Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? (567 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / FFK's Wife, Precious And Son In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? by NextGovernor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
After reading EFCC statement on why FFK's wife was arrested and I came to notice that they didn't just disgrace their selves but lie so much about what can't happen.

I am not after what is in the account balance of FFK's wife which I know that they lied about it too but my concern was the BVN.

We all know BVN is a system of identification of individual operating an account with a bank and many other banks linked together in a sole aim to identify the name and ID of the person operating these multiple accounts.

It happened that last year during the rush hour of BVN registration, I found out my middle and surname was different with just two letters like "Jonh instead of John" and Pter instead of Peter" and I know the hell I passed through to rectify just this by presenting affidavit and police report.

Now my question to EFCC is how can FFK who doesn't bear the same name with his wife and doesn't even have any resemblance share the same BVN and linked to a savings account in a banks?

With this EFCC statement I am beginning to think all those figures they call during arrest of politicians are mere propaganda and fictions....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some element of truth on what you are saying
Re: Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? by Opharhe: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? by Wadeoye(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why will any sane human being believe FKK and his wife?
These are people whose job that we know has been looting and looting. Yorubas will say "a thief will definitely lie".
Re: Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? by NextGovernor(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wadeoye:
Why will any sane human being believe FKK and his wife?
These are people whose job that we know has been looting and looting. Yorubas will say "a thief will definitely lie".

Did you even read the message?

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governors In Closed Door Meeting With John Kerry / Vice President Osinbajo To Speak At Harvard University / S/korean Firm To Build 550 Megawatts Power Plant In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.