Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington (18912 Views)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by olokeded: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kwara state Governor Ahmed, Niger, Governor Abubakar Bello and Zamfara, Governor Abdulaziz Yari and other northern Governors at the United States Institute of Peace in Washington today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-northern-governors-at-united.html

1 Share

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by olokeded: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2016

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by gebest: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
this kwara state governor na fine boy o

21 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Jengem: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Usa already knows the boko haram sponsors amongst them

Probably tryna see how to destabilize Nigeria by 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Debaddest(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Nonsense.....Northerners suppose to be their own country

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by jerryunit48: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Ha ! Oya southern governors lets get ready for Russia to have our own meeting

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Let me read be4 I comment angry
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Who dem epp?
Make i continue my six pack abeg

17 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls where is Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)?
Come and see o.
This is a good & perfect material for another article.

FunnyCountry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by eleojo23: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Let it lead to lasting peace in the north

N Nigeria at large

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by loomer: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
See how that agbaya pose for picture
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by QuotaSystem: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
The next thing will be for FFK to pen some ethno-religious hogwash alleging conspiracy between the West and Northern Nigeria.

In one breath he theorizes that the northerners are so naive which is why the West chooses to be romantic towards them, and next thing he is implying that they are so intelligent, calculating and diplomatic as to always keep the South guessing and fretting at their every move. Such confusion is never far from the myopic, bigoted and ignorant.

The fact is that we are all brothers and compatriots and this constant baseless suspicion can result in nothing but mistrust, anarchy and retrogression.

Well done to our ambassadors and we hope they have gathered value to create positive change in the North and the rest of Nigeria by extension.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by koladebrainiac(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
That Borno guy would be starboy among them

But Fatai my Governor is stealing the show

Tho the guy na dummy
Surrogate governor

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by soberdrunk(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
The swag on this Kwara state governor sha!!! The man be looking like a Nigerian James Bond cool

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Haphard(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Chai, western governors make we quickly go japan tabi south korea to.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2016
They didn't invite any Afonja governor. I cry in Chinese

Modified'
All those shameless people quoting me, so out of 18 govs, Hausa/Fulani has at least 12 representatives but a half bastard Yoruba with half bastard Fulani blood is your representative.

The north has used you to come into power and now they are pursuing their own agenda. They didn't even have they courtesy to call it an APC govs meeting so they can extend the olive branch to your enslaved souls

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by benjamin007: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2016
F
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Hades2016(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2016
well they are all thieves

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by farouk0403(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Some people with negative thoughts will judge this meeting wrongly.
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by djakinwande(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2016
So??
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Abeymills(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls teach them lecture them well how to live in peace n not to use religion destroy innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by AbdH: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
They didn't invite any Afonja governor. I cry in Chinese
Southwest already knows peace.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Asuokaa: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Wait oo is kwara a northern state, I thought we speak yoruba and not hausa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by kennyjam: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
I see.... why not held in the north and the guests invited ?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by jegz25(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Why is USA marginalising we flat heads?..in ipob voice

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Asuokaa:
I should ask you
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Abeymills:
Pls teach them lecture them well how to live in peace n not to use religion destroy innocent civilians
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by jegz25(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Asuokaa:
so in ur myopic mind every northerner is Hausa. Oga stop showcasing ur ignorance in public abeg

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Interesting
Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by nelcliff(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Since 1870BC US with Northern Nigeria are like pant and yansh.. Planning how to extract OIL from the South to develop their zone...

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington by Gabbywatch10: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Chain my country it has to take some White guys to teach u how to administer good governance to ur rural community.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Ban Will Be Lifted Soon / Emir Of Kano Denies Planning To Marry 17-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.