Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity (1005 Views)

Question For Those Who Left Christianity. / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
I write this not to convince the guy who left Christianity after 15 years.
I write this to those who are reading threads like this without being grounded in the word of God.

To those that read blasphemic and demonic thoughts rather that study the Bible.

I write these replies to his points so that while u neglect your Bible, you won't also leave the faith after "15 years of knowing nothing about God"

Read my replies to his points one after the other.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by LiberaDeus: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
@OP

Did Charles Templeton also know nothing about god

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Templeton
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
>DECEPTION<<
Jehovah was the direct opposite of what is called a loving father. If Jehovah was God while did he call only the Israelites his children and call the rest gentiles. Jehovah was a God of war just like Ares Or Kratos. He led the Israelites to kill both women and children, young and old. Can God do that? This shows that Jehovah wasn't loving. He is a wicked being. Someone that loves all can't do those things.

In John 17 vs 20. when Jesus was praying for his disciples he said I don't pray for these alone but for THOSE WHO SHALL BELIEVE on me thru their word

John 1 vs 29. Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the WORLD.
John 3 vs 16... "for God so love the world that he gave his Only begothen Son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life"

This is the GOSPEL. GOD ONLY SON PERISH EVERLASTING LIFE.
The word gospel is from that verse.
God so love the world not the Israelites.

Now,
The fall of Jerusalem was horrible. Israelites died in thousands......because they disobey.

In deutronomy 9 vs 4, 24,000 Israelites died because of rebel against God.

In Numbers 25 vs 9,. Everyone who is 20 years and above died in the wilderness because the 12 spies said they cannot conquer cannan since Giants were there and they are grasshoppers
They disbelieved God and he wiped out that generation

Adolf Hitler killed more than 10 million Jews who are Gods children. Why do you think that happened?
Disobedience.

In deutronomy 9 vs 4 and 5 . God said to the children of Israelites.....don't think I drove out the Nations before the because of your righteousness. I did that because of their wicked ways and for my promise to your fathers

While the Nations or gentiles were killing for rituals, practising divination and witchcraft, and all abominations undescribable,

Abraham Isaac and Jacob discovered the most high God and followed his precepts. As far back as this time.

They discovered him first and were faithful. He suppoted them and conquer lands for them

He called them his beloved.
They err, he killed thousands of them and drove them out of the same land he gave them before.

Yet, in his mercies, he brought them back again to their land.

Woship God. If you err, he will not spare you. He will discipline you and still show mercy.

After all, he is the Almighty.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I write this to those who are reading threads like this without being grounded in the word of God.

I write these replies to his points so that while u neglect your Bible, you won't also leave the faith after "15 years of knowing nothing about God"

Why do you think there are many religions, believes and theories about God?

Man 's Spirit is of God. After we lost fellowship with God in the garden of Eden, man's Spirit is still searching for him. You can only connect with the spiritual with your spirit.

The devil is trying everything possible to stop that reconnection. That is why the devil is proposing lies and religions.Because ONE of these religion is THE WAY. He brought them so many to cast disbelief.

This is why I called some threads demonic.
Be careful with what you read.
On a lighter note,

Some people don't believe in God...but they cannot name their children Evil, Satan,wicked.etc.

Check what you read and believe.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
I will respond to the next point shortly.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2017
LiberaDeus:
@OP

Did Charles Templeton also know nothing about god

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Templeton

He knows nothing about God.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Ajewealth123(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

whatever anybody believe he should do but as for me, have decided to follow Jesus and trust in the lord.
Funny enough, my name is oluwatomisin and middle name is, Ebenezer. Trust me, those two names carry weight.
When the going was so tough, I went to places, name it, alfa and herbalists. Sorry, alfas and herbalists cos they are many.and they all both told me same thing without knowing each other, black things will never work for me
I can never go into fraud and succeed
I can't do rituals, it won't work for me
Then I started blaming my parents for giving me names that works against me but today hmmm I thank almighty God cos those names are seriously working for me
OLUWATOMISIN-MY God is enough for me to serve
EBENEZER- NIHIN NI OLUWA RAN MI LOWO DE
so what am saying is, ever since I believed only in God, things have worked for me in ways beyond my understanding

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Ajewealth123:
whatever anybody believe he should do but as for me, have decided to follow Jesus and trust in the lord.
Funny enough, my name is oluwatomisin and middle name is, Ebenezer. Trust me, those two names carry weight.
When the going was so tough, I went to places, name it, alfa and herbalists. Sorry, alfas and herbalists cos they are many.and they all both told me same thing without knowing each other, black things will never work for me
I can never go into fraud and succeed
I can't do rituals, it won't work for me
Then I started blaming my parents for giving me names that works against me but today hmmm I thank almighty God cos those names are seriously working for me
OLUWATOMISIN-MY God is enough for me to serve
EBENEZER- NIHIN NI OLUWA RAN MI LOWO DE
so what am saying is, ever since I believed only in God, things have worked for me in ways beyond my understanding

