Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington (18915 Views)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by BakireBulmaker: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
They didn't invite any Afonja governor. I cry in Chinese

Are you a dullaaard?

Who can be more Afonja than the governor of Kwara state?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
They didn't invite any Afonja governor. I cry in Chinese

Kwara state nko? Have you forgotten Afonja is the founder of Ilorin? Go ask your elders wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

Are you a dullaaard?

No mind the Oponu
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

Are you a dullaaard?

It is your father that is a dullard.

1. Out of 18 govs, a half bastard Yoruba with half bastard Fulani blood is your representative.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Alkanoicacid:

Kwara state nko? Have you forgotten Afonja is the founder of Ilorin? Go ask your elders wey sabi.

Out of 18 govs, the Hausa/Fulani has like 11 then a half bastard Yoruba with half bastard Fulani blood is yoruba representative. Lmao
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Alkanoicacid:

No mind the Oponu

Na your father be oponu
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

It is your father that is a dullard.

1. Out of 18 govs, a half bastard Yoruba with half bastard Fulani blood is your representative.

He has no Fulani blood. Oya kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by gebest: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Khaffi:
Yea, our zombie governor. We call him commissioner for kwara state government house. Such a puppet undecided
hahahaha so funny
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Asuokaa:
Wait oo is kwara a northern state, I thought we speak yoruba and not hausa

It's unbelievable
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
jerryunit48:
Ha ! Oya southern governors lets get ready for Russia to have our own meeting

LOL, it is by invitation, they will have to wait till they are invited - eternity
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by olayinkaboss11(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
some people are naturally foolish for thinking yoruba is like there one region language. we have 2.2million yoruba in Benin rep. cohabiting with other language there, d same thing with Togo, Ghana, ivory coast, even beyond Africa to faraway America I.e Brazil, and some carrebians country like Cuba, t&t etc cohabiting with other language there.

fyi, Abdulfatai Afunsho Ahmed is from Share and not Ilorin, and is wife is even a born again Christian.

and let me educate some of you who have never travelled beyond niger bridge, the Fulani in ILORIN are not up to 10% and they don't even understand fulfude, some Fulani in ilorin even have tribal mark and there way of life have been influenced by yoruba culture and name too e.g the emir of ilorin Ibrahim 'Kolapo' sulu Gambari, so we can as well call them yoruba, cos the British don't call there queen German.

we have 16 lg in kwara which 12 belong to the yorubas and the other 4 shared by the nupes and the barutens

the emerate type of kingdom practiced in Ilorin is not Fulani culture rather is Arabic culture, just like democracy we practiced is from western world.

and if Nigeria sesperate in the future, Ilorin and the rest of Kwara will go with there yoruba counterpart in south west, because yoruba come first b4 d two foreign religions we practiced, which to me is a scam

PS my mum is from the royal family in Ilorin while my dad is from epe, Lagos state and we base in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by DaPuncline: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Lmao. You placed a curse on me? No, it is I who placed a curse in you that's why you are following me here and there looking for redemption. Keep following me up and down, after all behind every successful man, there is a b**ch hahaha
See an asshole that claimed to place a curse on someone and the person he claimed to curse is waxing stronger to the extent that the curse placer begin to fear and tremble! Your case practically, spiritually and technically needs no redemption. Your grave has already been dug and your parents has already procured their handkerchief! You are a corpse yet breathing. Nairaland awaits ur obituary asshole.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by precious1967(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
jerryunit48:
Ha ! Oya southern governors lets get ready for Russia to have our own meeting
i want them to go to israel.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Ken4Christ: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
The US is contributing to the disunity in the Country. Why Northern governors?
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by BushidoBlue(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
The first topic in Nairaland's politics section is against secession yet here we have governors representing a section of the country heading to the US as a group. The same section of the country that US Sec. Of State met with when he came to visit the nation, ignoring the entire south of Nigeria.

....yet some here are talking about swag...

Nigerian youth well done.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by basadenet: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Wasting tax payers money on frivolous things that are not beneficial to their state. This are Governors that can not pay salaries. I pity this country.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ArodewilliamsT: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s] The next thing will be for FFK to pen some ethno-religious hogwash alleging conspiracy between the West and Northern Nigeria.

In one breath he theorizes that the northerners are so naive which is why the West chooses to be romantic towards them, and next thing he is implying that they are so intelligent, calculating and diplomatic as to always keep the South guessing and fretting at their every move. Such confusion is never far from the myopic, bigoted and ignorant.

The fact is that we are all brothers and compatriots and this constant baseless suspicion can result in nothing but mistrust, anarchy and retrogression.

Well done to our ambassadors and we hope they have gathered value to create positive change in the North and the rest of Nigeria by extension. [/s]

You and who na brother? Why are you not seeking true brotherhood with your real hausa and fulani brothers in niger republic?
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by QuotaSystem: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

[b]You and who na brother? Why are you not seeking true brotherhood with your real hausa and fulani brothers in niger republic?[/b]

Obviously not your kind, because I don't consider criminal militants as my brothers like you do.

Swerve lest you be ignored henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari / Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.