Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (16069 Views)

Foreign Trained Graduates Let's Talk ( Africa ) / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here Batch B 2016 / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
This whole call up number thing has taya me. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: . by poh10(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
jessysparkles:

you need to upload stamped pages of your passport both incoming and out going of both borders when registering
am just planning to get it just now...will that have any effect( i have residence permit intact)
Re: . by poh10(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:

u sound kindof confusing anywaiz

"how is ur Evaulation letter ready from school"??

or have you been given the letter by your school??

Ecowas passport is the same as Nigerian intl passport which you must get very fast....... visit any immigration office close to you.

You cant even register 4 NYSC online without the passport, infact as far as i know- it's the basic requirements for school ( photocopies of data page and stamp of arrival and departure ) to help you get your evaluation letter from Abuja.

Leme ask again

how is your school getting you ur letter when you don't even have a intl passport yet??

Go back to the drawing table abeg, you can't be this confused at this hour. No TIME!!!
ecowas passport is different frm international passport...do yur research very well...
And mind u my residence permit is complete and intact d only p am avin is that ave not done my passport...

1 Like

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
poh10:

ecowas passport is different frm international passport...do yur research very well...
And mind u my residence permit is complete and intact d only p am avin is that ave not done my passport...
lmao...i laff you in Spanish

just enter any immigration office and ask..stop being ignorant!!

Its all the same.... Ecowas passport is still Nigerian intl passport..e passport

so what happened to your evaluation letter?
Re: . by poh10(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:

ecowas passport is purple while international passport is green just that on the international passport ecowas is written on it...
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
poh10:

ecowas passport is purple while international passport is green just that on the international passport ecowas is written on it...
lmao.. you are the only one that knows ECOWAS passport which is purple oo..better don't get scammed plus any passport which is not Nigerian E-passport (intl passport) Green Colour can't not be used for NYSC online registration.

If you use any passport which is not Nigerian e-passport(green colour) for NYSC registration na O.Y.O u dey. lolzzzx

i advise you give urself Brain..sharply braa
Re: . by Sulee23(f): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol. purple ke! this is new o. looool.
Nigerian E-passport is Also the Ecowas passport.

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:

Its all the same.... Ecowas passport is still Nigerian intl passport..e passport

so what happened to your evaluation letter?

We are not here to derail this thread but rather here to know the way forward, so stop being rude angry .
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fireson:

We are not here to derail this thread but rather here to know the way forward, so stop being rude angry .
Mr man what are u on about? if you have nothing tangible to say pls lock up!

can't you see from the oneset am trying to help this dude who is rili getting it twisted .

i finished from that same cotonu
free me mak i help my fellow guy d wey i sabi sure.
Re: . by poh10(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:
lmao.. you are the only one that knows ECOWAS passport which is purple oo..better don't get scammed plus any passport which is not Nigerian E-passport (intl passport) Green Colour can't not be used for NYSC online registration.

If you use any passport which is not Nigerian e-passport(green colour) for NYSC registration na O.Y.O u dey. lolzzzx

i advise you give urself Brain..sharply braa
okay....i have to agree with you...shey u understand..all this depend on your level of exposure to things like this.....do your research very well.,,yu can check ur google or immigration site...u better be sure of this

1 Like

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
poh10:

okay....i have to agree with you...shey u understand..all this depend on your level of exposure to things like this.....do your research very well.,,yu can check ur google or immigration site...u better be sure of this

Exposure..*chuckles smiley

Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates

The following are the requirements for registration of foreign- trained Nigerian graduates wishing to participate in National Youth Service Corps:

1.The Originals and photocopies of thefollowing documents are required forregistration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps(pleasenote that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of result and Attestation letters are not acceptable);viz:i.First University Degree or HND Certificateii.Complete official Transcript of the First Degree or HND programmeiii.Marks Sheets (for Indian Schools only)iv.O’level Certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma for those who schooled in USA e.t.c. Candidate must obtain credit in not less than 5 subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.v.Medical Doctors and Optometrists are required to produce in addition, Evidence of completion of Housemanship, Registration Certificate with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria, as applicable.vi.Pharmacists shall produce in addition, Evidence of completion of Internship and the registration certificate with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.

Nigerian International Passport showing clearly;i.Entry Visa to Country of Studyii.First Departure Date from Nigeriaiii.Date of Return to Nigeriaiv.Data page of the passportv.Candidates with dual nationality are required to produce both passports for verification.

3.Loss Of Travelling Passportprospective Corps Member who lost his/her passport would be required topresent;i.Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missingii.Sworn Affidavitiii.Evidence of stay in country of studyiv.The above documents should contain the same information as contained in the lost passport.v.Current Nigerian International Passport

Braaaaa.Nigeria international passport.pls stop getting it twisted
Re: . by Fireson: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:
Mr man what are u on about? if you have nothing tangible to say pls lock up!

can't you see from the oneset am trying to help this dude who is rili getting it twisted .

i finished from that same cotonu
free me mak i help my fellow guy d wey i sabi sure.