That's great. Pls do more to study his word. I am doing that too.
We shall continue to overcome in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Ajewealth123(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

That's great. Pls do more to study his word. I am doing that too.
We shall continue to overcome in Jesus Name.
do you know the fastest way prayers get answers?
1) I read the book of Esther and my prayer point there was
1) God, Esther was a nobody but you made her a queen.i humble myself and God take me from nobody to somebody.
2 ) haman wanted to ridicule modecai but he ended up taking him round the city in an elaborate way.
So when you read your bible, use the prayer points there to pray.God said, I honor my word than my name.the bible is God's word why not use it!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Ajewealth123:
do you know the fastest way prayers get answers?
1) I read the book of Esther and my prayer point there was
1) God, Esther was a nobody but you made her a queen.i humble myself and God take me from nobody to somebody.
2 ) haman wanted to ridicule modecai but he ended up taking him round the city in an elaborate way.
So when you read your bible, use the prayer points there to pray.God said, I honor my word than my name.the bible is God's word why not use it!

Thanks. I will do that.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2017
>Jehovah Lacked Perfection<<
Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood. How can I worship a murderer? Never will I.

Genesis 6 vs 5. And God saw the wickedness of man was great in the Earth and that every imagination of his heart was only evil continually.

....and He repented the Lord that he had made man and it GRIEVED him at His heart.

God is real, in emotions, thoughts, actions and will
Don't forget we are created like his image and after his likeness

When God saw the wickedness done, he was grieved.

That has nothing to do with his perfection. That is him being a real and passionate God because the evil was done against some people.

Don't forget that after this, he spared Noah and his family. He is merciful.

Don't also forget that many times he had wanted to destroy the children of Israel completely from the earth and he changed his mind out of mercy.

Now this is it.....The Almighty God, decided to CHANGE his mind from destroying his CREATURE.

IF he went ahead and did it. Nobody will stop him or question him, you won't even be here saying this things. Yet, he changed his mind. This is not imperfection. This is perfection.

Jesus, who was there before Abraham, who raised Lazarus after four days, who is the son of God......

Was slapped by a soldier during his trials.

Yet, he did nothing.

That is not imperfection, that is not weakness, that is not being powerless. That is a Mistry. That is perfection.

Now hear this. If you don't understand some issues, it is better to keep quiet.

You just called the Creator of Heavens and the earth a murderer. The clay calling his maker a murderer.

More than 11,000 of this planet can fit into the sun..
Yet, the sun compared to another planet is a dot.

The maker of all these things was called a murderer by you.

You are indeed in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
I mentioned Noah. Look at what is happening in America. Flood.

The world was not as populated as this that time. People were at few locations then.

Yes, it is possible for that world to be over flooded.

Jesus said...... just like in the days of Noah
Meaning he confirmed that account.

Read and believe the Bible.

Away from this,

America experienced Eclipse, and then this hurricane.

Something big I about to happen. I perceive.

I hope they won't loose their position as the most powerful.

God enthrones Kings and dethrone them. Daniel said so.
The americans call God, yet the corrupt the world.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
>HELL<<
Hell is one of the major reasons people become christians because they want to be saved. How can the all loving god Jehovah do that? That shows his wickedness! The heart of a man is full of evil but the evils of Jehovah knows no bound. Even I as a human can't even think of beating someone up, and yet someone who claims to be perfect wants to roast people for eternity. Like I said, I am not going to worship a murderer.

The original purpose of creation is to fellowship with God. Hell was prepared for the devil and his angels.
Sin separated man from God. Hence, there is a need to bring us back to God.

However, the devil has corrupted the minds of some people. Their wickedness know no bound. These people will not be allowed back to the "garden of Eden"
They will be destroyed with the devil as a punishment for their sins and wickedness. The choice is yours.

Man has the ability to choose from evil and good.

God owns the Earth. He is coming to judge our works on Earth.

So, if you are not purified by the blood of his lamb, your sins remain.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The world was not as populated as this that time. People were at few locations then.

Away from this,

So what happens to the Christian faithfuls? Will the lord protect them from disasters?
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

So what happens to the Christian faithfuls? Will the lord protect them from disasters?

