Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained (911 Views)

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by duisaf(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Access Bank branch where Fani Kayode’s wife was held for 8 hours has not been reopened on the orders of governor, Ayo Fayose according to Sahara Reporters. as seen in the photo below.

Source: http://duisaf.com/2016/10/18/gov-fayose-shuts-access-bank-branch-fani-kayodes-wife-detained/

Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by Sunnymatey(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
We need more governors like Wike n Fayose to put this federal rascality on check.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by megaik: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
If na me sef, i go demolish the bank branch the next day...Nonesense!!!
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by psucc(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
It's a pity this govt is touching every sector of the national life with its evil hands such that the change afterwards remains undesirable.

If Ayo will follow suit, the poor staff there will suffer. I pray he will understand this.
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by Alexk2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
This same fayose won't stop singing 'Buhari is a tyrant' what separate this one from tyranny?
Breaking the law with impunity and yet bragging about it. Just so hypocritical for my liking.
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by Horlufemi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
If this is not tyranny I don't what it is or is it?
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by YtivitissuP: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2016
All I wish to ask is "Why?"
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by socialmediaman: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by TruthisOut: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2016
You guys need to be fair to the bank. They were merely caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. EFCC is a federal government commission and now Fayose. They were merely following instructions. 419ners and fraudsters have been caught by this means. We are only crying foul because of the persons involved and the sentimentality of an 8-month baby involved also. If the EFCC has a valid reason backed up with evidence for their action. I support them. Whether nursing mother or not, a criminal is a criminal.

Nigerians should stop defending and worshiping politicians. Nigerian politicians have so far proven that they don't have the interest of the masses at heart.

Please the bank should not be victimized as they were merely following orders from an anti-graft agency of the Federal Republic.
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by babyfaceafrica: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Yeye fayose..what is the difference between him and buhari now?
Re: Gov. Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Where Fani Kayode’s Wife Was Detained by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2016
the bank should have informed the CSO of Ekiti before getting involved in political anti corruption matters!

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook User's Useful Tips For Soon-to-be Trumped Nigerians In America / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses, Over 50 Dead (PHOTO) / Breaking:expose Corruption And Make Money As FGN Adopts New Whistle Blowing Pol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.