You can't even express yourself, are you also a graduate? FYI I created this thread and I said (Africa excluded) . Well !! some day sense will come back to you dear! grin
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fireson:

You can't even express yourself, are you also a graduate? FYI I created this thread and I said (Africa excluded) . Well !! some day sense will come back to you dear! grin
why are you suddenly trying to bcome a troll? you created the topic with Africa excluded but we Africans graduates are here already, which you are quite aware of the fact.

stop trying hard to be an ass smiley
Re: . by Fireson: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dreydoe:
why are you suddenly trying to bcome a troll? you created the topic with Africa excluded but we Africans graduates are here already, which you are quite aware of the fact.

stop trying hard to be an ass smiley

I repeat, are you also a graduate? grin
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fireson:

I repeat, are you also a graduate? grin
You can send your FATHER to come check my qualifications smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
You dont need to be rude. This thread was created so we can help eachother. You can advise without mocking or being rude. I think it's cos you have gotten your own number that'she why you are ranting. [author=Dreydoe post=50563018] You can send your FATHER to come check my qualifications smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
@poh10 I've never heard of this purple passport but please confirm properly. What nysc is really after is the passport you used to travel which contains the visa, arrival and departure stamps by the immigration. You can nysc abj office to confirm.

1 Like

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Slickchick:
You dont need to be rude. This thread was created so we can help eachother. You can advise without mocking or being rude. I think it's cos you have gotten your own number that'she why you are ranting. [author=Dreydoe post=50563018] You can send your FATHER to come check my qualifications smiley
lmao...lord knows am only trying to help my braa.. you don't expect me to be pushed to the wall and grin - Do u?

i never rubbed off getting my CUN on anybody. The fact that you are thinking this low is painfully annoying, How is getting CUN now a big deal or bags of Money?

This one you guy's are ganging up on me just because am telling the truth. Am done Abeg

You guy's can have your thread smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Much better, go to the thread you created. we love our peace here.
Dreydoe:
lmao...lord knows am only trying to help my braa.. you don't expect me to be pushed to the wall and grin - Do u?

i never rubbed off getting my CUN on anybody. The fact that you are thinking this low is painfully annoying, How is getting CUN now a big deal or bags of Money?

This one you guy's are ganging up on me just because am telling the truth. Am done Abeg

You guy's can have your thread smiley

1 Like

Re: . by nevicochidinma(f): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fireson:

Thanks for your concern , I got a mail from NYSC saying our documents are going to be evaluated and we should be patient . smiley
my friends and i are still having the evaluation issue...and dnt get any mail from nysc...did you really got the mail from nysc...we saw '' you have successfully registered and successfully paid'' respectively...when we tried accessing our nysc account since last week we are still seeing yet to be evaluated and other stuffs while some of our school mates has been evaluated ...please is it normal even without a mail from nysc
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Slickchick:
Much better, go to the thread you created. we love our peace here.
I change my mind, av a better job for you- since you carry my matter on your head smiley

You can come push me out of here after POP tongue
Re: . by Sekcibeast1990(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
All ma friends have gotten dre letter except me.now am worried ooo since 17th I am tired oooo. Though they sent me message to relax

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2016
nevicochidinma:

my friends and i are still having the evaluation issue...and dnt get any mail from nysc...did you really got the mail from nysc...we saw '' you have successfully registered and successfully paid'' respectively...when we tried accessing our nysc account since last week we are still seeing yet to be evaluated and other stuffs while some of our school mates has been evaluated ...please is it normal even without a mail from nysc

I mailed them and they responded. I have been evaluated since last week though.
Re: . by Fireson: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Dreydoe:
You can send your FATHER to come check my qualifications smiley

I understand you don't have a father grin...
Re: . by Fireson: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Slickchick:
You dont need to be rude. This thread was created so we can help eachother. You can advise without mocking or being rude. I think it's cos you have gotten your own number that'she why you are ranting. [author=Dreydoe post=50563018] You can send your FATHER to come check my qualifications smiley

My dear, don't waste your time replying an educated illiterate. Unemployable graduate! Cotonou graduate! angry angry grin. Only God knows how he even graduated. Obviously a 3rd class as you can see the poor scumbag could hardly express himself.
Re: . by Fireson: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Sekcibeast1990:
All ma friends have gotten dre letter except me.now am worried ooo since 17th I am tired oooo. Though they sent me message to relax

You will get it, just be hopeful and prayerful. #cheers cool
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2016
Fireson:

My dear, don't waste your time replying an educated illiterate. Unemployable graduate! Cotonou graduate! angry angry grin. Only God knows how he even graduated. Obviously a 3rd class as you can see the poor scumbag could hardly express himself.
i repeat you can send your father or mother to come check my qualifications wink
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Fireson:

I understand you don't have a father grin...
*yawns*

Re: . by Fireson: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
From what I just heard, there is a long queue in Abuja at the moment concerning ' evaluation ' of foreign trained graduates. Also heard after Monday they won't evaluate foreign trained anymore as Federal government is short of funds.

My candid advice! If you have your means, please you have to visit NYSC head office in Abuja ( if you have not been evaluated).

God help us in this country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fireson:
From what I just heard, there is a long queue in Abuja at the moment concerning ' evaluation ' of foreign trained graduates. Also heard after Monday they won't evaluate foreign trained anymore as Federal government is short of funds.

My candid advice! If you have your means, please you have to visit NYSC head office in Abuja ( if you have not been evaluated).

God help us in this country. undecided
Honestly,This is very disturbing. That's a filmsy excuse

1 Like

Re: . by poh10(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
You can check this out.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State / NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.