Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja (1017 Views)

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / National Judicial Council Reacts To Arrest Of Judges, Bars DSS From Arraignment / #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by fexti: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Five staff of the federal judiciary on Tuesday died in a road crash in Abuja while three others sustained serious injuries.
The staff includes three from the National Judicial Council (NJC) secretariat; and one each of the Supreme Court and Appeal Court.
The crash occurred at the Mpape junction bus stop along Kubwa Expressway where the staff were waiting for the staff bus.
Eye witnesses say the incident occurred when a female driver, who was on telephone, lost control and veered off the road killing the five on the spot. Three others are said to be unconscious.
A staff of the Supreme Court said funeral arrangements are being made for the Muslims among the dead, according to Islamic rites.
Spokesman of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Mahmud Mohammed, Isah Ahuruakah did not respond to inquiries.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/five-judicial-staff-die-in-abuja/167438.html

Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by agabusta: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Conspiracy theorists would soon bombard this thread with their incredulous assertions.

I hope the killer driver is in detention?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by dustmalik: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2016
I hope the woman is sentenced to at least 25 years in prison. She just took away precious lives simply because of a phone call. This is pathetic. May this kind of mishap never be our potion.
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by fexti: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2016
driving and making calls at the same time, such a bad ideal. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by freeze001(f): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2016
How unfortunate! May they find peaceful repose.
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2016
I just feel for that woman who killed em, she may never find inner peace. RIP to the dead.
Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by TheArchangel(f): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2016
I am not understanding embarassed embarassed

Happenstance
Coincidence .. Nay

1 Like

Re: Five Judicial Staff Die In Abuja by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Maybe the cleansing has began

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ONDO PDP Appeal Court Update / Sambisa Forest Turns Military Base / A Criminal Or A Lunatic: Soldier Sulaiman Olamilekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.