Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,714 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode (3684 Views)

"Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by wiseoneking: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1:
ffk should shut up, nd spit the money he stole with his ugly wife ... stupid man

ole ,barawo ,

stupid man writing nonsense..
Read what he wrote again and stop rapping like a baby girl. Ok.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by Episteme2(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
KINGwax007:
where is the 21st century nation?
Are u not part of the ailing team hailing GEJ for giving you refurbished locomotive trains?

grin

Look at you... Talking trash!!
Which one has your PMB given to you his healthy zombies?
Enjoy your recession, unschooled leadership, despotic democracy, and blind followership.
Your brain would soon be reset and that's if u had one before.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by Chikpat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wat z he babbling?

If Nigeria was America, Uk, Russia, China even North Korea, fayode wud eida be in jail or in d grave by now.
Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chikpat:
Wat z he babbling?

If Nigeria was America, Uk, Russia, China even North Korea, fayode wud eida be in jail or in d grave by now.

Even you too will be in jail because virtually all Nigerians are corrupt one way or the other. When you collect money to vote for a candidate, it is corruption. When you pay lectures to pass your exam, you are currupt.

If Buhari is not currupt, he should tell us what he has done with the recovered loots. He should tell us why he wanted to sell our national assets.

He should just focus on fixing our problems. Why I am not in support of corruption, I don't think it is our only problem. Our major problem is that Nigeria is not a producing nation. We import virtually every thing.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by Fedayeen02: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
Shut up ye.ye thief,so God will not punish u for looting our money shey.

Mtcheeeeew
Are you paying tax undecided Kids with satchel everywhere
Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by everozone: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2016
When the people go against the will of God,they suffer.Nigerians are passing through hell today because they voted devil's candidate into power during 2015 presidential election.Buhari is a curse.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by salykely(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2016
bennyann:
This is serious. The insult is just too much. FFK has gone mad. He doesn't care even about his own life anymore. He's really really hurt to the extent he feels ready for death.

Wooooow. He really went too far this time. Well, that is because EFCC also went too far this time.

I'm very sure FFK sent his girlfriend to get some money from Fayose. Who knows Fayose no drop enough, that is why she decided to try her hand on one of the Acount EFCC froze, just for t bank to alert the police. I really pity the man. To freeze person account inside recession Na b tin o grin
Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by KINGwax007(m): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Episteme2:

Which one has your PMB given to you his healthy zombies?
Enjoy your recession, unschooled leadership, despotic democracy, and blind followership.
Your brain would soon be reset and that's if u had one before.
and recession is actually PMB's fault, right? grin grin

I am sure he caused Saudi to reduce worker's salary by 20% and make them adopt the western calendar because of recession.

I am sure he caused Venezuelan's citizen to cross over to Columbia for food.

I am so sure he caused UK to increase taxes of international call... (Or haven't u noticed that most people in UK uses WhatsApp call recently?)

Dude, you are a true wailer...zero brain...

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by ahaika23: 4:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one ffk. Buhari is not even qualified to be my gateman. Tufiakwa for foolishness in aso rock.
Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by EternalTruths: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2016
everozone:
When the people go against the will of God,they suffer.Nigerians are passing through hell today because they voted devil's candidate into power during 2015 presidential election.Buhari is a curse.

True
Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by Chikpat(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Even you too will be in jail because virtually all Nigerians are corrupt one way or the other. When you collect money to vote for a candidate, it is corruption. When you pay lectures to pass your exam, you are currupt.

If Buhari is not currupt, he should tell us what he has done with the recovered loots. He should tell us why he wanted to sell our national assets.

He should just focus on fixing our problems. Why I am not in support of corruption, I don't think it is our only problem. Our major problem is that Nigeria is not a producing nation. We import virtually every thing.

Interesting!

First of all, i dont agree i shud b in jail. I dont knw u and i dont knw weda u shud b in jail or not. Every Nigerian z nt corrupt i knw. I neva paid any lecturer to pass, and i ve neva paid anybody anywhr to get wateva. I hav neva collected money to vote for a candidate in any election. Again, I dont knw abt u.

In skol i was departmental president, a member representing my department in d faculty care taker committee among oda posts and responsibilities. In service, i was d NACC Papa, d MDGs (now SDGs) cordinator etc. In all diz places i have my achievments, and successes. Never hav ppl felt i cheated dem for my personal gains. And in d course of serving d ppl, i equally made some mistakes (Leadership z not easy! ) , even at points i had d best of intentions. I dont knw u n i dont knw abt u! Leadership z nt a bowler hat lyk Jonathan wrongly thought. As Nigerians, we shud support our govt at all tyms n in all tyms dey r right and we shud contribute our own quota to our growth n development.

In dis case and in odas, stop supporting what z wrong. Dat way ; u get beta n Nigeria gets beta too!

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode by successmatters(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG / Ex-lagos Dep Gov, Other Returnees From UK Stranded At Lagos Airport, Threaten To / Port-harcout Was Named After A Rapist: See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.