Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

"I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro (33721 Views)

Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... / "It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by danxzy: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm please am i the only person that saw #FIVE STAR LTD?

does it mean they are among the looters

now i remember KCEE latest music #BURUE DE CHANGER

DEM COM DEY DRIVE 2017 M0DEL CAR HMMMMMMM

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by ofuonyebi: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
If GEJ had won election in 2015...all these exposed looting of the nation's treasury..could have gone under the aso-rock's carpet....

we now know better why ..fayose..the looter..is abusing buhari..everyday...like..2 like..1..like.. Fayose..ole" ...like "koro..naira"..

kor..shld go and tell his story to those living in the graves...he's fighting boko-haram in lagos alone..when Nigerian army was in ..

sambisaforest trying to recover some of the local govts forcefully acquired in the north-east...no wonder, this was why Nigerian

grates just they pass out every year..and no job..plus no money to pay workers....these shameless people don share every

put inside their account..and their wives and children accounts....Buhari pls let the corruption dfight become serious...until

all of them vomit our nairas...dollars ...and ...pounds....Ghana is no free..and better...Nigeria must be free!

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Excuzeme: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
uboma:
could this revelation mark the downfall of Fayose?

this might be the last straw to break his back....

Fayose was down, a long time ago!

The only thing he is sitting-on, keeping him afloat is the criminal IMMUNITY that Governors are given, in our criminal constitution.

Something Saraki and his gang of NASS thieves (including Judges) is also hoping he would smuggle into the constitution.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Excuzeme: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Originalsly:
Now I'm thinking about Pastor WhateverHisName AYO "bling-bling" ORITSHEJAFOR (former CAN President) jet that was held up in South Africa with millions on board... said to be money for arms.

Bling Bling Pastor Oritshejafor!
he is part of the looters, masquerading as a man of god!

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Chikpat(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
crimeboss:

has fayose been tried and found guilty?, or maybe we av media trials in Nigeria now that has been established that we don't know about?.

This z not news at all. DSS said this a year ago. Gbenga Aluko said d same thing months ago. Fayose said Zenith bank sponsored his elections. Zenith denied that and gave their own story.
Now, Obanikoro in his koro koro eyes and sense has said he gave Fayose this money. Fayose has not denied or refuted dat claim. He instead asked PMB to fight hunger in d land and leave him.

Y do Nigerians support what is bad wen dey see it?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by hairstylist: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Originalsly: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

Bling Bling Pastor Oritshejafor!
he is part of the looters, masquerading as a man of god!
Thanks for filling in the name!...now I wonder... do politicians hide money under Church Funds? I hope this pastor is somehow investigated .
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Rolings: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
idensko:
Waiting for a better source

But you will believe the source if it had reported about tinubu or buhari or amech but since it has exposed your paymasters you won't believe them . Shame on you
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Pheals(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Toks2008:

I voted Buhari in for this course and he is not disappointing at all.

The real cause of recession is the looted funds that should be available for use now.
what is he doing with the one he as been able to get
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by diva90: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
More to be exposed soon! Fayose is one of the most corrupt governors.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by spako4(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmykk:

Your mother said when you comment rubbish i should tell her. am going to Akure to report this your comment.The cause of recession is the man in the other room....
Truth is bitter for those with itching ears
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Excuzeme: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
9jatatafo:
I am here looking for how to raise just 250k for burial of my father and to settle my children's school fees. Life is truly not fair

Dont look HERE!

Go and Work, do Alabaru, if need be, to get money.

There is dignity in labor, STOP blaming LIFE
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chikpat:
Fayose z a very stupid man. He z guilty yet babbling n fooling arond.
The thunder wey go faya d man go carry am jo jail
As stupid as you are ba?
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pheals:
calm down guy ...if you think politicians are doing things to favor u.

Its a pure lie, so are you telling me others are innocent? It's only the thief that knows the way of the thief

Sometimes I wish I could replace people's brain with that of my dog as it reasons better than them!!
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Ofornaira: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Obanikoro doing the job he was paid to do.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Pheals(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
divinecode101:

Sometimes I wish I could replace people's brain with that of my dog as it reasons better than them!!
grin grin I just have to laugh when I know u are talking of me
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by 9jatatafo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

Dont look HERE!

Go and Work, do Alabaru, if need be, to get money.

There is dignity in labor, STOP blaming LIFE

I think you got it all wrong. Try to read deeply before you comment please. I have job doing.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Where do you guys always manufactured all these fake news from?

Your future and that of your unborn children is being ruined before you and you call it fake news. Hatred for Buhari and Nigeria has "deadened" many ppls brain cells. This is a serious matter.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Qmerit(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
SMOKESCREEN101:
Calm down. Why the insults? Just an article quoting so many unknown sources and you have passed judgement already. Wisdom makes you understand that this was cooked up. Obanikoro just submitted himself to Efcc, Fayose saved FFK'S WIFE AND SON and now this article just appeared. Can't you see its time to do media trial on FAYOSE again. Let's be smart for once. Even if you where paid to write this, for once look beyond your greed and short sightedness. The Elites are playing the masses with lots of media propaganda.

What is this? Is koro not PDP anymore and if he takes bribe or Compromised to expose hiss friend whose fault?
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Justiceleague1: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
GMBuhari:
Yeye wailers writing rubbish on both pages and they say Nigeria should progress, evidently there was money sharing, theft, corruption, the stubborn thing obanikoro came home to sing like a canary and erdyots are looking for better source when it's on saharareporters.com, punch, thenation, and every other news outlet

It's fine though

if obanikoro is guilty,he should be kept off the area of sane folks and sent to where KUJE to be with his fellow corrupt ÈLÈWÒÑs that efcc have equally arrested grin grin
they are free to foam as much as they like in tubu.. But they must refund our yams

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Truth and Justice may be late on their way, but will never fail to come.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by fakati(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=AirFireEarthH20 post=50316850]Where do you guys always manufactured all these fake news from?[do you said fake news come up with genuine news fayose doll]
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by FtLawi: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
what will be the next action ?, i hope fayoshe will not be covered with our thief thief constitution
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by vincent64(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Chikpat(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
As stupid as you are ba?

Receive sense in Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.