Yes. He will protect his own. However, the greatest protection is protection from the great tribulation which is coming.
The Bible says that the righteous is taken away before the days of evil.
A child of God may be affected by a disaster. He is God.

He didn't protect the apostles from persecutions of their faith.
He allows somethings to happen for a reason.

Yes, and yes he will protect his own from evil
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Yes. He will protect his own. However, the greatest protection is protection from the great tribulation which is coming.
The Bible says that the righteous is taken away before the days of evil.
A child of God may be affected by a disaster. He is God.

He didn't protect the apostles from persecutions of their faith.
He allows somethings to happen for a reason.

Yes, and yes he will protect his own from evil

Hurricane Harvey dealt with Christians. What are you saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

Hurricane Harvey dealt with Christians. What are you saying?

Children of God live with the wicked. They may be affected by happenings in their surroundings. He gives his own grace and peace in the midst of it all.

By Christians I hope you mean children of God
Not adulterers, fornicators, liers, theives, etc who go to church.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't forget that Noah lost a lot of properties to the flood
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Children of God live with the wicked. They may be affected by happenings in their surroundings. He gives his own grace and peace in the midst of it all.

By Christians I hope you mean children of God
Not adulterers, fornicators, liers, theives, etc who go to church.

You are talking nonsense. If US is not a developed country with great facilities and rapid response, I bet you all those Christians will be dead by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

You are talking nonsense. If US is not a developed country with great facilities and rapid response, I bet you all those Christians will be dead by now.

Ok.

Sorry for talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
I will reply to the next point raised in that thread soon.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by WebSurfer(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
Nice thread

Thanks.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2017
The next reply will come shortly.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by 0temAtum: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Away from this,

How did African Elephant get into Noah's Ark? Did they fly with wings to that place? And how come our history didn't know anything about world destruction through flood? Even India and Egypt who kept history didn't experience such flood. The flood only happen inside fictitious dubious bible story. Think.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by 0temAtum: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Originakalokalo:
Don't forget that Noah lost a lot of properties to the flood
If Yahweh actually destroyed the world with flood, don't you think he is a monster for doing such nonsense?

Cc: YahwehPenis

4 Likes

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by YahwehPenis: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Thank u very much. If God is not a messy God the cumming rot of God will have destroyed him. But God cumming king has messy. He is d messy fool one. I am represent his Pennis on earth. I tell the seeners, repaint, the condom of God is at hand. For God so love world he gave his only bigotry son that whosoever believeth in him shld not perich but have everlonging life. Jones 3:16.
All seeners have cum shot in the glory of God. They are not messy and pissful but God is messy and pissful. The pissful God sha pornish them in fire. They shall wail and ginach there tits et anally.

I Am Yahweh Pennis

1 Like

Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
>Christianity Carries A Message Of Doom For Mankind<<
Imagine your own father saying that when he comes back your compound would be destroyed, no electricity and that fire awaits you if you don't do ten things. Ofcourse he is not loving, right? Jehovah/Jesus second coming according to the bible is the doom of mankind.

Christ is coming to restore humanity to everlasting peace, joy and everlasting fellowship with him.
It is Doomsday for the devil and the wicked people.
He wants us back to him. He is a loving father.

We lost our position in the garden of Eden.

He is coming to restore us back to that state.

That is not wickedness.

Come quickly Lord.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will respond to all other points he rasied at once and conclude the thread.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by kevoh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Originakalokalo:
I will respond to all other points he rasied at once and conclude the thread.

Can you post a link to the thread you write speak of.
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2017
The summary of it all is this.

God is Almighty and there is no forgiveness of sins except thru the blood of Jesus.

In the garden of Eden when man fell, an animal was killed to cloth Adam, then blood was shed.

Abraham discovered the only one God. He was instructed to kill animals for his sins while a.one and lasting sacrifice was promised.

Israelites obeyed him, he fought for them.
They disobeyed and died in thousands just like the other nations he distroyed for them.

Christ came and made the one and only sacrifice once and for all.

Believe in him and do his will, you will be saved from the wrath of God that is to come upon the earth.

Demons cry out on hearing his name. He is the son of the most high God.

How do you explain His birth?
He said at the last days, seas will be ranging. This is one of the signs of his coming.

How is rapture going to happen?
During the days of Noah, it had never rained before.
When Noah told them about rain, and that it will fill the Earth, ,they laughed at him. Until it came suddenly upon them.

I have inner peace with Christ.
Repent and be baptized, so that your sins may be blotted out..
Re: Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jesus is indeed Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention / Do You Know that Atheists/Non-Christians Call Jesus Lord? / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's Blessed Handkerchief Heals A Mad Woman In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.