Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) (60109 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Exposing Their Pregnancies On Social Media? / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by lepasharon(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Nigerians and their fake self righteousness.they have started again

When a female thief is caught. People are usually eager to strip her naked to see what is in her bra and pant and of course abuse her sexually

But a couple that didn't ask you for 5naira is being criticized ?why?

Obviously to feel holier

Next
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by lereinter(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
have u not heard of Endtime
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Mindmirror: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Decency has gone to the Dogs. A pity
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Mindmirror: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
When some crazy man sleeps with your wife, you cry blue murder. This is just one way of inviting them to come and do when your wifey offloads. For men that encourage this.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by wyqay: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Act of animalisticality
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
their life, their business....
If at all you don't want to expose bump, do it because of "decency"/ "class" or whatever, not illusive culture or "witchcraft" or that cock and bull story that the child will misbehave because evil spirits will possess it.

What is our own and witchcraft sef? ?
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
And when they loose the pregnancy or baby some will blame it on witchcrafts
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
goaldynboy:
I think it's Beyonce and subsequently Kim Kardashian that started this trend! When Beyonce delivered her child, people were wagging their tongue that she didn't carry the pregnancy! Some said it was a surrogate mother that carried the pregnancy and delivered it for her! This prompted she and JayZ to release her baby bump photos! Hence, it has now become the trend to release baby bump photos in order to dispel similar rumours!!! cool
Dispel for who? You know people must talk no matter what so leave them to their folly, no need dispelling nada.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
For me ooooh is just a photo shoot. don't forget to add the question "what if dey are in labour? them go expose more than that naaaah.
Where is my camera self
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by justmenoni: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue me, I see it as stupidity, Ignorance, Karimi, show off and just arrant and total bull shit...and mind you, they wouldn't show u the stretched mark filled ugly baby bump OOO instead they will get a makeup artist to filter the shit outta them, somethings are just meant for u and urself or in the worst case ur hubby...

Gossiplover:
It is same question as:

Why do ladies unmarried women exposed their boobs etc

The answer is their body is "public liability company". Even though the husband only enter that spot, the public sees beyond the result..
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by slapacha: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
I'm tiring oo..
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by slapacha: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hades2016:
they are trying to show us what they did in other room grin grin cheesy

They should've filmed the whole process in the other room for us to see... awon oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
slapacha:

They should've filmed the whole process in the other room for us to see... awon oniranu
lol
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by girlhaley(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
CuteSOLJA:
Because HEND THYME is near undecided
HEND CURRY nko
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by girlhaley(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
CuteSOLJA:
Because HEND THYME is near undecided

what of d CURRY
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Don't understand what our young mothers to be are thinking. I think mothers should let their children know that this New trend is'nt Right. Africans, i mean, Nigerians should leave this trend to Western World becos they own the Custom, so, on this, they should not copy.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by iRepNaija1: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why does this topic matter so much to people? Is it keeping you from getting money or intruding on your personal affairs?
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
most of them don cast finish. their dignity no get levels, e remain for them to walk about with their inner organs showing out.

are they the first inertia generation to bele-full?well, they are only excited that the numerous abortions they did in the past never affected them.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by themanderon: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Copying the west to death. Madness.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
girlhaley:

HEND CURRY nko
lol grin
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by perfectcrown(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
I'm concerned too. Many years ago, der was nothing as such. D technology contributed to it and also d so called celebbrities in the western world.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by gemale(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Op Y ds mata dey pain u? If u no wan dey look baby bump of preggos , no look abi dem dey force u 2 look? Abeg learn make u learn hw 2 live & let live. Kindly mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by SimpleLuxuries: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it. They are not hurting anyone. There are still tribes whose women go around bare chested and cover only their private part.

Why do we use religion to condemn what we do not understand or agree with?
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by tpiar: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Sigh.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by tpiar: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Why does this topic matter so much to people? Is it keeping you from getting money or intruding on your personal affairs?

Omg, nlers are so annoying, not just referring to the topic.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by iRepNaija1: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2019
tpiar:

Omg, nlers are so annoying, not just referring to the topic.

This topic is months and months old. Why are you responding? Haba.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by nlPoster: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2019
iRepNaija1:

This topic is months and months old. Why are you responding? Haba.

I think you meant to quote simple luxuries
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Adeboyefa(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
whys:
So that nairalanders will not accuse them of using surrogates like they accused madam Jonathan, Beyonce, bayelsa gov'no wife etc etc etc. ..

Jay542:
So y'all would know they didn't adopt

Why don't they keep the photos on their phones (or email boxes or Facebook inboxes) only until they give birth safely and then upload them along with the baby photos for the world to see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.