does not send anyone to hell, men choose to go there. At the second coming of Christ, the unbelievers in the world would have already condemned themselves because when you reject the Gospel of Christ, you are rejecting Eternal life, and when you reject eternal life, you are automatically asking for Eternal Damnation. So you see, Christ does not send anyone to Hell, people chose Hell for themselves.

One more thing, that you don't believe in God does not mean he doesn't exist. The creation is the number one testimony of God's existence and sovereignty. That you do not see air does not mean it do not exist. That you do not see radio waves and tv waves does not mean it do not exist. Jesus Christ is coming the second time to fix this fallen world, whether you believe it or not does not matter. People of Noah's days did not believe Noah until suddenly, the flood came upon them suddenly and destroyed them. So atheists are nothing new, we have seen them before.

If you listen carefully, you will hear the footsteps of the Messiah. ...God bless you.
First of all your comments shows you're not enlightened. I will just ask you a question, if yourGod is all knowing, he knows the future and past so he knows who is going to hell and still created them? Wake up bro
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Jdazzle: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2016
CeoMYN:

When did I say that praying for 10mins made me a christian? It was just one of the things I did as a christian.
It will be good if you do the needful to the reasons I gave.
Thanks.

Effective praying doesn't make you Christian,its deeper than that....

My bro retrace your steps while there's still time..... God is love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* / COCIN Sends Pastor To UK To Set Up New Church (pictures) / T.d.jakes Vs Joel Osteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 338
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.