Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) (70469 Views)

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
stupidity is when aisha farts and pdp wailers wants to know how it smells

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by hadura29(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I think people go n look at that woman's profile and stop all these hogwash...

Na WA ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by demolinka(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Only a fine body can rock this dress; this woman fine abeg!

Pmb, I sight you cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by 4four(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
jobless moffo
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Darlo22(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Koval12:
SAY NO TO SUICIDE.

Good day my people,please any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide should be saved and kept under close surveillance. We are in this economic crisis together don't ever think you're going any where..

Best quote of the year.lol.All or us go enjoy am. Both wailers and zombies
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Bom4Real: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
The hypocritical saints

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by MrPresident1: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Koval12:
SAY NO TO SUICIDE.

Good day my people,please any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide should be saved and kept under close surveillance. We are in this economic crisis together don't ever think you're going any where..

Rilwayne001 is under watch from here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by nextstep(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unlike all those poor artists shouting "fera gamo", "ferra... sumtin" (I no fit spell), this lady is actually wearing it. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by rubyradiance(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
justhelp:
As first lady she received more as a gift

Abeg help me tell them, a friend of mine husband was given a sensitive position in my state and within 2 months she was swimming in luxurious gifts not to talk of a president's wife,, even d designer can send her a pair since d cloth is Muslim friendly just to get into Africa market

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by francisbiz: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
shaddoww:
How can some people just dedicate their own life to monitoring another's?
Are you referring to EFCC, DSS, SAHARAH-REPORT, PUNCH, BBC & LAI MO?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by miide4(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
what is your own concern about how much she gets it?

If u wanna be like her work hard...

And if u dont like her, u know the way out of dis world...

just saying my own ni oooo

i no follow anybody talk ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
No wonder..she wants to live the kind of extravagent lifestyle of previous first ladies, and the president would have non of it, so she became angry and started demonising her husband even when she had zero idea about governance.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by dvee2: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
I see Patience Jonathan going to similar trip on a presidential jet with 100 aids. At least she is travelling on commercial flight with just about 4 aids, that was why you saw what she wore. kudus to PMB.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Kabashin: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
simpleseyi:
She got the money from imPatience Mama Piss. Recall that Mama Piss has over $31 million in Skye Bank, so Mama Piss just gave Aisha "other room" Buhari few millions to buy better cloth.

For those of you that are expecting our dearest Mrs Aisha "other room" Buhari to be wearing rags, na your fathers and mothers go dey wear rag.

See mumu wey never see food chop this morning dey rant curse on behalf of person wey no even sabi say your generation dey exist.

Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by flokii: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na gossip go kill una.. you guys can as well dig out her underwears na, maybe it's that of d goddess Athena

yeye people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
As a presidents wife l think she is cheap
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Flashh: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's why the husband don't want to break down the dollar to its normal rate, in hope of extorting more billions from the masses in Nigeria.

Even during this recession, see how much the wife of Nigeria president spent to buy just one dress.

Don't be fooled, that wasn't gifted.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by georgecso(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=16pt]Na photoshop sef.. Wailers will always create something from nothing [/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by dam007(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Aisha Buhari's Salvatore Ferragamo Cape Dress cost 1.2 million.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/aisha-buharis-stylish-cape-dress-costs.html
In a country with economy so bad couples are selling off the symbol of their marriages to make ends meet... Na wah o.. even if there's so much money, first lady, for the sake of the ones not so buoyant and the ones who can no longer afford 3 meals a day.. please cut the extravagance.. one day the poor will have nothing left to eat but the rich

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by dayowunmi(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is wrong with people? Almost everything she wears is being profiled? Are these people for real? The wife of a president is not exactly poor. She doesn't have to steal to afford these things. I hope you won't eventually start to probe her underwear and her headgear or hijab too.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
figure007:
if she like let her wear her 500million dress ... you too pray to God to elevate you and critics should shut up... poverty self na disease ...
But buhari is using efcc to arrests his opponent with that amount of money they found in their bank account.What can you say about that?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by sexymalato: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chai , wasting money while sexymalato is hungry here! May fire burn dat cloth to pieces

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
MalcoImX:
Aisha here are your Wailers, for you.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by MattFreeman007(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some People Are Just So Stupid In Thinking.......I Am A Fan Of GEJ but i would not tread in the line with some people criticizing the first lady....For Heaven's Sake; She is the wife Of President Not The Wife Of A Palm Wine Tapper

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Prince16: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by awa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
We would be fighting corruption when another lady wears this kind of expensive clothing. Ordinary FFK woman had nearly 500k and it became laundered cash...

All those supporting the evil going on now would regret it one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
gurunlocker:
It's a gift or donation.... zombie 2016
From dasuki ba?
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

Rilwayne001 is under watch from here grin

angry angry grin I'd rather die than commit suicide
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Dexmars(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
@ What exchange rate?

all this bloggers wey no sabi maths.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by CloudResident(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yet Buhari talk say she belong to the kitchen and other room. sad
What if she belong side by side? Kim K go just kpeme with envy.Abeg carry go.You fit no support ya husband for 2019 as you talk grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
justhelp:
As first lady she received more as a gift

PEJ didn't receive as gifts??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Tsongz(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin all of una no get job, dey hunt person wey no send u all about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.