Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) (59831 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Exposing Their Pregnancies On Social Media? / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by adeokanmi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Imagine beginning of madness, which kind thing be this OMG!!!
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by NaijaBlend: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
They are possessed by the devil called BEELZEBUB! No normal person can do this; only demoniacs can.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Adesiji77: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nonsense! angry
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
How does celebrating pregnancy the way you want make one loose respect?
Their bumps, their business.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by DYoung2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hemanwel post=503319
16:

Few decades before now,this was a kinda abormination;a taboo.Infact,there was a superstitious belief that pregnant ladies who exposed themselves like this(in that condition) would have witches visit their foetus.But today,see what civilisation has caused.
May God help us!
We no longer take our culture and traditions as something crucial in our life being.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is part of the result of "modern civilised" women's dull instinct
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by july66: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Have anyone else noticed this also in 2016 that more married pregnant women are embracing semi nudity by exposing their bumps?

The most unbelievable side of it is that the husbands, if really they are, somehow encourages it by taking photoshoot with them.

Do you think it is okay for pregnant women to go semi-nude by exposing the belly and beyond? Does it really show respect to womanhood? As a man can you allow your wife to expose her bump publicly? As a woman can you expose your baby bump publicly for the world in pant and bra?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/why-are-pregnant-women-exposing-their.html
for fresh air. Also, before you know they will say they adopted the baby. So they expose it for to see.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Bakass(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
[ARE U JELOS OF DEM? MOST U SAY EVERYTIN U SEE? CANT U SEE MORE N TALK LESS?

quote author=Flirtyjane post=50315763]Have anyone else noticed this also in 2016 that more married pregnant women are embracing semi nudity by exposing their bumps?

The most unbelievable side of it is that the husbands, if really they are, somehow encourages it by taking photoshoot with them.

Do you think it is okay for pregnant women to go semi-nude by exposing the belly and beyond? Does it really show respect to womanhood? As a man can you allow your wife to expose her bump publicly? As a woman can you expose your baby bump publicly for the world in pant and bra?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/why-are-pregnant-women-exposing-their.html[/quote]
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by shabakm: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
End time pregnancy
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by MadCow1: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Because Child bearing is a beautiful thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Osasnidas(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
baby bump a proof that you had sex
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
KardinalZik:
It is part of the result of "modern civilised" women's dull instinct

If a Man exposes his 6 - Packs, you wouldnt be as offended as a Woman exposing are Pregnancy Bump or her Breastfeeding a baby..

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by buffalowings: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op sef
Is it ya baby bump

It's the new madness in town
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Osasnidas:
baby bump a proof that you had sex

A Proof of a new life springing up inside you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by egike(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
exposing belly bumps publicly not a welcome development whatsoever, but i can allow my wife expose it for me at home. it a beautiful sight to behold for me watching my unborn child grow in the womb.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by paix(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's a lady's pride. They want to show that they're productive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]This is unacceptable,barbaric and shortcomings & adversity of civilization.oya vaseline crew
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
they are trying to show us what they did in other room grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by GeenAc(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Its no big deal! Just displaying the impact of the OTHER ROOM. Lol..
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
1. Only a very minute number of Nigerians indulge in this. 100% of those Nigerians are internationally exposed so are very familiar with recent trends.

2. Akatas have a very strong inferiority complex. It's easy to make them jealous. Akatas are very good at triggering inferiority complex in other akatas. This is one of the ways they do it.

3. Women have from the beginning of time repeatedly asked very stupid questions. This is a similar one. They are also known for indulging in stupid and senseless acts. There are more than a thousand reasons to give why they do stupid _shit. The worst part is, answer it now and she'd ask again in a few months. This 'unique' question would make frontpage for many more years to come.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by pretty16(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
I don't just get women in Africa. Some things are just Sacred. Just because they see the foreigners doing it, Nigerian women will now take theirs to a whole new level. Just like the one I saw recently, a Woman exposing her baby bump and then writing "MADE WITH LOVE" on her tommy. Who Cares what it was made with? Abeg keep your tommy Under your garments jor. You don't have to expose your tommy, to make a statement. There are many women who take pictures of their baby bump, well dressed and looking so beautiful. For instance, I remember the picture of Gbenro Ajibade cradling his wife's baby bump. it doesn't get sexier than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
I dnt just like it...
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by THEcolorGREEN: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Let's thank the USA for that.

USA: corrupting the world since 1800AD
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by omotalkie(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wot of dis one?? This is the worst of all. Smh
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well, they think it is art..so I dunno what ur problem is OP undecided
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Those who indulge in such are bereft of sense and are products of bad parenting themselves!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by fufuNegusi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
the devil is back to town, this time he came with the pregnant bride grin grin
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Arrant nonsense... Couple doing this should be ashamed... It doesn't speak well of our culture... We the poor child starts misbehaving in the future, they won't know where the problem comes from. Couple should eschew this act and let the feotus be.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chubhie:
I'm sure that's the latest manufactured trends from the marine kingdom,Atlantic ocean branch.

What an unGodly generation. Worse than Sodom is starring right at our faces.
let me ask 'why worse that sodom'. You r talking as if u were there in d days of S n G.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Peace2love: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
sign of end time.

The thing tire me oh
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by Peace2love: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
fufuNegusi:
the devil is back to town, this time he came with the pregnant bride grin grin

...and some are busy doing "COPY & PASTE" without minding the source and implication. May God protect the unborn innocent child
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians and their fake self righteousness.they have started again

When a female thief is caught. People are usually eager to strip her naked to see what is in her bra and pant and of course abuse her sexually

But a couple that didn't ask you for 5naira is being criticized ?why?

Obviously to feel holier

Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.